Fall 2005

ok guys I know I've been toatly bussy!! Work and school is hard and there out stuff! but any who I should be up dating in the next few days! I'm just going to put up what I got because i have to BETAs and one edited but the other never got back to me on so she will be suprised but I really want to post it so I cant get on to the next one that i've been slowly working on! Oh and my new fict. but still in the workings! well hope 2 see ya guys soon!!
SYD

OK so I've been thinking about this most of the day!! and I had a good day at work today so I'm here to update!! :D

The next morning Syd wakes up to her phone ringing in her back packet. She instantly knows who it is by the sound of the ringer which was playing "eye of the tiger".
"Hello" Syd answered half a sleep.
"Good morning sun shine, its 9:30 and I can't believe you're not already up doing stuff, Wow!" Austin said in his loving sarcastic voice. Syd slid out of Vaughn's embrace and tip-toed into the kitchen so she didn't wake him.

"Yeah whatever" Syd said smiling sleepily like. "I fell asleep at a friend’s house last night after watching the game."
"So whatcha doing now?" Austin asked.
"Well I'm standing in my friend's kitchen talking to you, and thinking about what I need to do today."
"Would you and I going out for dinner tonight possibly be on your list of things to do?" Austin said hinting!
"Well I don't know, whatcha have in mind?" *girly giggle*
"How about I pick you up at 4:30 and you can find out then!"
"Ok, well I better get going I have some other stuff to do, so I'll see you at 4:30."
"Bye Syd! "
"Talk to you later, love you!"
"I love you too Sydney, Bye!"
"Bye Austin!" Syd closes her flip phone and turns around to see a sleepy Vaughn standing in the kitchen next to her.
"Hey, who was that?" Vaughn asked.
"Ummm.... A friend." Syd replied as she stood there smiling from the conversation she had moments before.
"Oh so is Austin your" boyfriend?" Vaughn asked in a 10 year olds voice.
"For your information he is my boyfriend!" Syd said back in a snotty way.
"Oh really" Vaughn said in a shocked voice.

Mean while Weiss is listing to the whole conversation in the hall.

