Politics Facts of Fahrenheit 9/11

Heh. Go to democraticunderground.com (Unless you're a republican). They always have the facts days before the news even gets their hands on it. My mom always go's on there. She also listens to Randi Rhoades. So... she hates Bush. Alot.

Iraq didn't bomb us. Terrorists bombed us. I believe there is no connection between Iraq and Al-Qaeda. We were told that so that our war in Iraq is justified.

Terrorist/Al-Qaeda were behind 911 and terrorist were found in Iraq. I think the war was justifed. I connection was between Saddam and Al-Qaeda. I feel sorry for the people of Iraq. Saddam did use chemical weapons on his own people. Also when Clinton was in office one country (Saudi Arabia I think, I'll check) offer to turn Osama in.

Bush failed to react to the August 6, 2001 security briefing, “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.”

I saw Farenheight 9/11, and that fact got me reallly angry. Was he too busy to read the brief? What was he doing that was more important...

golf? lol

PunkRockGirl said:
Terrorist/Al-Qaeda were behind 911 and terrorist were found in Iraq.  I think the war was justifed. I connection was between Saddam and Al-Qaeda.

Well you're wrogn because the 9/11 commission said there was almost no connection with Iraq and Al-Qaeda.

Osama WAS behind 9/11. There's tons of evidence, like the tape in which Osama and his "buds" (uch) are celebrating that "it worked. we did it. it was better than we expected. they both fell."

bush pulled one of his people into a side room and told them "find out how Saddam is responsible. I want evidence that Saddam did this."

he was looking for an exuse to get Saddam, and lucky him, he found one.

If he was storming into Iraq for the right reasons, the reasons he claims, then they would be a lot more careful and gentle with the lives of the Iraqi people he claims that he is SAVING? Meanwhile, he's bombing them!

Back