• Yes, but only some stubble.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No way clean shaven for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
clean. :smiley:

I have a second cousin once removed (i think :blink: ), who's about 9 months old, and she is SOOOOOO afraid of guys with facial hair! Her grandpa has facial hair and she cries whenever he comes near her! Its kinda cute. Or sad. Depending on how you look at it. :mellow:

Girls, do you think goatees are funny? A couple of girls in my delegation laughed when they saw mine and felt it. I asked what's funny, and they said, "It's a goatee!"

:blink: :lol:

eek...definitely clean shaven. Whenever I look at my poster of my gods (The Coldplay guys..tee hee) I always think "Man, they need a nice shave!"

i don't mind either way really but it does definitely depned on the guy - guys who get that lovely soft stubble look lovely all rough but guys who get really dark rough stubble just look like they need a shave. my bf almost always hsa some stubble and i love him with it. in fact i hate when he shaves with a razor cos then the regrowth is rough again.
hmm i seem to think about mens facial hair too much. *mmmmmmmmm MV and his stubble*

I used to hate all facial hair, but MV showed how hot stubble could be. Still, it may look good, but it feels awful, so I say stubble for guys I don't make out with, but cleanshaven for my bf.

Whats with the no facial hair love?

My summer beard; (8 weeks unshaven apart from my neck which I shaved for my mum) went down a treat with my female friends who saw it.

And its back again now for half term... will be 3 weeks this time; its already stupidly long

Yeah, I guess it does come down to the person. I suppose saying you only like someone without facial hair is like saying you only like people with a certain hair colour. And that really annoys me (when people say something like, "I only date brunettes").

I don't really care, but to me clean-shaven almost implies looking like a little boy! I suppose that's more attractive to a girl when you're younger.

Natalia said:
Yeah, I guess it does come down to the person. I suppose saying you only like someone without facial hair is like saying you only like people with a certain hair colour. And that really annoys me (when people say something like, "I only date brunettes").

[post="1040965"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're right. If I really liked a guy, his facial hair or lack thereof wouldn't stop me from being with him. In GENERAL though, I like clean shaven guys, but I am perfectly open to changing my mind. :cool:

cudgel of forlorn dreams said:
Love my stubblefied look.  Arvin Sloane and Will Tippin are my homeboys. :cool:

Cudgel
[post="1041764"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're lucky you can get stubble. My little bro is 17 and he is desparate to get some scruf***e. :lol:

Back