Eyes

Do you normally wear contact lenses/glasses/neither?

• Contacts

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Glasses

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Refractive surgery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i used to wear glasses all of the time, then i got contacts and wore them for awhile. Then switched to my glasses, and back to contacts. Now I wear contacts when I'm at school, or when i'm out and about. Wearing my glasses when I'm at home.

Contacts usually. I have the Accu-view advanced or whatever, so I can wear them for like a month without taking them out. :D

But I've been having some issues with the pollen, so I've been on eye drops. And because of that I've been wearing my glasses more...they're rectangular black rimmed...people call them my 'emo' glasses.

Jamison said:
Contacts usually.  I have the Accu-view advanced or whatever, so I can wear them for like a month without taking them out. :D
[post="1360174"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ooo I've been thinking about those. They're so expensive right now. I've also been thinking about the new O2 Optix or something like that. Contacts keep getting nicer and nicer. :smiley:

dancingfortherain said:
lol wow do you have the ones you can wear like ALL the time for a month... like sleep in them and stuff?
[post="1360322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep :smiley:

It's soo nice. Except for this pollen felgercarb (which isn't the fault of my contacts) I never have any problems with them. They're great.

dancingfortherain said:
wow i want to get the permanent ones!!! they sounds soooo muh better i have monthly ones and im gettin real annoyed with takin them in and out :(
[post="1365095"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's really nice. You just take them out at the end of the month, throw them away and put new ones in.

Back