Oh man, I can’t believe she has a boy friend! Well not like she couldn’t get a guy, but they sound so, so, so... What did she say she loved him? Vaughn shacks off his thoughts.
"Well I've got a girl friend "micheal said randomly
"Ok… well I've…umm... got to go. Tell Eric I said Bye!"
-Syd leaves the house to go home!-
back inside the house
-Weiss enters the kitchen to see Vaughn staring at the front door.-
"So what are you staring at? Do you think if you stare at the door long enough she’ll come back?"
"And what’s that suppose to mean, Eric?” Vaughn snapped back.
"Dude you know you’re jealous of that “Austin guy" And you don't even know him!"
"Man I have no idea what you’re talking about, I'm in no now way jealous of him!"
"Yeah you are! Like last night that thing with the Pizza guy! "
"What do you mean Eric?"
"Dude she was over there with him and you got so jealous! You even put your arms around her, you where totally all over her to get the pizza guy to back off and we all saw it! Oh you totally have a crush on her!"
Ahhh, what ever Eric I have no idea how many punches to the head you took at the gym the other day but I think its starting to have an effect on you, because I haven't got a clue as to what your talking about! Yes, she is VERY pretty, but that doesn't mean that I have a "crush" on her! I do have a girl friend you know! Vaughn said partly reminding himself.
Yeah, I think her name is Alice? Weiss said in a mocking voice.
-Vaughn's cell phone rings *it's Alice*-
"Hi Alice" Vaughn says trying to forget the pervious conversion.
"Hi sweetie, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight?"
"Yeah, that would be great! I'll pick you up at 7. If that's okay?"
"Sounds great Michael, love you!"
"Ok, bye Alice"
-Phone disconnects-
"Well you know I would love to stay and chat but I really have some errands to run! We’ll talk later, bye!"
"Yeah I love you too man!"
-Syd takes a shower and tries to figure out what to wear. - Her cell phone rings "Eye of the tiger" And Syd smiles as she looks down on to her bed to look at the picture of Austin she had programmed into her phone. It’s a silly one of him on a date they went on. It made her laugh as she picked up the phone.
"Hello Austin" Syd says with a girly giggle.
"Hey Mrs. Giggle, what’s up with you?"
"I don't know I was laughing at your picture."
"What picture?"
"Oh just the one that shows up on my phone when you call me... giggles... I'll show it to you later. So sup?"
"Oh well I figured I would call you, because I assumed you would be getting ready soon and I wanted to tell you to dress comfortable but nice, because I want to take you out to eat later. But I’m sure you will look great no matter what you wear!"
Syd Blushes as she says thanks
"ok Syd I think I'l let you get dressed now!"
"aww, thanks, love you!"
"Love you too Syd, bye!"
-4:30 pm Door Bell rings- Syd go to answer it.
“Hello Austin Syd said as Austin handed her a bunch of daises. Wow I can't believe you got me daises!”
“Yeah I though you might like them.” Austin started saying but was cut off my Syd’s lips on his.
*blushes* I love daises Austin. Come on in, let me just go get my shoes and phone. Be right back.
“Aww I love your shoes Syd”
“I knew you would!” Syd is wearing her pink Nike shocks, and a pair of blue jeans and a simple shirt.
“So where are we going?” Syd asked like an excited kid!
“You'll find out when we get there!” Austin said kissing her forehead.
“Fine” Syd said putting on her potty face.
“Trust me Sydney it'll be fun.” Austin said running his hand across her face.
-They listen to the radio and talk while Austin drove them to there destination.-
“Omg we're going to Putt-Putt?” Syd asked.
“Yes, but trust me this will be a blast.”
“Yeah this better be fun” Syd said as she and Austin walked in together.
-They played a few games, and Austin ended up winning Syd a teddy bear!-
“Aw, Austin thanks for the bear!” Then in a sarcastic way Syd said “OMG you’re my hero”
“Well we're not done yet! I think its time for me to teach you how to play baseball!” Austin said teasing Syd about her poor skills when it comes to catching a ball!
“And how are you going to “teach me to play baseball” at putt-putt?” Syd said as they walked outside.
“Well I thought we could go to the batting cages and see what we’ve got to work with.” Austin said as he led Sydney to the cages.
“Are you for real?” Syd asked with a serious face. Austin nodded and continued to lead the way.
“Well I guess you never had a P.E. class where I had to play baseball then!”
-Austin thinks back to the one time he does remembers her playing baseball in class. To make a long story short, she didn’t hit the ball, but she did hit some boy for making fun of her, and from then on out they never let her near a baseball bat.
“Omg I can’t believe you remembered when I hit Adam in 6th grade with the baseball bat!”
“Hey, how did you know that, that was what I was thinking about?” Austin asked.
Syd tries to think how to explain her self. “I’m just good at reading minds I guess” she said with a fake laugh, trying to play it off as a joke.
Austin laughed it off. “I’ll let you try first as long as you promise not to hit me!” he handed her the bat, helmet and quickly back away from her with a big grin on his face as Syd tried really hard to concentrate.

