Fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylo4

Cadet
This story is in progress, but I want to gather readers up. See if you're interested. Now this story starts at the beginning. What if Danny didn't get drunk and never said anything, or, if Sydney never told Danny her secret. None of the things that Sydney did would be the same. She never would have gotten together with Vaughn, she never would have had the problems that she has. What if? In this story, those questions will be answered. So please post your thoughts and opinions on what you'd think of me doing this story. Thanks, I'd really appreciate your comments.
kylo4

Fallen
Chapter 1

Sometimes, I wish that I could change things. That I could change the past, present, and look into my future. But I realize, that, that just isn't humanly possible. Who am I to think that, that is possible in the first place. I mean, look at it this way, if that was possible of accomplishing, criminals would no longer be criminals, they'd be great people, everybody would marry the person of their dreams. That just doesn't work for me.

It all started when I got recruited into a lower branch of the CIA, called SD-6. What if I had said no to the recruiter, where would I be now? I'll tell you where I'd be right now. I'd be fully done college, and I'd be a teacher, and a damn good one at that. But I can't change what has already happened. All I know, is that I can change the present, if I try.
That brings me to my point, Danny, I know I got into a fight with you. I can never tell him my secret, and while in the shower yesterday, I looked him in the eyes, and I just couldn't make myself say the words. "I'm in SD-6." I knew that I would endanger both my life, and his if I had said anything, and I'm lucky that I hadn't, because I knew that if I had, Danny would probably be lying in a bathtub dead right now, all thanks to me.

So what should I do? I'm drawn to the conclusion that I'll never tell him my secret. But what good does it do me? Everytime I walk into the room and see Danny there, looking so innocent, and non-suspecting, I just want to cry my eyes out right in front of him. But I can't, I fight the urge in my stomach to blurt out what I'm not supposed to say. But I can say one thing to Danny, one thing that isn't a lie, the three words that are always, and always will be truthful to my husband Danny. " I love you."

Sydney had all of these thoughts racing through her head as she was sitting on a plane with Danny, celebrating their honeymoon together. Savouring each and every moment that they were having together, trying to make memories of this special occasion, that would only happen once in a lifetime for them.

When Sydney held Danny's hand at their wedding and then said, "I do." She felt better than ever, because she knew that she was with her one and only love, the man that she was willing to spend the rest of her life with, through good times and bad. His name, was Danny.
kylo4

I know that I got off to a sort of a slow start, but I'd love to hear what you think of this fanfic so far.
kylo4

Well, thanks for being my first reader, I hope you like it, I'm putting a lot of effort into it, and the chapters will be aplenty, and up a lot faster than a lot of other fanfics. (Of mine, of mine, that is. I don't want to sound rude or anything.)
kylo4

Chapter 2

When Sydney got home the next night, all she could think about was her honeymoon. It was great. They had burst through the hotel door, Sydney smiling, Danny as well, and then he dropped her onto the bed. He stuck a rose into her mouth, and then they started dancing to some great 60's tunes, Sydney's favourites. Then afterwards, they slept the enjoyable night away.

A Month Later.
Sydney started running around the block. The same routine that she had done even before she had joined SD-6. As she was running, a man came up to her. He had slight brown hair, and had facial hair growing in. He came up to her, and slipped a note into her hand, and then left, just like that.

Sydney looked at the note for a second, and it read: Elevator, Parking Garage, Approximately 6:00 P.M. Then she crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage can next to where she was standing.

Later, at 6:00 P.M.
Sydney arrived at the exact place that she was told to wait. She thought that it was probably some sort of SD-6 test of some sort that she would have to do, or a private meeting. Whatever it was, she couldn't wait to find out, the anxiety that she felt was beyond anything, but she would never admit to it.
Her fist clenched in a ball, preparing herself for the worst, Sydney heard the *ding* of the elevator, and then walked in, eyeing the man that had given her the note many hours earlier.

"Hello." The man said. "I'm from the C.I.A."
Sydney's anxiety decreased rapidly, as she realized that what she was about to go through was probably C.I.A. standard, and she added. "I'm also C.I.A., well actually." She corrected herslef rather quickly. "I'm in a lower branch of it."

