Falling Face First

Alias*Kelli we're all going crazy here pleeze post more soon we've been waiting here like forever to see a new chapt. come on pleeze.

I am like so sorry you guys I was on vacation far away from computers and if I found one my mom would havve most-likly killed me if I went on it, but vacation is good for this story because it gave me lots of time to write! Again I am very sorry for the inconviniance ok I did so not spell that right whatever!~

Capter 6
(After the brfeifing ok I know I didn't spell that right either)

Syd-''We get to go to France and be married and I get to keep my name for once! I am so happy right now aren't you Otto?"

Vaughn-''Yeah make fun of my stupid but you'll be sorry."

Syd-''I really Vaughn I think it's cute really."She bursts out laughing."I'm sorry it was just really hard to say that with a strate face, but you always get a good name like Michael it was time you get a funny one."

Vaughn-''It sounds like it's strate out of the 1800's."

Syd-''Well thats because it is, but hey."

Vaughn-''Hay is cheep grass is free, by a farm and get all three."

Syd-''Ok where did you hear that?"

Vaughn-''My dad for your imformation."

Syd-''It's kind-of funny you know."

Vaughn-''Know what?"

Syd-''What and idiot."

Vaughn-''Thank you.''

Syd-''It was so not a complement."

Vaughn-''I know."

Weiss walks up

Weiss-''As much as I love to see you two little love brids do this Kendall has been wacthing you guys like hawks."Vaughn and Sydney both start to look over."Hey I thought you guys were better spies than that don't look and him for the love of Pet I'm serounded by idiots."

Vaughn-''What is it I've been called an idiot twice in five minutes."

Syd-''Maybe it's a sign."

Weiss-''Kendall at ten o'clok walking this way lets move."

Vaughn-''Good idea."

All tree start walking at once.

Kendall-''What is it run away from the big bad wolf time already."

Syd-"Yep." KEndall did not hear her.

Kendall-''Maybe you three should come back here."

Vaughn turns around-"You know our plan leaves in like" He looks down at is whach "five hours we really should get going don't want to be late for our fight or anything."

Ok I know really short but I'll have some up tomarrow sometime! Tell me what you think!~

oh come on, i mean like come on Alias*Kelli we all have been waiting like forever for an update i'm going crazy here i can't wait any longer. please post more ASAP

okay. kelli are you dead b/c i haven't seen your name on this websit since april. just had to ask. laove ya babe~amber~

Back