Extracurriculars

yearbookstaff, Soccer, Track....and there are others but I dont feel like I like those as much but I there isnt a Key club at my school or I would join

ILoveVaughn627 said:
Tiger<O> said:
I go to a very small school (under 400 students) so there aren't a whole lot of activities, like under 15, but I do Forensics, NHS, Drama, and Band
less than 400 students in your whole school????? omg!! I have more than that in my grade!
wow...that is small! my school has about 3500 people, and i thought that was small!

anyways, next year i hope to be more involved with the extracurriculars. I want to join the California Scholarship Federation and Political Club and French Club! This is along with KIWIN's tho. And then, after that, I want to try out for Tall Flags or something for junior year...and leadership too! And AcaDec!

Volleyball
Basketball(thinking about doing manager this year)
Track
4-H(quit that last year)
Piano
Band
Jazz Band
Drama(won't get to do that again until next year)
Enrichment Class(dropped out of that this year)
Marching Band
Forensics(this upcoming year)

I think that's it for me.

:lol: Again, curious little me. Extra cirricular activites anyone? Or are you guys all nerds who go to school try to get good marks and come home without doing anything else and come online? :P
--mandy :angelic:

I forget how many my school has.

But I'm part of Photo Club, Random Acts Of Kindness, some weird dance club of my friends, and there are 2 other clubs taht I know I'll get credit for :D

So 15 x 5 = 75 :D (Right?)

I need 70 per term, total of 140 for Arista I think.

And I can't join any teams cause I suck at sports.

yendys47 said:
I dunno.  :mellow:

ETA : Some honor society. Ask Mickey. She's smart.
[post="1085240"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:eyebrow: you ... dont' know? :blink:

I'm "in" World Affairs and Tutoring and I do UCCP (but that's over when Christmas is though ;) ) and Multi Cultural show. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I'm active in a Students for Social Justice group, do after-school tutoring, debate (on weekends and sometimes after school), work on a community website project, and (surprisingly) my managing AA counts too ;)

Charlie said:
I'm active in a Students for Social Justice group, do after-school tutoring, debate (on weekends and sometimes after school), work on a community website project, and (surprisingly) my managing AA counts too ;)
[post="1085415"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WOAH wtf?! can that count for me too?!!

Back