Face on the Milk Carton

i think it was a made for tv movie...i watched it a few years back...it stars the girl from ER, i can't remember her real name, but Lucy from ER...back in the earlier years

Yeah! Kellie Martin plays Janie. And her CT father is played by Edward Hermann, who is now the grandfather on Gilmore Girls! They play it on ABC Family every once in a while.

yeah they probably wouldn't. i recently read stranger by caroline b. cooney and that was interesting. i really liked it. but my favorite still is the both sides of time series!

I've read all the books, i've never seen the movie tho. I was kinda dissapointed by the last boook, i wanted them to find hannah! lol

-Roxy

Roxy said:
I've read all the books, i've never seen the movie tho. I was kinda dissapointed by the last boook, i wanted them to find hannah! lol

-Roxy
yeah, I wanted them to find Hannah too! I've read all four books and seen the movie (on ABCfamily) but the books were WAY better than the movie! ^_^

i've read almost all of caroline cooney's books. I find her an amazing author. Last year i even did a report on her and her writing styles. A big chunk of my paper was on face on the milk carton. i just love that series!

I kind of thought that the book would have been more interesting if Janie's parents had kidnaped her, instead of their daughter or whatever. I've never read any of the sequels though, or seen the movie.

Back