Existentialist (Leah)'s fics

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
Doing this, because I posted a few fics a loong time ago and I've since stopped writing, which really bugs me. I know when I was posting fics, people really got on my back about continuing them, so I guess I need you guys to yell at me. :angelic:

It's a very short list right now.

The Things That Can Never Be
Nine parts, but my original plan was to just write it as a one-part short story.
Genre: S/V angst, some romance thrown in for good measure
Summary: Lauren has left Vaughn. He wallows in sorrow and alcohol for Sydney. Vaughn's POV.

Desiderium
Six parts. A companion/semi-sequel to The Things That Can Never Be.
Genre: S/V angst, romance
Summary: Vaughn tries to let Sydney go. He unsuccessfully grapples with his emotions, until Sydney confronts him. Vaughn's POV.

An Abstruse Fate
Thirteen parts.
Genre: S/V, slightly AU, with some angst for good measure.
Summary: Go back to when Sydney had that first meeting with Kendall, after she resurfaces from the “dead,” and left to go see Vaughn. What if that kiss she witnessed between Vaughn and Lauren hadn’t stopped her and she had made contact with Vaughn anyways?

Crush
One part. It's about as short as the title.
Genre: S/V angst
Summary: Sydney is deep in thought as she is in bed next to Simon Walker. Syd’s POV. Takes place during Syd’s “missing” two years.

IN PROGRESS:
The Beauty of the Rain
Genre: S/V, slightly AU
Summary: Go back to early season 2 (possibly around the time of "The Getaway"). A resculpuring of the Syd/Vaughn relationship.

Back