The man became nervous all of a sudden. His voice started trembling, and the little black elevator that they were standing in started to feel like an open room, with hundreds of people watching them in it.

The man eased a little, and then said. "My name is C.I.A. agent Micheal Vaughn, if that helps." He added. "I've come hear to tell you some bad news."

At the sound of that, Sydney thought about Danny, or her father, although Danny was the person that she cared about at the top of her list. Something could've happened to them. But then again, it could've all been just a test to see how her nerves coped with her work. So she just stood there, staring at Mr. Vaughn, trying not to give off that she was really nervous.

"I hate to tell you this, but you're actually fighting for the enemy that you thought that you were fighting against." He took in a deep breath, and released it. Some of his stress now gone from him.

Sydney just stood there in utter shock, disbelieving every word that had just come out of his mouth. But she slowly came to accept it, as reality was stepping back into the picture.
She had just found out that she was pregnant five days ago, and now this.
kylo4

Thanks for the nice comment. I really appreciate them. Also, this is off topic, but Moriel, did you change your name from freelancer26?
kylo4

Chapter 3

The next day, Sydney woke up with an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She felt as though she wouldn't be able to make it through the day. She had just gotten over the fact that she wasn't really working with the CIA, and now she would have to cope with the enemy.

As Sydney walked into work that day, she wanted nothing more than to slit Arvin Sloane's throat. All of the lies that he had told her, had all come down to this. A frequent ringing kept on going off inside of her head, and she felt as though she would have an ulcer. The mood that she was in right now was not a joyous one, and she felt ready to explode if she was talked to privately, one more time, by Arvin Sloane himself.

For the rest of the day, Sydney just sat at her desk. She had told Arvin, (trying to keep her composure as well as she possibly could) that she was indeed, pregneant. He told her that she was able to do easy work for the rest of the time being, and that he was proud for her.

"What?" She thought. " Proud that I'm actually betraying my country, or that I'm handing over dangerous weapons and artifacts to a dangerous man. Or that he wouldn't see me dead, another agent that he could pawn along in his little mind games, to feed off of, until they rot and die."

As the long, boring day of work ended, the only thing that kept Sydney wanting to go home was Danny. He had handled the pregneancy news very well. In fact, he was quite happy. He had always wanted two or three kids with Sydney. Now his wish had come true.

When Sydney got home, she was relieved to see that Danny had, had the courtesy of making a nice, gourmet meal for her. It's steam filling the room with a delicious aroma of a smell.
Sydney droppped her briefcase on the red rug that led from the doorway in, and then quickly hung up her jacket on the coat rack. She ran towards the kitchen, and saw Danny waiting there, with a candle in his hand, staring at her with beaming eyes. A smile widened across his face as he said, "Dinner for two, Madame?"

As Sydney was about to sit down, Danny raced over towards her, and pulled the chair from the table, and motioned with his hands for her to sit down. He then sat down in his chair, and was about to make a toast, when Sydney suddenly said.

"I bore away at work now, Danny. The only thing that keeps me awake and active, wanting to get through the day, is you."
Danny's smile widened even more as he forgot the toast, and just started eating. Staring at Sydney with every bite of his gourmet meal.

In the morning, Sydney did her daily routine of waking up, putting on her running shoes, and was about to run out of the door when Danny stopped her.
"I woke up early this morning, and I was wondering if I could tag along with you?"
Sydney wanted to say no, but couldn't. Staring at her husband, couldn't bring her to it. Instead, she said that she'd rather stay at home for today, instaed of going for her daily run.

Sydney stepped into the shower, shortly followed by Danny. When they were in, Sydney stared at Danny, and then said.
"You won't believe me, but listen."
"I'll alwa.." He was cut off mid-sentence by a very straight faced Sydney.
"Just plaese, listen." Sydney continued on, ignoring what Danny had to say.
"I work for the CIA."

Danny laughed at first, but seeing as how Sydney hadn't moved one facial muscle in the entire, "so called, joke" to him, he stopped. He looked at Sydney, a bit saddened, and then opened up the shower door, and then slammed it.
Sydney had expected him to react like this, she only hoped that he wouldn't do anything stupid about it.
kylo4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back