Fallen Away

Hey guys, this is my first fic so I don't know how good it will be but if you do like it or even if you don't, please give me some feedback. thanks.

Chapter One
Vaughn looked at Sydney and she smiled shyly. To him, it seemed almost like old times, the two of them together, on their way back to Syd's apartment after having dinner. Vaughn missed this, being with her, having easy conversation and knowing that everything would be okay now that Lauren was dead and Syd was back home with him for good. Vaughn knew that things would be different now, some things for the better, others worse. He knew that the two of them had a lot of catching up to do but he also knew that he would treasure every moment with Syd, no matter what happend. He stoppped at a red light and looked again over at Syd who was smoothing her dress then looked up at him with that big smile of hers that he had missed so much while she was gone. Syd started to tell him that she had enjoyed dinner when suddenly, Vaughn saw a van speed across the intersection and plow into their car. Syd heard Vaughn yell " Sydney!" and then everything went black for her.

Vaughn watched the van that had hit them drive away and then he looked down at Sydney, who, for what seemed like the first time ever, looked fragile and helpless. Vaughn grabbed his cell and quickly called 911.

" Come on, come on!" he mumbled as he held onto the phone with his shoulder and pulled Syd out of the reckage.

" 911, what is your emergency?" a voice finally answered.
" Yes, I was just in a car accident and my, my girlfriend isn't moving and the van that hit us drove off. We're on the corner of Sunset and Hollywood Blvd. Yes I'm fine it's just my girlfriend. Please get here fast!" Vaughn said and hung up the phone.

Ok next chapter, sorry this one's short.

Vaughn fought the urge to cry as he tried to awaken Sydney.

" Wake up Syd, come on wake up. Come on baby pleae come back to me!"

" Vaughn?" Sydney said in a quiet, barely audible voice.
" Vaughn, what, what's going on? What happend? Oh Vaughn, I'm so cold."

" Everything's gonna be okay." Vaughn said, relieved that she was talking.
" Everything's gonna be fine sweetheart just stay with me. You have to stay awake for me O.K.?"

" I"ll try but Vaughn I feel so tired. I'm gonna close my eyes for just a second."

" Nonono, don't do that honey. You can rest later but you have to trust me now. Stay with me. I can't loose you. I can't loose you again."

" Vaughn," Syd started, " I'm so tired" Vaughn was scared she was slipping away but just as her eyes closed the ambulence pulled up. The peremedics brought the stretcher but Vaughn refused to let her go and carried her to the ambulence. He set her down on the stretcher so they could hook her up to an IV but he still helled her hand, not wanting to let go. He felt as if holding her hand might keep her with him.

stay tuned! :D

I agree, she can't die. They need each other. While I love the image of him caring so much and not wanting to let her go (though he shouldn't have carried her).

:eek:ldhi:

u got me :fishing2: ! lol

Vaughn knew that things would be different now, some things for the better, others worse. He knew that the two of them had a lot of catching up to do but he also knew that he would treasure every moment with Syd, no matter what happend

aww... Luv when ppl learn from their mistakes like that! (y)

Vaughn watched the van that had hit them drive away and then he looked down at Sydney, who, for what seemed like the first time ever, looked fragile and helpless.

:confused: :eek: :shock: nonononono!!!

" Nonono, don't do that honey. You can rest later but you have to trust me now. Stay with me. I can't loose you. I can't loose you again."

:cry: nooo! she's strong, hu? she's gonna LIVE! :thinking:

he still helled her hand, not wanting to let go. He felt as if holding her hand might keep her with him.

aww...so sweet... :love:

u better not kill her! :lol:

but u can add me to the pm list! :P

Scialet ;)
P.S: yeah i usually quote, tell me if u dont want me too :joker:

OMG please say she'll be okay!!!!!!!!!!! Shes hasta b coz they just got back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

please add me to the pm list.

Aly xx

ok peeps! next chapter, thanks for the support!

The ambulence pulled up to the hospital and Vaughn stayed one step behind the peremedics the whole way through the building. The meds laid her down on an empty bed and the doctor examined her, occasionally looking up Vaughn, whom the doctor could tell, feared the worst.

"Well," the doctor finally said, " It looks like she's going to make it. She's lost a lot of blood so she's going to be pretty weak for the next few weeks. She's probably going to need someone to stay at home with her for a few days and even then she'll need to be checked on frequently."

" But she's going to be okay, right?" Vaughn asked still very concerned.

" Yes, she's going to be fine." the doctor aswered reassuringly. " Now it's been a long night for you both, go home and get some rest." Even as he said it, the doctor knew what the obviously worried man would say.

" I'm not going anywhere." Vaughn replied, " I want to be here when she wakes up."

" O.K., but try to sleep on this empty bed then. It won't do her any good if you're exhausted when she wakes up." The doctor said, then patted Vaughn on the shoulder and left.

More soon, i promise

ok guys, my pm list is as follows. tell me if i accidentally left you off. i'm so sorry if i did!

Bekirock
aliasdancer007
gucci_94
*AliasAngel*
sab-alias
Addicted2Alias
Scialet
Vaughnshoney
Spy41
Syd26

tell me if you aren't on it and u want to be! thanks!