Faith the vampire slayer

Faith was an extremly interesting character on Buffy and Angel , i was really hoping that she ED would do FTVS, but she decided on Tru calling instead. All the indications show is that Tru calling will be cancelled. Now will FTVS be a reality and will Joss Wheadon be up for it, he was before so. Heres hoping , whos with me on this one.

i don't!! tru calling rocks, yes she would be cool in faith spin off, but she already turned it down. i don't think that they would give her another chance. maybe if the show does fail, and fans beg alot, she could get it again.

but i realy don't want tru calling to get cancelled :(

I really hope Eliza does a spinoff, but only if we can actually get something out of it (which, considering it would be faith, probably wouldn't be very hard).

Faith I always found to be the most interesting character in the buffyverse, along with Cordy. They both have layers, they are constantly changing and growing. They're human. They have the person they show to the world and the person inside that you have to dig to see, and once you see it, it shows you something you wouldn't expect.

i loved Faith's character. she was so interesting. like you said she does have layers. she's an onion! at times you think she's bad and then shocker!

if there was a spin off, i'd watch it!

Tim Minear and Marti Noxon came up with an idea for her but she left for Tru Calling. Noxon is still out there and could work on it but Minear is starting Wonderfalls later this season. So im thinking Joss would help out but who knows.

I read somewhere (and I can't remember where, it was last summer, I think) that Joss was kind of, sort of hoping that "Tru Calling" wouldn't work out and Eliza Dushku would want to come back and do the Faith spin-off.

I LOVED Faith's character. She was so layered, so tough-but-vulnerable girl! I wish she'd come visit Angel again, at least...

I dont think Joss would ever hope another show would tank. Thats just not in his character. But i think everyone hopes that it tanks and thats exactly what its doing. :D
Im also hearing That Tim Minear's new project "Wonderfalls" is the best paranormal show since the Buffyverse first hit the screen. So it looks like Minear is off any Faith spinoff.
I really want David Greenwalt (he's heading up Jake 2.0) and Joss to get back together. Together they came up with season 2 and 3 of Buffy arguably the best. They also created Angel together.

Back