Fall 2005

hey, i love how she finds vaughn "HOT"... BUT, the idea of another guy.. like austin.. and syd thinking that he is hot TOO.. i must admit.. still has to sink in.. :smiley: anyway, thanks for the pm.

hope to get to know more about the "magical" touch of this fic.

thanks!

Hey Syd, finally get to get on here! I'm staying home again today, well by now you probably know that I wasn't at school! Anyways, felt awful this morning and was running a fever so my mom told me that I should stay home! Hope to talk to ya later!! Bye!!!

WOW! nice way to meet vaughn and weiss
and she thinks he's hot, i like that :P
and awww but austin :angry:
s/v forever!

luv juju :harp:

thanks guys spread the word!!!
SYD'S
PM list:

Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice
Vaughnlover15

any one else?
I'm working on the part so I'm not sure when I'll get it done!!!
SYD

sorry guy I had hope to update this weekend buy I've drown a toatal blank on what to write...Not the whole thing just the next scene i've got tons of thoughts after that!! A lot of its all in my head. So if u guys c me on talk to me....maybe u can help get the jucies flowing again!!!I dont have school Monday so maybe that will help me!! C u guys soon!!!
Love ya,
Syd

Hey here is your update its kinda short,sorry! I want to talk Mary for her help, even though you don't like Austin.

Austin are you ok, Syd asked him, but it was more like a statement then a question. He shook the thoughts about Syd out of his head. Yeah, are you ready to go he asked as if he has been waiting forever! Austin stood up and began to walk towards the door. Syd grabbed her green denim jacket and began to walk out to Austin’s car. As Syd walked out to his car she realized that he was driving a RX-8 Mazda. Syd began to smile at Austin’s gesture as she walked towards the car. OMG Austin you don’t have to do that! I insist, my lady the car awaits you! (He was treating her like she was someone of great importance!) Thank-you dear sir, Syd said trying not to laugh at the goofy smile he had on! He closed the door and quickly went over to his side to get into the car. He turn on the car and they where off to dinner. He turned the radio on so, as to break the weird silences. He had it on 106.1 KISS FM! Suddenly her favorite song came on and she began to sing underneath her breath. My one two step! Hey are you singing, Austin said in a “making fun of voice”. What, uh I wasn’t singing! Ok well maybe I was singing, its one of my favorite songs she said hoping he would drop it!
~the sport bar~
Austin had picked a sports bar near campus! It was around 7ish so people where coming to the bar to drink. Austin picked a sport bar because they could talk and play some games and just relax. They both had a burgers and cokes. (She had a sprite and he had a coke.) Then they went to go play a round of poll. They played around of coarse Austin didn’t realize that Syd was good at this game!! Her friend Justin had taught her all the tricks he knew so that she could win!! There where some guys who had came from the bar and had been watching Syd wipe Austin! When she finished the game a bunch of guys came up to her and challenged her to a round! How was she so good at this you ask!! Well duh she could read there minds and with all there thoughts she could figure out how to win. She accepted there challenge with no fear at all! Two men walked into the game area. Syd know who they where ever though she had only meet them once in her whole life! She could help but to let her eyes follow him around the room till he noticed her and see quickly avoid eye contact.
Hey Weiss do we know that girl? He said pointing across the room at Syd.
Yeah she looks familiar. He said unsure where he knew her from.
After that game those would never question if a woman could do something again. She wiped them like the family pig! Everybody wanted to buy Syd drinks but of coarse she couldn’t accept them on the fact that she was only 18 and which amazed more people. Austin had left be to use the rest room.
Suddenly, total random like there eyes meet! All the sudden Syd began to feel weak at the knees like she was going to fall down. Vaughn saw that look in her eyes before she began to fall and across the room to catch her!! Are you ok? He asked Syd as he sat her down at a seat at the bar.

Thanks guy!! I'm going to go hide now!
:hide:
Sorry I promise it will get better!!
So I'm off to PM you guys!

First. YES!. I'm off to go read now...

That was great. Vaughn caught her before she fell. AWWWWWWWWW. thanks for the pm. Update again soon.

You did great job Syd :smiley:

I like the ending of the story.

Austin should find a new girlfriend and leave Syd.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>S&V FOREVER</span>

hey guys thanks for the comments!!I'm working on the next chapter so maybe this weeked I post it!!I'm working on it on word so hopefully less errors!! And some people to get cought up!!!Well got to go do some other stuff, c u later!!!
Love ya,
SYD :D :D :D
:lol: :jump: :jump: :eek:ldhi: :boxing: :boxing: 🍕 :band: 🤠 :thud: :thud: :cheers: :groupwave: :drive: 🏒 :happydance: 🎸 🏒 :group: :group:
LOL!! I'm in a good mood today!!!

hi!!!!!!!!!

this is such a gooooooooooooooood story!

can i get a pm! almost wrote om wateva that means! lol

im in a good mood today to! i left school after first period... best thing ive done in awhile!
lol

luv Em

she actually can read other people's minds!!! damn she is telepathic. and vaughn.. how come he didnt remember her!!! the woman, weiss was talking to at the CIA office!!! oh well.. he just had a glance at her,. anyway, s/v finally. thanks for the pm!

OMG he caught her
nice work syd, i loved it
haha go s/v! :love: s/v forever
this is sooo good

luv juju :harp:

Hey I should be updating really soon!!
Here is my PM list:

Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird