Politics Facts of Fahrenheit 9/11

PunkRockGirl said:
How pathetic! The only source you could find to support the movie was one on the filmmakers website. It has been proven he lied in his movie why would I believe what is on his website?

:rolleyes:
[post="966174"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Its what came out of the 9/11 Commission. :rolleyes: Those are the 9/11 commission facts. So before you think its "pathetic" why don't you take some time and read a little.

dont you all just love the :rolleyes: smiley i could use it all day :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: anywho lol...they are but i think what she's saying is it has micheal moores name on it which thus she doesnt want to read it which is sorta my case but i did read it :eek: it was interesting if only it wasnt on a micheal moore site....

Ohh theres the smiley again! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: dont you just love it lol...ok back on topic yes even if he didnt write it, it still has his name labeld on it which sorta makes people think *is that really ture?* but maybe thats just me

looks offended :eek: jk lol have to had funness to my posts...i read it i had questionable feelings about reading it but i read it all the same and it does make some good points i just wish it wasnt on a micheal moore site....have you read the book Stupid White Men? its good but i like Micheal Moores a Stupid White Man better...two points of view in the same title it was interesting to say the least

Its really hard to be funny when we're discussing something very serious. I'm usually a very funny guy but this is serious discussion afterall. ;)

Yah i know this is the "serious discussion" but all work and no play makes Britian a dull girl anywho....i wonder how long 9-11 is going to be a holiday-sorta i mean it is a big thing but i was just wondering how long its going to last before it gets dropped i mean we dont have a "pearl harbor" day well sorta but not really... i just read another article oh 9-11 i'm confused who actually bombed us first it was iraq then it was afganistan....

VaughnsAHottie said:
Yah i know this is the "serious discussion" but all work and no play makes Britian a dull girl anywho....i wonder how long 9-11 is going to be a holiday-sorta i mean it is a big thing but i was just wondering how long its going to last before it gets dropped i mean we dont have a "pearl harbor" day well sorta but not really... i just read another article oh 9-11 i'm confused who actually bombed us first it was iraq then it was afganistan....
[post="966866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Afghanistan War was first. October 2001. Then Iraq in March 2003.

They believe that Iraq had a connection or affiliation with Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is believed to have bombed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Now what did they think bush was linked to? was it Al-Qaeda?Ohh but why did they tell everyone it was iraq why not give us the straight facts? i know you cant answer that question ;) but i would like your opinion.....

Iraq didn't bomb us. Terrorists bombed us. I believe there is no connection between Iraq and Al-Qaeda. We were told that so that our war in Iraq is justified.

They weren't Iraqi. Most of the terrorists were from Saudi Arabia, our sort of ally.

The U.S. attacked Afghanistan first because they were known to harbor terrorist factions such as Al-Qaeda. The Taliban was in control of the country at that time. Basically the military was trying to hunt down and capture/kill Osama Bin Laden who is believed to be hiding out in Afghanistan.

Back