peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl

Any one else?

Next Chapter!!!!
Yes this is her, syd said.
This is Agent Carter, the deep voice said.
We would like to have an interview with you on October 1st at 3:00
We will see you then Miss.Bristow. Then the man on the other line hungup.
So that means their will be no slack time/ time to go home and change!
Octobor 1st
Syd's alarm went off and it was 5:45 time for her moring jog. She had a lot on her mind to think about. As she was leaving to go for her jog her sister KT gave her a hug and wished her good luck with her job interview(Nobody knew that the job interview was for the CIA.)
As she begain to run her mind begain to race!
She was thinking about her inview and why want her?!
She thought about her sisters and how they fit into all this!
~Flash Back~
Then she begain to think back to her 17 birthday! When she found the books. The books that changed everything and yet they made so much every clear! The books confired herself the why of her weirdness. The book was the key to the lost line of Renaldies.(a line of royal/magical family) The book had a very extensive family tree. But there is one thing the family tree is done by royal names! For example Sydney Bristow/ Isabela Renaldie. And Nadia was her twin sister and her name is Stephaine Renaldie. And there where ways to tell if you where apart of this family.
~Flash back ends~
Her mind begain to drift back to her job interview..
Should I tell them about it...
If I doesn't she will have a hard time explaing some things.
Even if I do tell them its going to be weird! Syd thinks to herself
She looks down at her watch to see what time it is. Its 6:10 and she decide that she better get home.When she get back into her room she picks out her outfit for her interview. Then she goes into the bathroom and turn the shower on and the the radio and the flating iorn. She hopped into the shower and begain to sing..Let me see your 1 2 step...( this beening one of her favorite songs!!) When she was done strighting her hair she steped into her room with a towel wraped around her waist. Nadia was siting on Syd's bed looking at the outfit she hade pick out for he interview. Why so dull, Nadia asked. Its a important interview syd said. Nadia had forgotten all about her interview!! Which is why she thought the outfit was so dull. Syd had picked out a plaine, just to the knee, kakie skirt and a plain, tank top like, top with some tan colored 1 or 2 in. heal on them shoes. Nadia left the room, but not before she wish Syd good luck for today! So Syd quickly got dressed so that she could get on with her day.
~Later that day leaving school~
Syd begain to walk out to her car so have a tight schedule today!!And she was running a little late becuase her teacher decided to teach past the bell.Grrr! And she was being stocked, sort of!! Sydney, yelled Austin from behind!
He ran out in frount of her blocking her way to her car!
Could you please move Austin, she said and gave him the "I'm going to hert you if you don't move right now!"
So with that he moved, but not with out his questing of why she was in such a hurry! Syd told him that she didn't have time for him to flirt with her she had job interview to go to! He looked at her with a shocked look, and he thought to himself, how did she know that is like she is in my head! Suddenly Syd had relized that she toatal read someones mind without even knowing it, again. So leaving Austin speechless she drive off. She felt better after crusing with the radio on Justin Timberlake and "rock your body". She looked at the clock when she arrived at the CIA building, she was late it was 3:10. If Austin could have just waited one more day she might have been on time!!! But any way she walk up to the lady at the front desk to check in. The lady in formed her that Agent Carter wasn't in today and that Agents Vaughn and Weiss would be taking care of her interview. She called them to let them know that she was here. Sydney took a set in the large but fairly empty front lounge area and waited for one of the agents to show up. Suddenly she hear a voice say, Mrs.Bristow?
I'm off to PM now, dont forget to reply!!

whoa! theres this magic in the fic??? some *powers that be?* and the book that started it all???
hmm.. this is really unique and must i say, quoting peanut, different than the rest of the fics.
thanks for the pm sweetie!!!

hey guys sup? Just got done watchingAlias!! its great!!
Here is my PM List:

Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice

Is that everybody???
I'll try to update thurday or Friday.
I have a project in every class this week sorry!!
SYD

heya syd! juts caught up with the last two chapters and WHOA! she comes from a royal/magical family?
i jsut love this storyline can't wait for more

luv juju :harp:

I want to update tonight but sure if I'm going to make it!!
Here is my PM list:

Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice

juju you where all ready on the list!!!!LOL
Any one else!!
SYD

sorry guys I'm going to post the story on sunday.I just finshed writing and its like 10:30 my time and I have church. so long for now!!
SYD

Hey guys sup? Sorry it me forever to finsh this and really long. Well I hope you guys like. Please let me know what you think!