Syd hit a few of the balls, but Austin figured he should help her some. So he walks up to her with his helmet on and moves her body so that he can show her a better way and holder her closer.-
“Ok so you’re pretty good, but can I do show you something?”
“Yeah, sure” Syd says as she starts to back away.
“No Syd come here I’m go to do something with you!” Austin said as he wrapped his arms around her. He was going to make sure she got every hit possible with his help.
They played around for about 30 minutes before Austin looked down at his watch and noticed that it was 6:30 pm.
“Hey Syd are you ready to go eat?” Austin asked looking at the little sweat beads on her forehead as she wiped them off.
“Yeah I’m soooooo hungry! I don’t think I've eaten a real mean all day!”
“So then I take it you’re not hungry?” Austin said in a teasing voice.
“Yes I am!” Syd said sticking her tongue out at him as Austin wrapped his arms around her and lead her out of the batting cages and to his car.
-They get in the car and began driving to the restraint.-
“Where are we going to eat?” Syd asked like a kid asking “Are we there yet?”
“You’ll know when we get there Sydney Bristow!” trying to let her know that the mood was becoming more adult like as he reached over and grabbed Sydney’s hand and gave it a squeeze.
“I’m sure where ever we go, it will be great.” Syd said as she smiled softly at there hands.
-Final they arrived at the restraint-
“OMG, Austin its On the Border! I love this place!”
“Well that’s good.” He said as he parked the car and walked around the car to open the door for her!
“Austin you didn't have to do that!”
“I know but I wanted to!” He said sweetly.
-She gets out of the car Austin closes the car door and they walk into the restraint together. They are seated quickly and they order there drinks and food. They get chips and salsa to start. They chat about school and other stuff.
-Vaughn and Alice enter the restraint. Vaughn walks over to the hostess to check in from the reservation he made. The hostess walks them back to there table.
“Sydney?” Vaughn said surprised. *It was really awkward because of the conversion Sydney and Vaughn had earlier this morning, which she had told Austin about.*
“Oh, hi Vaughn” Syd said surprised to see him and his “girl friend”
“Hi, I’m Austin. You must be Michael Vaughn.” Austin said as he shock Vaughn’s hand.
“So you’re “Austin”, well its nice to meet you.” Wow Syd looks wonderful, her smile is …. Ok so whatever Austin really is her boyfriend so she wasn’t lying. But she just looks so great! Vaughn thoughts where interrupted by Alice elbowing him in the side.
“Oh this is my girl friend… (Drawing a blank on her name) umm Alice.
“Oh, well it’s nice to finally meet you” Syd said trying to be nice but still wanting to trip her because she sounded like a stupid blonde.
“Well, how do you know Michael?” Alice asked very suspiciously.
-Syd and Vaughn kinda laugh at Alice’s question.-
“Vaughn and I work at the…” Syd stop herself short. I could say the C.I.A. but Austin is here and he doesn’t know. And I wonder if Alice even knows? So she just froze.
“We work at the bank together” Vaughn said finishing her sentences, noticing that she had froze-up.
“Well it was nice seeing you both. See you at work Syd.” Then they went to there table on the other side.
-They got there food and began eating while making small talk. Then Syd’s cell phone rang, she excused herself from the table and step outside to talk on the phone without the extra noise. She walked outside to see that Vaughn had also been called into work. They where both to report ASAP! Syd went and finished her meal and Austin took her home. Vaughn and Alice got there meal to go and he took Alice home, and then went to the office. Syd went home and changed and grabbed some clothing, because she had a feeling she would be going on another trip, and she left her sisters a note to call if they needed any thing.

-C.I.A. office-
“I’m sorry maim this area is restricted” the lady said as she step in front of Syd.
Syd pulls out her C.I.A. badge that she had yet to put on. “Hi I’m Agent Sydney Bristow, you must be new here!”
“Oh, yes how did you know? And wait how old are you, because I mean you don’t look old enough to be an agent.
“It’s ok every body says that! And it’s my day off, that’s why I’m wearing jeans and a T-shirt!”
“Oh I’m sorry”
“It’s ok Amanda, everybody does it! I really should put my name badge on when I get in the building. It’s nice to meet you, but I really should get going.” Syd said as she walked around Amanda.

-Meeting room waiting for Vaughn and Weiss –
-Both men enter and they sit down one on ether side of Syd. They had been fighting about Vaughn’s “crush” on Sydney! And neither of them wanted Syd to know, and yet they did a really poor job pretend every thing was normal.-

