Fahrenheit 911

This movie is not false, and if you actually see it you'll have sympathy for the woman from Flint who lost a son (if you don't have any sympathy than you've lost it).

How can you not have sympathy for this woman... what is sad about it though is that Michael Moore used this poor woman's grief for his propaganda and everybody is biting....

You'll also see the stupidity of our president.

I love it when people mock their own president.... nice....

Do you realize that 3.5 million people have lost their jobs while he has been president?

And do you realize that more than a quarter of a million jobs per month have been created so far this year and 1.4 million jobs have been added since August, with 9 consecutive month of gains. The national unemployment rate was 5.6% in May and is below the average of the 70's, 80's, and 90's.

And the only reason he's president is because of his dumb father who didn't finish off Sadam before, and now his son has to do his dirty work. Gosh, I hate REPUBLICANS!

I love it when people say he's doing his father's "dirty" work... it's hilarious... Maybe if the Democrat who was in office for (8) yrs. did something about it, we wouldn't be having this conversation.... And the even funnier thing about it?... Bush did what Clinton only could dream about... capture Saddam. And you know what?... I bet if Clinton had done it, nobody would be saying he did the elder Bush's "dirty" work....

Froggy... thank you, thank you, thank you.... for posting the "59 deceits in Farenheit 9/11" link. I really hope people who think that Michael Moore is some sort of second coming, take the time to read this entire article. ;)

This was the last paragraph and my favorite... :

Do the many falsehoods and misrepresentations of Fahrenheit 911 suggest a film producer who just makes careless mistakes? Or does a man who calls Americans: “possibly the dumbest people on the planet" believe that his audience will be too dumb to tell when he is tricking them? Viewers will have to decide for themselves whether the extremist and extremely deceptive Fahrenheit 911 is a conscientious work of patriotic dissent, or the cynical propaganda of a man who gives wartime aid to America’s murderous enemies, and who accepts their aid in return.

freakforalias said:
I love it when people mock their own president.... nice....
Bush is not, has never been, and never will be, my president. Come November, it's time for our own regime change. :angry:

i'm pretty liberal..but you can't turn the other cheek to this movie...of course moore did some editing to this movie for hes own benefit..but you can't say this mom in this movie is false...and that her pain isn't real....

greekolympics said:
All of you people who think Michael Moore is crazy are disturbing. This movie is not false, and if you actually see it you'll have sympathy for the woman from Flint who lost a son (if you don't have any sympathy than you've lost it). You'll also see the stupidity of our president. Bush is a dumb idiot who led us into Iraq for no good reason. Do you realize that 3.5 million people have lost their jobs while he has been president? And the only reason he's president is because of his dumb father who didn't finish off Sadam before, and now his son has to do his dirty work. Gosh, I hate REPUBLICANS!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch it. I am a hard core Republican. I am NOT crazy or disturbed.

Let me say this. I am very sorry that the women lost her son. I know what it is like to lose someone dear to you in war. So, yes, I can understand what she is going through. At the same time, you have to understand that her son fought for freedom, and died for that. Her son had a choice, and he wanted to fight for his country. Yes, it is tragic, but it is war.

Which brings me to my second point. You liberals and democrats aruge and complain that you wan't "peace," and that you wan't a president who will "protect" you, and "fight" for you. All those things Bush has done for YOU. I understand you wan't peace...I do too, but when some one comes on our American soil, and kills thousands of innocent Americans I would think that YOU would wan't to do everything in your power to see that these people are stopped.

IF YOU WAN'T PEACE YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!

Third, Michael Moore is not always telling the truth. If you watch the news you see that half of the felgercarb that comes out of his mouth is yes, his OPINNION!! It's pointless felgercarb that he spits out so that everybody will hate Bush.

Fourth, you think that the presidents you have chosen in the past are any better? I know that Bush has his faults, but can you sit here and honestly tell me that Clinton was a better president? You are out of your mind. He not only

1) Lied under oath
2) Had Bin Laden, and let him get away (Thanks to Clinton 9/11 happened)
3) Screwed up medicare programs with the help of his wife on that one too
4) gave pardons away to people who should be locked up and have the key thrown away

Bush has his faults, but he has made this country better. He has caught Hussein and his two evil sons, and has made our country a lot safer. Instead you should be giving him a little credit for that. You don't even give him any credit for it. An idiot wouldn't be smart enough to catch some one who has been on the most wanted list for over a decade.

Sorry, but Michael Moore is the one who is crazy and disturbed, along with his dumba$$ movie!!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Oh I can feel a huge mean response coming along :blush:

P.S.
I totally agree.  I would go just to see how insane he really is because I know the whole movie is basically made up, but I would never waste my money on a ticket and contribute to the ticket sales.  This movie is a waste of theaters.  And it definitely should not be called a documentary if it is all fiction!  It just pointless. And Michael Moore is really a sick man.
Vaughnscutie you rule!! ;)

Also Frogboy_lives thanks for this too. ;) Anybody who thinks this movie is all turth you should read this site.

You know what bothered me the most about "Farenheit 911?" There is apparently way too much footage available of Bush looking like this: :blink: In the supposed leader of the free world, this just should not be. And Michael Moore did not create this footage.

I'm sorry if I was being to harsh, but I find it ridiculous that people can support Bush because he captured Sadam, who didn't even have weapons of mass destruction, which Bush assured us that he did. It's not like I think Kerry is that amazing, but he's ten times better than this fool.

...anyways, who ever has seen this movie will agree with me that Bush's screw up on his last speech (fool me once...) was pathetic and hilarious. He can't even speak the speech that was written for him. It's not like I voted him in, therefore I don't consider him my president.

After 4 years of Bush, I will never again be automatically impressed by someone just because he or she has an Ivy League education. :jack1:

I understand, and maybe I was a bit to harsh too :blush: , but can you really brand our president a "idiot" and "pathetic" because he messed up on a speech? I'm sorry, but I would be a little scared if I had to adress a speech to over a billion Americans. It's not a easy thing.

And to the other comment where his face is like :confused: or something like that...of course any movie that is going to bash him is going to cut and use faces like that. You can see examples like on Leno or Letterman of that too. You can't honestly think that he makes those faces all the time, and that they are becuase he's a idiot.

Like most of you...I just wan't a president that will do good for our country. Some how when the 2004 election comes around I don't think Kerry will do the good of the nation. Just my opinnion, and only my opinnion.

I really don't mean to affend anyone. -_-

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

and like bush as done good for our country....our country is a joke to other people around the world.....i have a understanding for what happened on 9/11 since my friend was in battery park when it happen...if bush was doing all he can against terrorist in this country why are we on alert because they are scared something is going to happen before nov.5...

saw it. loved it.

Strictly movie wise it was very well done, VERY convincing. I'm not that naive to believe everything that is said in the movie due to Moore's talent for editing and the things I've heard on those news talk shows, but i do think that most of it has truth to it.

I think everyone takes something different out of the movie. For me, it didn't make me want to hate Bush any more than I already do. It simply confirmed my opinions.

Back