Excellent news for UK fans.

Sarky

Cadet
Anyone in the UK who thought that they weren't going to get to see S3 of Alias due to Sky not picking it up can breathe a sigh of relief. :D

No Sky haven't changed their minds...but Bravo, who are currently showing re-runs of my other favourite show, Xena, have picked up the option. And apparently they will be broadcasting S3 from the 14th of March! Also look out for a special programme bringing new viewers up to date with the show so far, being shown (I think) on the 9th.

I bet that's brought a smile to a few faces. :smiley:

I hope you don't mind me adding this.
I also read the information and I think it said that S3 would be on at 9pm and repeated the next day at 8pm, and the special would be on at 2:15pm.

Iwas so happy to hear this as now I am not so upset at having to wait for the Season 2 R2 DVD to come out over here.

Do I mind you adding something SRG? Of course not...apparently 65 people were interested enough to read the message...but you were the only person who could be bothered to reply.

So a big (y) to you. :smiley:

Great, because I appreciate you sharing the information as I would have probably forgotten the dates by March.
I should also add that I share your fondness for Xena and Hercules, so Bravo's decision to show Alias has made me love them even more.

That's pretty cool that we are getting season 3 in March. I was wondering when it would show ? I was a little suprised that Sky One are not showing it though. Considering that they showed the first and second season.

Apparantly the ratings weren't good enough. In my opinion Alias get's much better ratings than some shows Sky One keep repeating.

don't take offence that nobody replied!! ^_^ its only cos there is a thread just like this one in the worldwide forum - so we kinda knew already!! ;) :P

and yeah we're all chuffed to bits!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Sky one do have the tendency to show a lot of repeats. Considering Alias is one of the best made weekly shows, it seems hard to believe that they struggle with ratings in the UK. The level of cast on the show alone should make people take notice. Perhaps some new viewers will catch it on Bravo?

This is great news!

And yeah hopefully some new viewers will catch onto Alias, i know ive got a couple of friends who are gonna start watchin it!

Apparently Bravo pick up good programs and then cancel them, so hopefully Alias will get good ratings, coz it is one of the best shows around!

I couldn't agree more. Alias is oustanding entertainment. Lets just hope that Bravo do keep the program. It would be a waste of a great show if it was not aired on Sky at all. The show does so well in the States so you would think it would be as successful here.

They've kept Xena and Hercules running, even though the ratings have probably dropped a bit because most people have seen all the episodes by now. Which I guess is because they have a loyal cult following, so I hope they do the same for Alias.

Back