“So what's up with you two? Did you guys have a fight?” Syd said sarcastically.
“It’s nothing.” They both said in unison.
“Ok let’s get this meeting started.” Kendal said trying to quiet everybody down.
-A picture of a young man flashed up onto the screen. And Kendal begins explaining who that is.-
"His name is Julian Sark. We believe that he is working for Irena Derevko.
Sydney, Vaughn you will be going undercover as, Elizabeth Kensington and Matthew Anderson. Weiss be on site and helping with video feed that we will be look at here. Sydney Vaughn, go see Marshall for the tech you'll need on this mission. Meeting over.”
-Everybody walks out fast because no body really wants to be in there any longer then they have to. Syd pulls Weiss aside.-
“Ok, Weiss what is really going on between you and Michael?”
“Why don't you ask Mike?"
“Because he ran off and I need to know what is up with you two! And what ever it’s about it affects me and my job, so what ever it is you guys better fix it before we leave!”
“Well your just going to have to talk to Vaughn about it!” Weiss said as he steamed off in the other direction.
What the frack? Why do guys have to be so complicated? And they say were hard to live with! Now I have to try and read everyone's mixed emotions. Why can’t someone just tell me what is going on!
-Syd enters Marshall’s office to see Vaughn already there waiting for her. Marshall goes over the tech, then they leave for the airport.-
-Most of the plain ride was quietly as they sat going over the mission or doing school work. Vaughn was reading a magazine. Syd was studying.
I hate the fact that some people never have to study *Austin and Vaughn* at all! I have to study my ass of to get the grades I want! Grr!
“So what are you reading there Vaughn?” Syd asked him knowing it wasn’t any thing she would read, which peaked her interest!
“Nothing!” Vaughn said as he quickly put the flashy magazine, with the girls, on it away.
“What was that?”
“What was what?”
“Ok Vaughn spill, what is up with you today? Ever senses I saw you at the restaurant you’ve… Syd stopped.
-Awkward Moment-
“What where you and Eric fighting about today?”
“Nothing!”
“Well I don’t think it’s “nothing”! So since you’re not going to tell me what is going on I will just have to move on. Now don’t let this effect what we have to do today! You have no idea how important this is to me and I really don’t think you care. So stop trying to be Mr. Tough guy, this is not the time or place for that! Save it for later!”
“Ok, well you might want to get changed because we will be landing in about 15 minutes.” Vaughn said changing the subject.
“Ok, right back at you! And I need a Mr. Anderson when I get back, got it!” Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
-Syd goes into one of the back rooms to change. She put on her short mini jean skirt, her blue “I’m with the band” shirt, a white sequences belt, and her favorite pair of black converse. Vaughn was wearing faded/sandblasted jeans with a dark blue “Fall out Boy” shirt and his own black converse’s. They both came back into the room at the same time and sat in there same spots while they sat and waited for the plain to land.-
Wow, she looks so hot in that mini skirt and why can’t I stop thinking about her?
hehehe we’re wearing the same shoes! Hehehe that’s cute in a dorky way. Hehehe
Wow and she has a beautiful smile too! Ok so Weiss might be right! What ever, it doesn’t mean any thing, I’m with Alice!
-Plane lands, they get there bags and walked out to the car. It was a blue mustang convertible. They got all there stuff in and drove off to the hotel. They didn’t talk the whole way there. Vaughn wanted to talk to her but, didn’t want to cause any more problems. He watched her out of the corner of his eye.
OMG I love the way her hair is blowing perfectly in the wind! It’s not even in her face!
-They drive up to the hotel where the Valet person was. Weiss was the Valet parker. Vaughn hands Weiss the keys and walked around the car to open the door for Sydney. Which was a total surprise to her because she was about to open the door herself. She looked up and saw him. She looked into his green eyes and saw all the intensity inside him, and that he was changing into Matthew Anderson. –
“Let’s get a move on Lizzy.” Vaughn said teasing her because she hadn’t yet moved from the car yet!
She steps out and walks up the steps with him. He puts his arm around her.
Why did he call me Lizzy? That was so weird!
-They entered the hotel-
“Aww Mattie, this place is so pretty, I love it!”
“Well I’m glad you like Lizzy pie!” Vaughn said as they walked up to the check- in desk. They went up to there room and started setting every thing up. They took control of the video feed. Vaughn was tapping into the hotel’s network. Syd finished and plopped herself down on the bed. Vaughn looked over to Syd while he waited for the program to upload.
Wow, she was lying on the bed, how hot is that? To bad none of this is for real.
“What’s with the smirk on your face Mattie?” She said still acting like Lizzy! She was just waiting for the sign to stop this act. She got up and walked towards him so that she could see how the program was running.
“Hello.” Vaughn said in a very sexy voice. “So how is the bed?” he said with one eye brow raised. Syd tried not to laugh at him. Then he decided to pull her closer to him but she wasn’t excepting that. She almost fell down but Vaughn caught her and pulled her back up. Now there faces where so close together they could feel each other breathing.
“Yeah” … Syd sighs as she looks into Vaughn’s eyes and smiled. ”the bed is nice” Syd said trying to forget about the chills she was getting all over and the fact that if Vaughn hadn’t been holding her right then she might have passed out.
Wow he caught me. OMG his arms are really strong! Wait what did I come over here for? Syd shakes of her thoughts.
“So what would you do if I pick you up and throw you on that bed?” Vaughn asked wondering how she would react.
“No you wouldn’t!”
“Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn’t! “Vaughn said as he picked Syd up.
“Mattie put me down now” she yelled!
“Come on Lizzy, let have some fun” he said as hey laid her down on the bed. He just held her and watched her reaction. He looked into her eyes and saw the real Sydney Bristow and all the emotions that she was feeling. There faces are once again extremely close.
Omg should I kiss her? To make it look real of course. They both leaned into each other as there lips meet, they both deepened the kiss knowing that this was no longer about the mission.
“Boy scout and blue bird get ready Sark is here!” Weiss said though their coms.
“Boy scout, blue bird you need to get into “The Set Up” now” Weiss said. There was no answer from either of them. They where still kissing and didn’t answer their coms.
“Boy scout, blue bird do you copy?” Syd pulls away and avoids eye contact with Vaughn. “Copy that Bravo. Where in position”
-The fact that Sark had a crush on Sydney would make every thing play out wonderfully.-
“Are you ready to make Sark jealous?” Vaughn said smiling as he got back on top of Sydney and held her in his arms again.
“Yeah, what ever, lets just do this right!”
Wait what did she mean about “right”? but Vaughn thoughts where interrupted when Syd pulls her body up to Vaughn’s and pulls him into a deep kiss. This totally caught him off guard. Sark was of course watching what was going on but not jealous yet.
“Hey, guys he’s not taking the bait yet. You need to make it more real!” Weiss said. They both know what to do.

