Fable

Fable

Author : Me (ASIOagent)
Disclaimer : Not mine, not now, not ever.

So this one day, I was sitting at home, thinking about my comfort zones and how much I love my fluff... so, this stupid idea came when Gis leant me her muse, Tubby because mine had gone walkabout... so I guess this is for Tubby, Gis and Cai...

Also, this is a one parter... But I am a fluff monger and I must have light at the end of the tunnel... maybe it could be a series if i can get a good reaction... But I'm just proud I wrote some angst... GO ME! :D

She felt dead inside. Ripped apart. She had to remember to breathe. She had to force herself to move. It was all too much. She walked to her dresser drawer and fumbled for a minute. She couldn’t do it without him. Her only hope had been dashed, and now, what did she have to live for? He was her constant, her tether to the life that could have been. Now that was gone. Her fingers came into contact with the cool piece of metal. She dragged it out and walked to her desk.

Goodbye,

S

She then taped it to her chest and sat on the bed. Soft landing she said to herself. She opened wide and pushed the nozzle into her mouth. She pulled the trigger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Click!* was the only sound that she heard.

“I emptied the clip, Syd. He would have killed me if I’d have let you do something so stupid.” Eric, sweet, misunderstood Eric. She pulled the gun out of her mouth. She gave him a brief smile.

“Killed you from beyond the grave, eh?” He shoved his hands in his pockets. He opened his mouth to speak but she cut him off. “I can’t do this without him, Weiss. He was my beacon. The only tie left unbroken. And now what do I have? Nothing. No future to look forward to, no past to look back on. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. It just gets longer. And he’s not there with me to shorten it.”

“Syd, when you ‘died’ so did he. But you guys had a second chance. And you took it. Because you both made it your chance. And he may be the one. But, there’s always a ‘second chance’. Always. And we’re with you every step of the way. Got that?” Tears had once again started to fall down her cheeks, Weiss to a step forward and handed her an envelope. “You were his second chance, Syd. This is yours.” She looked up to his retreating back.

“Thank you” she whispered. With trembling fingers she opened the ivory envelope.

She recognized his untidy scrawl and wept a little more.

Death is nothing at all
I have only slipped away into the next room
I am I and you are you
whatever we were to each other
that we still are
call me by my old familiar name
speak to me in the easy way
which you always used
put no difference in your tone
wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow
laugh as we always laughed
at the little jokes we enjoyed together
pray smile, think of me, pray for me
Let my name be ever the household word
that it always was
Let it be spoken without effort
without the trace of a shadow in it
Life means all that it ever meant
it is the same as it ever was
there is unbroken continuity
why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you
somewhere very near
just around the corner
All is well

Henry Scott Holland

Syd, I love you now more then ever,
Never forget that. Ever.
Michael.
04** 474 747

Tear’s fell on the piece of paper until it clicked. She picked up her cell phone and dialed the number.

For six excruciating rings she could only hear the blood in her ears pumping. Until,

“Hi Syd.”

Chapter 1

Thanks for reading!
Greer

aww nooo!! i wanted to be first! *whines* awww.. *shmiffle* ah well... :mellow: i'll be right back to quote.. gimme a sec!

okay, I is back. but I thinks that I's quotes won't work... so I just put them into bolds, okies? ;)

Fable

I still liked Fumble, ya know... :P What's with fable anyway, Gweer? Reminds me of the fox guy, and the turtle man... :lol:

:groupwave:

Go Gweer!

Cos it's mine :P Aaaaaall mine! *evil laughter*

So this one day, I was sitting at home, thinking about my comfort zones and how much I love my fluff... so, this stupid idea came when Gis leant me her muse, Tubby because mine had gone walkabout... so I guess this is for Tubby, Gis and Cai...

Ooooh... :blink: I'm Cai! *points at self* :shock:

*keeps staring in shock*

Whoa.

But I should get onto the actual fic, hey?

Also, this is a one parter... But I am a fluff monger and I must have light at the end of the tunnel... maybe it could be a series if i can get a good reaction... But I'm just proud I wrote some angst... GO ME!

[chants]SERIES! SERIES! SERIES! SERIES! SERIES![/chant]

Gah. Out of breath. :mellow:

She felt dead inside. Ripped apart. She had to remember to breathe. She had to force herself to move. It was all too much. She walked to her dresser drawer and fumbled for a minute.

See that word Gweer? Fumbled. (y) She didn't fabled, she fumbled! I don't get you... :blink:

She couldn’t do it without him. Her only hope had been dashed, and now, what did she have to live for? He was her constant, her tether to the life that could have been. Now that was gone. Her fingers came into contact with the cool piece of metal. She dragged it out and walked to her desk.

Hey, you removed the bacon bit! :confused:

But poor Syddiepoo... :cry: She's gonna kill herself... *shmiffles* *sobs into Gweer's shoulder*

Goodbye,
S
She then taped it to her chest and sat on the bed. Soft landing she said to herself. She opened wide and pushed the nozzle into her mouth. She pulled the trigger.

GAH! :o_O: I read this yesterday and almost fell out of my spinny chair! *shakes head* You got me there, Gweerie...

Hey what gun is she using? An ak-47? :lol:

PHEW! :P I remember thinking yesterday... AHHH!!! She's DEAD!!! It must be the noise you hear when you get to heaven!!! :lol:

“I emptied the clip, Syd. He would have killed me if I’d have let you do something so stupid.” Eric, sweet, misunderstood Eric. She pulled the gun out of her mouth. She gave him a brief smile.

*hugs Ewic* I wub Ewic... ^_^

“Killed you from beyond the grave, eh?” He shoved his hands in his pockets. He opened his mouth to speak but she cut him off. “I can’t do this without him, Weiss. He was my beacon. The only tie left unbroken. And now what do I have? Nothing. No future to look forward to, no past to look back on. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. It just gets longer. And he’s not there with me to shorten it.”

Oh wait! Haha there's the bacon! :lol: Thought we lost it for a moment... But nooo, when you least expect it, the bacon pops up again... *giggles* I shouldn't be laughing during this should I?

Back to seriousness...

Come back Vaughnie!!!!! For Syddie? :cry: It's so sad to see her like that... *shmiffle*

“Syd, when you ‘died’ so did he. But you guys had a second chance. And you took it. Because you both made it your chance. And he may be the one. But, there’s always a ‘second chance’. Always. And we’re with you every step of the way. Got that?” Tears had once again started to fall down her cheeks, Weiss to a step forward and handed her an envelope. “You were his second chance, Syd. This is yours.” She looked up to his retreating back.
“Thank you” she whispered. With trembling fingers she opened the ivory envelope.

Vaughnie wrote a letter/poemy/songy/thingie! :cry: Such sweetness...

Death is nothing at all
I am I and you are you
whatever we were to each other
that we still are
call me by my old familiar name
speak to me in the easy way
which you always used
put no difference in your tone
wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow
pray smile, think of me, pray for me
Let my name be ever the household word
that it always was
Let it be spoken without effort
without the trace of a shadow in it
I am waiting for you
somewhere very near
just around the corner
All is well
Henry Scott Holland
Never forget that. Ever.
Michael.
04** 474 747

That is so sweet... Just... :cry: *sobs into Gweer's shoulder* For... For Cwistmus? I want a Michael...

And the poor poor person with that phone number! :P

Tear’s fell on the piece of paper until it clicked. She picked up her cell phone and dialed the number.
For six excruciating rings she could only hear the blood in her ears pumping. Until,
“Hi Syd.”

:o_O: GAH! Gweer! I demand that you continue this! It's not nice confusing everybody like that... :nonono: Pweeeeeeeease? :cry:

And wait wait wait!! Something I don't get... Fable. What fable?! There is no fable! :blink: Wait, what's a fable again? :thinking:

Cai
x

third! (as if it matters!)

hahahaha!! angst huh??? but i sooooo LOVE IT!

please.. PM me!! and i have to correct you.. i am NOT sorry that i am IN your PM list! coz i get to read this!!! hahaha! nicey! nicey! nicey!

thanks!!!

PM ME!!!!

You so have to write more, this is incredible!! PLEASE write more!!
I am so glad im on your PM list, leave me there!!
Thanks for the PM, puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees continue this!!!

:hi:
ima here...finally 🍅

:blink: seriously? I'd never guessed that... :rolleyes:

meh

Also, this is a one parter... But I am a fluff monger and I must have light at the end of the tunnel... maybe it could be a series if i can get a good reaction... But I'm just proud I wrote some angst... GO ME! :D

😆 yay! GO YOU!!! :P

She felt dead inside. Ripped apart. She had to remember to breathe. She had to force herself to move. It was all too much. She walked to her dresser drawer and fumbled for a minute. She couldn’t do it without him. Her only hope had been dashed, and now, what did she have to live for? He was her constant, her tether to the life that could have been. Now that was gone. Her fingers came into contact with the cool piece of metal. She dragged it out and walked to her desk.

:cry: and Angel is playing right now... :depressed:

Goodbye,
S

:shock: she...she... :(

(y) I would have killed him too
*sighs* I luv this man...always here when you need him, hu? :hug:

beacon? :eat: ima here! *waves*
wait...what happened? :confused: how? (n) why? :cry:

always? :eyebrow: as much as I :love: Weissie...
heee what's in the enveloppe??? :woot:

:eek: a le...let...letter? from him?
wait...he knew he was gonna :thud: and not her and he... :cry:
nooo something's up! he'd never...well he's...was him..soo... :banghead: meh

Death is nothing at all

*looks into the next room* 🇳🇴

umm you call that jokes... :thinking:

now I shall believe is playing...coudln't be more :depressed:

I am waiting for you
somewhere very near
just around the corner
All is well

*look at the corner* 🇳🇴
:banghead: whyyy??? :cry:

Never forget that. Ever.
Michael.
0405 622 987

:blink: wha?

dude you're slooow Syd! :rolleyes:

that's killing me....hurry! pick it up! :woot:

“Hi Syd.”

ahh...uuh..baa...meeeh!!!! is it who I think it is? :eyebrow:
come here missy! right now! :mellow: you definitely have to write MORE!!!! :Please: you can't let us like that :nonono:
it was sooo :depressed: but then :woot: and End :sadangel:
one word: MORE!!! (y)

it was... :thud: definitely :eek:

:hug:

Sci :watsup:

Very SWEET!! really, I think you should continue it. If you do I would be glad to get another pm for it :blush:

See you

Sabrina

:love: :angel2:

That was so good
Very sad
I can't believe Syd was going to kill herself
But Vaughn wouldn't want that
I love the number
All the 47's!
Please turn this into a series!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please