Falling Face First

ya i have the same question! y did he suddenly start kissing her?
--Mandy :angelic:

OK
1. this has nothing to do with Over-hearing
2. I don't know why he started kissing her I just put it in there becuse he want to kiss her for a really long time.

I'm glad you people like it!~

OK Heres the next part:

Chapter 3
On the other side of the door Weiss and Elle where trying to hear what they were saying.

Weiss-"What are they doing in there?"

Elle-''Maybe if you shut up for more than 2 seconds we could find out couldn't we."

Weiss-''Ok, but what does that have to do with Garfield?"

Elle-''Weiss! would you just shut up before they find out that we're out here!"

Weiss-"Why don't you ever call me Eric?"

Elle-''Why should I?"

Weiss-'' Hu,Good point."

Elle-"Did I tell you that I'm in the CIA?"

Weiss-''Oh my god so am I!"

Elle-''Why do you think I told you genius?"

Weiss-''So what do you do?"

Elle-''Well I was a feild agent in New York, but now that I'm here who knows."

Weiss-''Oh all you have to do here is watch out for Kendall and Jack."

Elle-''Why?"

Weiss-''Well Kendall's just an a$$, but it's really fun to yank his chain his face gets all red and the light reflects off of his head. And Jack well I have nere seen him smile or laugh or go out with the guys ever. Come to think of it the funnest thing he does is fight with his with who is in CIA custody for well you know right."

Elle-''Ha I know."

Weiss-''Well Jack he goes in her cell and fights with her every night at the same time for 2 hours every night, it's fun to wacth!"

Elle-''Oh great I think that they're coming."

They got up from sitting infront of Vaughn's door and ran to the couch and tried to act like they had been there the whole time.

Elle-''So Vaughn came out in his Garfield boxers and then Sydney made fun of him and the rest is history from there." Syd and Vaughn came into Elle's veiw "Hey everything ok you guys were in there for a long time."

Vaughn-''When did you get here?"

Weiss-''Nice to see you to Vaughn. I could ask you the same thing. And you and Syd were in your room for quite a while."

Vaughn-''Get your mind out of the gutter!"

Weiss-''I never empiled any 'gutter' action between the two of you. I just said that you two were in there for guite a while."

Syd-'''Gutter action'."

Weiss-''Well now that were on that subject."

Vaughn-''What subject?"

Weiss-''Garfield of coruse. And from what I hear Garfield boxers look very good on you."

Vaughn-''Why did I ever say you could come live with me any way?"

Elle-''Because I'm your cute little sister and you love me."

Vaughn-''Your far from cute!"

Weiss-''I think she is."

Vaughn-''Was I talking to you?"

Weiss-''I was just saying."

Elle-''That you think I'm hot."

Weiss-"Yep thats about it."

Elle-''Well your not so bad yourself!"

Weiss-''Really?"

Elle-''Really Really!"

Vaughn-''Ok this is getting a little sickning for me thanks. You want to go do anything but this Syd."

Syd-''Anything is better than watch Weiss try to flirt!"

As they walk out the door Vaughn-''I know he's not any good at it even!"

Ok how do you like--tell me!~

that is so adorable. so i know i sound stupid but this takes place after phase one. never mind. that was a stupid question. of course it does b/c if it wasn't syd couldn't be over at vaughn's house. any who! i loved it. i love that part when weiss is trying to flurt! lmao! lylas~goofygal~

LMAO!!! Weiss is so funny. And can I just mention that I love the fixation on Vaughn's boxers? Cuz I was pretty fixated on them on Sunday 2...

that was great! Do you have an idea of when you will be posting more?? Hope it is soon. I can just picture vaughn in garfield boxers! LMAO!!

Back