Stupid perve he wants to see some skin before he does any thing!

Oh god if this goes where I think it’s going to go, I don’t know how I’m going to be able to control myself. Ok this is my job I can do this, it’s just Syd!

Syd looks at Vaughn and nods slightly and they both lean back into a new kiss. As it deepens Vaughn puts his hands in the small of her back and pulled her closer to him. Syd slid her hand up into his shirt so that she could take it off. Vaughn pulls away again and they just stare into each others eyes. Syd pulled herself up to Vaughn’s ear and whispers to him, “It’s for the mission” then she looks him in the eye seeking validation for what they where going to do. She can’t seem to decipher between what she was feeling for Vaughn and the mission it self. Yes she was with Austin but there was something about Vaughn that made her wonder. Vaughn then pulled her “I’m with the band” shirt off and discards it on the floor as did Syd with Vaughn’s shirt.
Omg look at his abs! Good god he got a great body.
Syd though as she ran her hand on his abs and sighed.

“You like Lizzy?” Vaughn asked with one eye brow raise. Sydney shot him a death glare. She would not let her guard down!

I guess working out a lot does pay off. Oh Syd’s got the best body. It’s tight but it fits her shape and she's got a “pack” too. Wow! Her body is just so perfect. Oh wait where did Syd’s hands just go?

