Exams

exams are evil....for me its a week filled with late night study sessions, and trips to starbucks for coffee to keep you awake, and you are only running on like 2 hours of sleep. ITS MAD I TELL YOU!! MAD!!

I think they are cool...in moderation...but it's stupid when we only learn things that are to do with the exam...grrrr.

Jai :rain:

"Fill in one bubble only. Make sure you fill the whole bubble, and push down hard with a No. 2 pencil...When you reach the STOP sign, please stop. Feel free to check over your answers but do not go past the stop sign...(two hours later) You may now begin!"

Lol that is soooo annoying

I was just wondering if anyone else's having examens this time of year ...

I'm starting with 'em tomorrow: genetics ...

next up: social psychology on the 25th
general psychology on the 28th
statistics on the 3th of February
and my last exam this term: research methods in social sciences on the 9th

pff ... i hope i'll pass :thinking:

yea im at em right now but im at my copuiter class exam which we dont have one such a wates of time buit earley i had chem and history and exmaes r for the next 2 days that sucks1

Yep mine start tomorrow... -_-

I'm particualry worried about my AP US history final:

I'm suppose to read two chapters, and a packet, we're having a mulitiple choice on the two chapters, and an essay on the packet. (It took me the whole weekend to almost fininsh reading one chapter!!)

And I haven't even started on AP bio review yet... And math... heh math... I never study for math, I don't know how to.

:thud:

But the other classes I'm ok with. I should go back and study... :thinking:

I'm here to rant a little is this the right area to be in... oh well I'm sure someone will redirect me if it isn't.
Baisically all I want to say is for everyone who did a Math GCSE AQA HOW BLOODY HARD WAS IT? Honestly how can they do that to us... grrrr nasty ppl! I could understand if they gave us some of those questions but all of them were ******* hard! EVIL EVIL EVIL :angry:
Anyway there's me rant... anyone else agree?

Maybe it should be in the school bit, anyway, I did AQA GCSE Maths, two years ago and thought I'd failed, came out with an A. try not to worry,

My exams are starting tomorow with English and I cant find my poetry book anywhere which is making me more nervous (n) Cant wait until the things are over :angry:

OMG, EdExcel was evil though! What tier do you do? Urrg...I only answered enough questions on mine to get 20 marks...:thinking:

Jai :rain:

oooo i did maths edexcel dn't worri ur not the onli one!!
the thing that sucked was the fact that it was easy if u knew the stuff!!!
:angry:
ah well!! i'll make up for it on the next one!!
did anyone do there 2nd english paper!! YAY! no more english!! LOL :D

Back