Falling Face First

Ok I dicided to start a new one! This is after the Getaway but before Phase one ok. But there is no SD-6 because I don't like Slone hes just way to evil for this story! I hope you like it tell me what yoou think!

Sydney is out running
Syd's POV

Michael Vaughn why does he have to be so hot! I bet he would be a really, really, really good kisser too. But Alice I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! Did I mention that I hate her! She has my Vaughn! Where did I get my Vaughn from? Who cares.

Syd-''I'm so sorry." great now I'm running into people with bags."Let me help you with that."

No more POV

Girl-"Thanks." Sydney helps her get all of her stuff.

Syd-"Are you visiting the area?''

Girl-"No I got transfeerd here from New York and I'm trying to find my brothers place it's been such a long time since I've been here. By the way I'm Elle Vaughn."

She holds out her hand and a shocked Sydney shakes it.

Syd-''Sydney Bristow"

Elle-"Nice to meet you, a do you think you could tell me how to get to my brothers house? I love Mike ,my brother, and all he just draws really bad maps." She hands Sydney a really bad map.

Syd-"You wern't lying this is really bad. I can take you there if you want."

Elle-''Do you know Mike?"

Syd-''We work together."

They started to walk to Vaughn's house.

Elle-''Really so do you know this girl Alice his old girlfriend? Eric told my that she was really bad, well he said that Mike told her he was in love with someone else and she started brakeing his stuff."

Syd-"Really? She did seam like she had a bit of a temper."

Elle-''Well thats what Eirc told me. So you three all work together then?"

Syd-"Yep."

Elle-''So what do you think of my brother?"

Syd-"He's nice."

Elle-''Thats it just nice?"

Syd-''Well he is."

Elle-''Thats what all girls say but he can't ever keep a girlfriend. He says he hasn't just found the 'right one' yet but he thinks hes 'getting closer'."

Syd-"He thinks he's getting closer hu."

Elle-''Well Weiss says he is falling face first for this girl at work maybe shes the one who knows."

They get to Vaughns house.

Elle-''You want to come in?''

Syd-''A I don't know it just that."

Elle cuts her off-''Mike wont care you work together after all."

They walk in.

Sydneys thoughts-Nice house really nice house. I could get used to living here. No don't think that way yet you just went on a date and he happened to brake up with his girlfriend because of me. Well I don't know that, but thats the most likely reson.-End of Syd's thoughts

Elle-"Hey Mikey I finally got here with some help by one of your friends."

Vaughn walks out of his room with Garfield boxers on.

Vaughn-''Syd what are you doing here?"

Syd-''I was out for a walk when I ran into your sister, who I didn't know that was your sister that the time but she was looking for your house and if she had a better map she would have found it all by herself, but she didn't so I showed her where it was and a nice boxers by the way." She smlies.

Ok tell me what you think even if you think it sucks!~

GARFIELD BOXERS!! LMAO!!!!!! I think it's a little weird though, because normally when you bump into somenoe, you don't offer their help to find your brother's house....well, not where I come from anyway. I think it's good so far though :smiley:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I think it's a little weird though, because normally when you bump into somenoe, you don't offer their help to find your brother's house....well, not where I come from anyway.
She was being helpful thats all because she new where he lived and who he was so hey why not help.~

Well, she was more asking her to help with the map, not find his house, least I think that's it. She wasn't like 'can you help me find Michael Vaughn's house?' Ok, on a sugar high, babbling just a 'lil. Gonna shut up now. :D Please post more soon! This is a great fic so far!

You're doing well so far! Although some parts might be a little illogical (like inviting over and giving out so much info...maybe it's just a really friendly world. And I'm not sure I could ever see Syd call Vaughn hot, even though he is of course!)

I didn't know what all of you guys (and by guys I mean girls too) would thik about the whole Grafield thing the was a Garfield book sitting right in front of me so of couse I had to use it. I'm glad that you people like it so far (and by people I mean guys and girls)!

Chapter 2
Vaughn's POV

Ok Vaughn try not to look that embarrassed it's only your sister and...Sydney...the woman of your dreams, who is holding in most of her laughter which is probably for the best. But what if she tells Weiss I'll hear about it for the rest of my life, but she might not tell him maybe, but if she tells him he'll tell the rest of the CIA and my life will be over as I know it. Hey maybe Garfield turns her on, yeah maybe, not! Ok stop being such and idiot and say something. Like what ok Vaughn think....think...think ok I got it! "Garfield is very cool for your information." Ok that wasn't that bad was it? Oh who am I kidding I have been thinking of comebacks ever since I could talk and 'Garfield is very cool for your information' was the best I could do my life with Sydney is over wait I never had a life with Sydney so it can't be over! I am so smart close to a genius! Yeah right I can't even think of a good comeback.