Syd was taking off his belt. She pulled it off him, letting out a loud noise as she did so.
-It’s was a loud groan/yell of pain. The belt buckle had been digging into her hip for quite some time and it was quiet painful. It hurt so bad that there where a few tears running down her face. Vaughn felt something small and wet fall on his chest. He looks at Sydney and noticed the silent tears running down her face and he wondered what had caused her so much pain.-
“Are you ok?” Vaughn whispered to her.
“Yeah… *Syd sighs.* I’ll be fine. “Syd said as she pulled Vaughn into another kiss and tried to hold back the tears.
“Boy Scout, Blue bird, he took the bait. Let’s move to “Stage 2”.” Weiss said letting them know that Sark was on the move.
“Copy that Bravo.” Syd and Vaughn both said at the same time.
-They both get up and put there clothing back on. Syd doesn’t move from the bed and is looking down at the ground because of the pain she is felling.
“Hey, Mattie can you pass me my shirt, skirt, and shoes please.” Syd said not making eye contact.
“Ok.” He hands her what she asked for. Then he notices the red mark on her hip bone. “Hey what happened to your hip?” Vaughn asked with a concerned voice.
“Ummm… nothing.” Syd said as she pulled up her skirt and put her shirt back on so that nobody could see the mark that was now starting to bruise. In the middle of it was a small cut from the belt but the bruise made it look worse then it was.
“Syd, that’s starting to bruise, that has to be something.” Vaughn said then pause realizing what had caused it. “Omg …” he said as he put his hand on his belt. “I’m so sorry Syd… if I had known that it was.” Vaughn began but Syd cut him off when she kissed him.
“It’s all right, but you need to get up and send me your files because there is no way I’m going to be able to walk over to your computer when he gets her!”
“Ok, are you going to be ok?”
“I will be when you let me sit down and you get over there!”
-Sark enters to find not what he was expecting. Vaughn was over at the bar with his computer. He was playing around online and downloading music. Syd was sitting on the bed typing up her essay for school, and play music off my space.-
“Hello, Mr. Sark” Syd said when he entered the room as she turned down her music she was listing to. Vaughn turns around to greet him but he was already walking over to where Sydney was.
“So Sydney, how are you felling beautiful?” Sark said placing his hand on her leg, which gave Syd the creeps.
“Fine thank-you. Pleases kindly remove you hand, before I do! Now what are you doing here? The meeting is not for another hour and it isn't being planed here!”
“Well I noticed that you where both here and I’m sure you could be doing better things with you time then just sitting her waiting for a meeting. And I’m sure you two would love to be home together doing other stuff.” Sark said with his cocky accent.
“Where not together!” they said together.
“Ok, what ever you say!” Sark said sarcastically.
“Ok, senses you’re here lets get down to business.” Vaughn said trying to change the subject.
-Sark walked over to Vaughn believing that the Intel would be on his computer. Vaughn hit the send key, to send Syd all the Intel files. He got up and started walking over to her-
“Sydney has all the Intel on her computer!” Vaughn said sitting down next to her.
-Syd closed the files she was working on. Vaughn pulls her closer to him to show her where he had sent the files to. Sark sits down on the other side of Sydney.-
“Ahhh, this is a comfy bed isn’t it?” Sark said but Syd and Vaughn pretended not to hear him.
“Oh, I left my papers in my bag. I’ll be right back.” Syd said as she attempted to get up with Vaughn’s help. She hobbled over to her bag where some of the files where.
”So how is she? Sark asked.
“What are you talking about?” Vaughn asked sternly.
“How is she in bed?” Sark asks.
“I’m sorry but I’m not with Sydney, like I all ready said and even if I was I wouldn’t tell you.”
“Well I wouldn’t kick that out of bed!” Sark said staring at Sydney binding over looking thought her bag.
“Well you wouldn’t be in my bed!” Syd said as she placed her hand on Vaughn’s thigh and he played along doing the same.
-They ended their conversation and made sure Sark understood that he would be getting back to them if he gets any more info. Then they start packing up all there stuff to go home. Syd picks up all the stuff from around her with out much movement. Vaughn could tell she was in pain. He got Weiss and some of the other guys on the team to pick up the supplies. Every thing is out and ready to leave the hotel.-
“Ok, Lizzie are you ready to leave?”
“Umm, Matt can you come here.”
“What’s wrong Liz?” Vaughn said as he walked over to her.
“I can’t get up” she whispered in his ear.
“Ok, put your arms here and hold on.” He said as he wrap her arms around his neck and pick her up.
“Omg Mattie what are you doing?” Syd asked half laughing and half scared and in pain from the laughing. She was scared because most of her guy friends that have picked her up usually drop her.
-Vaughn carries her all the way to the car and lays her in the seat and goes over to other seat, while Syd puts her seat belt on. The whole time Syd is trying to hold back the tears of pain with a smile but a few small tears manage to escape. They drive off to the extraction point where they were to meet up with Weiss. When they get there Vaughn runs to the other side of the car to get Syd and get her into the van.-
-Syd groans in pain. They both get in the van quickly, because they have very little time to spare. Vaughn sits down next to her.-
Vaughn wipes a tear from Syd’s face. “What’s wrong?”
Syd didn’t say any thing instead she moves her hand off of her hip to show the red spot on hip bone where her skirt sat.
“Omg Syd you’re bleeding!” Vaughn said trying to figure out what to do.
“When I got up to get the files from my bag, I felt some thing rip, it was the skin on my hip-bone. So the whole time from when I got the files to now I’ve been bleeding. Vaughn pulls down her skirt and lifts her shirt up to see how bad the cut/rip is. Syd passes out but she comes in and out of conciseness.
-When she finally wakes up she in a hospital bed.-
Syd’s eyes flutter open unsure of where she is and how she got there, but she feels a tingle in her right hand and it was warm too. She looks down to see another hand in hers. She looks up and sees a sleeping Vaughn holding her hand and sleeping in the chair next to her bed. In this moment she felt happy, something she had not experienced in a very long time.

