EVIL TEACHERS

VaughnFan13 said:
my eng. teacher is cool...she's kinda young, but she asked all her classes if they could invite her somewhere (to their church, to their house for dinner, any lessons they might have, a party, anywhere). my friends and i were going to invite her to go bowling and do laser tag with us, but then we decided not to...
invite her somewhere. i can't picture me fencing or inline skating or even goign to the movies w/ any of my teachers. hrm a quick overview of 7th grade teachers, (I wouldn't spend xtra time w/ the majroity of my 8th grade teachers)

ss: lakusta: she's one of those surbuban rich upper society yuppies. she comes from money but wanted to be a teacher....well if i still continuted ym dance classes I guesse she could be there. she danced for like 15 years or more, shes only 26 so yeah shes young n happy but serious.

math: tejada: shes real nice and happy, hrm...something that wouldn't make her seem even more vertically challenged...shes rather petit. inline sk8ting?

sci: panno: i can just picture her just spending time on her computer n me on mine, sipping on coffee

eng: napolitano: erm...movies? shes like the generic teacher...shes really boring and overly nice.

span: martinez...erm I wouldn't be caught in public with her, shes a lil cooky.

gym: fulgoni: not exactly a walk in the park....maybe a jog?

OMG! like all my teachers hate me except for maybe about four but they all think i have an attitude and that i don't care bout anything . .just last week i got a detention for going to the wrong classroom to talk to my friedns and it was at the end of the day and the teacher didn't care that i was in there but my homeroom teacher did UGH!!! :angry: and when our class gets in trouble for talking im always the one getting stared at by the teacher it just makes me so mad and my mom doesn't believe about what i say b/c she thinks that since i go to a Catholic school teachers don't act mean and stuff
today was my detention by the way all i had to do was clean the elementry school desks it was horrible who ever knew that first and second graders could be so damn messy!!!!

In grade 3. My teacher slammed my head against my desk. I hate her and now she's retired. She always yelled and she was mean to my sister when she had her in grade 3 too. My parents complained to the principal about her and she's retired now anyways. Everybody who's ever had her or would've had her, is so happy that she's gone. They're also lucky too. Take my word for it.
kylo4

rip up drawings? beign an artist and all (sorrie 4 bragging) i would go after some1 if they ripped my work up. i'm very defensive about everything i draw. but thats really mean if someone lacks artistic talent and trys really hard and in the end its ripped up.

Many of you have heard my story, but here it is for you who haven't...

Well, for all of you who didn't already know, I am "gifted" (or at least that's what they tell me) and my gifted teacher is this crazy woman named Mrs. Bertrand. First, she made me read this really really really stupid book called The House of Dies Drear rghhhhh!

Ok, then a few months ago she made me read Julie of the Wolves. Just saying the name makes me twich. I absoulutely totally and completely HATED it! I fell asleep reading it like every night! It didn't make sense and it was about a girl alone in the wilderness with wolves and basically the whole book is her acting like a wolf with hardly any dialoge at all! Well, I got caught up reading Alias fanfics and didn't read the last part of the book and failed the stupid test! Ok, I admit that it was partly my fault for not reading the whole book, but Mrs. Bertrand shouldn't have picked such a stupid book!

Sorry to anyone who liked these books but, rghhhhh!

I mean that psycho of a woman drives me insane!!!!!

my english teacher is messed up to...atleast the sub is. (b/c our real teacher is on pregnacy leave)

we had to read a night to remember. it was an okay book, i mean i didnt hate it but i wasn't going ga-ga over reading it. but he keeps saying "Let's go to the video tape!" in the middle of reading. And he takes out a dictionary n looks up a word we already know. Then he spent 15 minutes telling me how the word "prominade" is pronounced. I said "prom-en-nade" (rhyming w/ lemonade) and he was like thats wrong. And he spent a long time telling me it was prom-in-naaad. That you were suppose to lengthened the a sound. And he kept going on n on. So I just continued reading the sentence. He stopped me again! And told me to start w/ the sentence over. I said promenade wrongly on purpose. Then he gave me a phonics lesson on the damn board! He's so messed up. does it make a difference if I said promen-aid or promen-aaad? ::sigh::

i think he forgets we r the 'gifted' class. I totally agree w/ Mandy about the whole gifted thing. 1/2 of the class has absolutely no social life...they study ALL day. nothing but study! nothing else! surprisingly they don't do community service. they r all so lazy. like when ever a teacher asks if any1 wants to go to the office, the room goes silent. as of physical activity is going to harm them.

Marlene said:
i think he forgets we r the 'gifted' class. I totally agree w/ Mandy about the whole gifted thing. 1/2 of the class has absolutely no social life...they study ALL day. nothing but study! nothing else! surprisingly they don't do community service. they r all so lazy. like when ever a teacher asks if any1 wants to go to the office, the room goes silent. as of physical activity is going to harm them.
wow...i'm in the gifted class at my school (we have 4 levels of intelligence, and i'm in the highest class) and we all have a social life. we're learning 2 grade levels ahead (or so they tell us), and yet, its sooo easy! everyone just messes around during science and everyone gets pretty good grades. however, our group usally gets in trouble cuz a lot (and i mean a lot) of ppl cheat. they cheat on everything (prob. why we've got good grades). everybody copies everybody else's hw EVERYDAY! then, they'll cheat during tests and quizzes. the teachers dont really notice. the stupidest thing is that we're supposed to be the smartest group at my school! i mean, i'll cheat every once in a while, but everyday?!?!

yea...every1 does copy during science. otherwise we really can't...we get so mnay essays 2 write n you can't copy those. math is kind of pointless to copy b/c its ez, ez, trig is so much better then geometry/graphing! graphing is evil!

nance said:
my science teacher is weird and evil too! he makes all these jokes that are soo lame :rolleyes:

"Flip over! Not YOU, the PAPER!" and he calls the dry erase markers "crayons" and he makes people speak into them!!
i know what you mean. my teacher's really weird too. imagine an old, old (think mid-60's) teacher who is sarcastic, has senior moments (LMAO! Once, she spilled coffee on her overhead projector, sat on it, and had blue squares[cuz thats what the paper had on it] on a brown stain on her butt for half the day), she also, constantly talks about sex, and constantly tells us she's babying us while she gives us these super hard tests

Back