Syd-"Well I'm sure you'll still fell that way once you get all growed up."

Vaughn-"ha ha very funny I'm sure." Now all I have to do is get back to my room ok 1, 2, 3 turn around and walk back as calmly as you can. $He practically sprinted to his door.$

***In Vaughn's room***

She'll never look at me the same way again all she'll she when she looks at me is a Garfield loving looser! $Hr hits his head on the wall three times 1, 2, 3$ Why did Garfield have to be today?

No More POV
In Living Room Area

Elle-"What a brother he just totally ignores his little sister! So how long have you known Mikey?"

Syd-"Mikey thats kind of funny. Almost 2 years."

Elle-''So you've been over here before?''

Syd-''You are a very open nosey person aren't you?"

Elle-"Yeah thats about me. But I think Mike like you."

Syd-"We are friends."

Elle-"But the way he looks at you the way he looked when he saw you here and he was wearing his Grafield boxers." She started laughing uncontrollably "I have never seen him looked that embarrassed in front of a girl in forever and he's been pretty embarrassed in his life like there was one time when he"she can't help but laugh"Ok this was when he was like ten ok." She starts laughing again "Ok I had like a whole bunch of friends over and Mike wanted to stay as far away from us as posibal, but he was grounded I can't even remember why, anyway we were all eating supper and he didn't want to eat with us so he was going to bring his upstairs right so he was running upstairs as fast as could probably just trying to so off then he fell."

Syd-''Was he ok."

Elle-''Don't worry he was fine he just landed at the bottem of the stairs with pizza on his head. My friends have called him 'pizza head' ever since but it was really really funny!"

Ding Dong

Elle-"I'll go get that."She walks over to the door"Weiss is that you?"

Weiss-"Who else would it be? And why wasn't I the first one to know you were here hu?"

Elle-''I'm sorry." They hug."Come in join the party."

Weiss-''The party?"

Elle-"One of his other friends is here."

Weiss-''Who?" Then he sees Sydney "Syd what are you doing. Oh gettin a little action are we?"

Syd-''Yes, but not the kind your thinking of."

Weiss-''Hey Syd how come you always have to go down that road? Where is Vaughn anyway?"

Syd-"I'll go get him how long does it take for him to get dressed anyway?" She starts walking to his bedroom door.

Weiss-''Why was he undressed anyway Syd?"

Syd-''What happened to not going doen that road?" She knocks on Vaughn's door. "Hey Garfield how long could it take you to get changed."

Weiss looks over at Elle-''Ok what did I miss?"

Elle-"I'll tell you."

Sydney is leaning on Vaughns door knocking all of the sudden the door opens up and she falls into Vaughns arms. He pulls he into his room and shuts the door.

Vaughn-''Now you will never ever tell Weiss or anyone else for that matter about what you saw here today."

Syd-''I'll try to remember that Garfield, but you know it might just happen to slip my mind one of these days." She gets ot of Vaughns arms even though she did like it there, but he pulls her back in and kisses her. She starts to laugh.

Vaughn-''What is so funny this time?"

Syd-''Are you still wearing Garfield boxers?"

Vaughn-''If I say no will you stop laughing?"

Syd-''Nope."

Vaughn-''Ok I am."

Syd-''Good I like Garfield." They start to kiss again.

Ok tell me what you think like it hate it whatever!~

THat was great! Gotta say, to picture Vaughn in boxers half haha and half oh yea! That was a great chapter, great ending! I loved it, post more soon!

That is soooooo funny. Why does Weiss get all the good parts? So funny. I love it!!! :woot:
Weiss-''Who?" Then he sees Sydney "Syd what are you doing. Oh gettin a little action are we?"

Syd-''Yes, but not the kind your thinking of."

Weiss-''Hey Syd how come you always have to go down that road? Where is Vaughn anyway?"

Syd-"I'll go get him how long does it take for him to get dressed anyway?" She starts walking to his bedroom door.

Weiss-''Why was he undressed anyway Syd?"
Syd-''What happened to not going doen that road?" She knocks on Vaughn's door. "Hey Garfield how long could it take you to get changed."
:lol:

you ares uch a good writer! really you are. i was literally laughing. this story takes place after over-hearing? correct? ~goofygal

Back