Well I hope u liked it!! I would love to get feed back on this! thanks
:D :hug: Oh and a speacal thanks to Kell-bell who was my BETA this time :hug:
SYD's PM LIST
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice
Vaughnlover15
Emmy_d
starrynic
Sabella
Nancy O
Sydney L Bristow
aliasobsessed89
aliasfan212
sydneymicheal
any one else???????

^_^ It was Awesome!!! :lol: I think I've read this part before, but I'm not sure...I don't remember...hmm... :lol: It was really good though, can't wait til you get the other part up!!! :daisy:

i definally working on the next chapter but its going hard for me! because i allready have the outline in my head and I know what i have to do but I going to be hard to get all "feelings" on to the paper or to just type it in genral. But I promise I will do it!! thanks to the few who are still read this! It means the world to me :D

update on whats what with the next chapter..... well this next one will be hard for me to right because there are so many feeling that I want to express though it. but I have allready begain to write it I just have to finsh it, type it and then sent to to one of my clever BETA's to let them look over it for me! *it helps to try to clear up my thoughs* :P thanks for all the comments and sticking with me! :D
Syd

ok guys so here the deal I have about 20 pages written I kinda want to try to make it to 30 before I type this chaper up. Its been a really hard one for me to write and I've been SUPER bussy with finsh up the 2nd sesmeter of college so I'm still trying and of corse there work so just hang in there because I think it going to be really good! ttys!!
<3
Syd

SYD's PM LIST
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice
Vaughnlover15
Emmy_d
starrynic
Sabella
Nancy O
Sydney L Bristow
aliasobsessed89
aliasfan212
sydneymicheal
xMountineer02300844x

Ok so I have like 37 & 38 pages written! So i really think its time to get typing!! 😆 So I'll get on that and hopefully soon I'll be contaking some of ya for a greatly needed betaing thing done!! BUT I'M STILL HERE WORKING ON IT!! I just getting over streep troat *yuck*
<3
syd

SYD's PM LIST
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice
Vaughnlover15
Emmy_d
starrynic
Sabella
Nancy O
Sydney L Bristow
aliasobsessed89
aliasfan212
sydneymicheal
syd-157
vaughn4eva24
Ok so 2 new people and school has been crazy so I hope to get done typeing soon I keep adding to it so it keeps getting longer 😆
<3
lizzie

Hey! Just wanted to see how the story was going! Hope you get done with it soon, but I know how it is about typing and then adding to it. :lol: <3

Back