Yes, Sydney said looking up at the person whom had said her name.
Hi, I'm Agent Weiss, sorry for making you wait he said.
She begins to follow him towards where ever the interview would be. Syd begin looking around the room taking in every detail possible. As she looked around the room at the people working... for there country and she felt a slight smile come across her face. She felt good knowing that if all went well she could be like them "working for the better of there country"! She got to the room where it appeared that she would be interviewed. Weiss held the door open for her and lead her into what looked like a meeting room. There was one really long meeting table. Syd sat down at the fair end the table away from the door. Agent Weiss sat down across the table from her.
Welcome Mrs. Bristow, Weiss said handing her some paper work for her to fill out.
Thank-you Syd, said politely.
You can call me Sydney she said trying to relieve some tension in the room.
Mr. Carter was so sorry that he couldn't make it in today. You must be pretty important to him because you are the only meeting he didn't cancel today, Agent Weiss said to try to help relive the weird silences.
Sydney mind began to wonder again
Why would the CIA want me…But all of the sudden all her thoughts completely disappeared, as she was distracted by someone who walked into the room.
All of the sudden what she was writing on the papers where of no importance. As her eyes followed him across the room to where Weiss was standing. He suddenly looked up from his papers and realized that he had just interrupted an interview. He quickly apologized to the girl (Syd). And he said, “So you must be the new recruit from Agent Carter.” Vaughn began to show Weiss some Intel in a folder marked Classified. Yet again, not realizing of course, she began to search for answers about what was so urgent! Vaughn looked at Sydney looked and began to study her face. And he wondered what she was thinking about. Still trying to decide whether or not to tell them about her secret/ her family stuff. And she heard the name Irina. (As she listens to Weiss read the papers in his head.) Why would my name be in that report? What would the CIA want with her mother? So it was then that she looked up at the other man (Vaughn) and wonders what he would think of her if he knew that the woman they are looking for was her mother. And that is when she decided that she would have to tell them every thing she knew. She looked down at her paper and began to write rapidly. Vaughn looked at her and asked if there was anything he could get her. Maybe your number she thought to herself but quickly pushed that thought out of her head. But she replied with a simple comment, a pen this one is dieing. And with that he handed her a pen from his pocket and he exited the room. Weiss apologized for the little interruption. Sydney looked up at him and smiled. Done and it was no problem, she said understandingly like. Thank you Mrs. Bristow, Agent Carter or one of our other agents will get in touch with you as soon as we have your paper looked over.
~Driving home~
Syd’s phone began to ring, she looked at the number and didn’t recognize it. But she flipped open her phone and pressed the call button.
Hello? Syd said wondering who was on the other side of the line.
Hi is this Sydney? Said the mysteries but familiar voice.
Hey it’s Austin, he said.
Oh, hi I had no idea who you where, Syd said confused.
Hey Austin sorry about today, Syd said afraid to bring up the subject of earlier that day. But Austin didn’t seem to care, but she could tell that his attitude had changed a little.
So how did your interview go? He asked
It went ok, but I don’t know if I’m going to get the job or not yet. Hey can you hold on a minute I have another call.
Yeah sure Austin said.
~other line~
Hello?
Mrs. Bristow could you start tomorrow? The Agent on the other line.
What how….. Syd said stuttering. (It was Weiss on the other line)
You must have written some thing pretty important in your interview paper work! Because shortly after I faxed Mr. Carter the papers I got a phone call to call you and get you to start work ASAP! I’ll let you go now Weiss said. We will have your desk set up for you tomorrow and with that he hung up. Sydney was speechless. She clicked her phone back over to the line Austin was on. OMG, Austin guess what…. I got the job! Syd now had the biggest smile ever on!!
Well how about we go out to celebrate?
Syd paused to think about what to say…that sounds great Austin.
I’ll pick you up at 7. (It was 6:30 so she would have less than 30 min. to get changed and every thing!!)
Ok I’ll see soon than she said.
She drove up to her house and dashed into her room! She began going throw her clothing trying to find something to wear. KT and Nadia where just standing there laughing at Sydney! (Austin had called the house and Nadia gave him her cell number!! So of course she knew why he called, duh!!) It looked like a tornado had gone throw her clothes. Syd turned around and look at her sister with the “why are you just standing there, help me look”!
You have date with Austin KT said like acting like an elementary kid.
Shut-up... Syd said blushing… help me find some thing to wear!!
~Then Minutes Later~
They had finally decided what Syd was going to wear. What time is it Syd asked?
It’s 6:50, you ten minutes till he gets here, Nadia said trying not to laugh at Syd reaction.
Syd ran into the bathroom, turned on the radio. Syd hopped into the shower to wash her hair and shave her legs! The radio was turned on so, she was singing along. (I relaxed her!) She got out and wrapped a towel around her waist and began to straighten her hair.
Suddenly the doorbell rang. Syd ran into her room to peek throw the door to see what her sisters where going to do. KT ran to the door. Ha-Ha, I beat you Nadia, KT said as she began to open the door. She opened the door. So your Austin… Hi I’m KT Sydney’s younger sister! Sorry, Austin don’t mind her… have a seat Sydney will be out soon, Nadia said smiling at Syd. Sydney closed her door and went to go get changed. Syd came out of her room and walked into the living room area where Austin was sitting. Austin was had on a nice/dressy black shirt, no tie, and some nice looking jeans on, he looked... wow, great, casual, but not to casual! He looked hot…like the guys on the Hollister posters, except with a shirt on! Hi, sorry I made you wait. She had the most beautiful smile that Austin had ever seen. Austin looked down at his watch and was blow away because the fact that she looked amazing and it was only 7:05! She got home, took a shower and got dressed within 35 min and it was total random. And she looked hot! What Syd said unsure why he had this really weird look on his face, Syd was trying so hard not to laugh at him. She was wearing her favorite pair of Union Bay Jeans with a black sequined camy, with her favorite pair of little black pumps.

Ok guys I'm of to PM!!!
SYD

Back