Exams

AHHH the maths!!

we came outr and we had to laugh or we would have cried :cry:

but my maths teacher said it was the hardest paper she'ed ever seen and she phoned around the other schools and everyone found it hard.

She also said that she thought they must have a new person writing the questions because they were a different style to all the practice papers we did... we did about a million!

but because it was so hard the grade boundaries will be a lot lower..

you're talking about higher tear right? :thinking:

the one where you had the equation of the curve and the line :blink: and the one where it was some sort of quadratic and u had to find p and q (not the angles one) :jawdrop:

i'm glad u've found us in the GCSE thread :D come join us in the rants :D and revision tips ;)

OMG!!!! i just had my first exams yesterday!!!!!!!!! they were so HARD!!!!!!! :cry: then i have a science exam today then a Japanese tommorow, i'm gonna have another anxiety attack soon!!!!

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Jun 11 2005, 03:51 AM']AHHH the maths!!

we came outr and we had to laugh or we would have cried :cry:

but my maths teacher said it was the hardest paper she'ed ever seen and she phoned around the other schools and everyone found it hard.

She also said that she thought they must have a new person writing the questions because they were a different style to all the practice papers we did... we did about a million!

but because it was so hard the grade boundaries will be a lot lower..

you're talking about higher tear right? :thinking:

the one where you had the equation of the curve and the line :blink: and the one where it was some sort of quadratic and u had to find p and q (not the angles one) :jawdrop:

i'm glad u've found us in the GCSE thread :D come join us in the rants :D and revision tips ;)
[post="1375623"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

lol yay! i will! but i actually found that paper all right.... but yeh! thats curve...... well i just wrote dow random numbers...... hmmm i wonder if i'm lucky? LOL
and yah. i'm doing higher..... -_-
lol

and i really will come and rant cus i HATE exams! :angry:

and YAY! my last exmas on monday! :woot: so excited! well i'm off to.... australia ;) LOL i can't believe u thought i was australian! LOL! it'd cool to be austrailian though...... ^_^

didn't we all!

seriously what the hell is immobilisation??????????????????

and i just found out why i thought u were australian- u have the same AV as an australlian person- possibly called maddy? :Ponder: and it confuzzled me :blush:

4 down, 3 to go, but spread over two more weeks and a whole lot of study material :( At the end of the year, University really isn't all that fun anymore...
Ah, well, I'll probably pass, so I'll stop complaining :smiley:

Back