Falling To Deep. .

Phew :sigh: 😆 I'm glad Syd and Nadia are okay.

"I . . .I messed your shirt. . " she said sheepishly as she pointed to the tear stains on his shoulder.
He cupped her face almost reverently as he gazed at her.
"Syd. . You mean the world to me. . .
Do you really think i'd care about some shirt?" he murmured.
She shook her head and smiled.
"No. . .Micheal. . .I love you." she said suddenly.
He smiled warmly so grateful to hear those speacial words from her pretty mouth.
"I love you too. . Sydney." he whispered before, he leaned forward and lovingly captured her lips with his.
aww, I always love to see the love between Syd and Vaughn :lovers: :blush2:

And Sark got away ?? :o_O:

Update soon.. :woot:

Both sisters are now free to be with the men they love. Sark and Rowena are out of the picture...literally.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Great update. So glad Syd and Nadia are ok and that Rowena is out of the picture... hopefully Sark is really dead...
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more!

~Kay :hug:

That was a great update! Worth the wait! Nadia has a dark past but it's nice to see it's all working out. And Vaughn saved Syd, even better! Can't wait for another update! Thanks for the pm!

Falling Too Deep

chapter twenty eight
6 Months Later.

Sydney waltzed into the bathroom without bothering to knock.
Micheal, who was standing by the bathroom sink brushing his teeth, glanced up in the mirror and grinned inwardly.
There was something about the determined gleam In Sydney's soft brown eyes that was making him wonder. . .
'Shes up to something. . .' he decided his mind swimming
with ideas to what it could be.
"Uh Micheal. . ." Sydney began a little cautiously as she leaned against the bathroom, door and stared at him.
He quickly washed up and then turned to her.
"Just spill Syd." he said sweetly.
Her eyes widened.
"How did you know. . " she began.
"Ahh. . I know you quite well now. . .My dear." he winked at her.
She made a face at him.
"Not as well as i know you. . Honey. . " she muttered.
He shot her a look.
"Syd you know me better than i know myself."
she grinned as he slid past her and walked into the bedroom.
"Now youre talking my language." she laughed.
He sat at the edge of the bed and looked up at her expectantly.
"So what is it?" he asked.
She came and sat down beside him on the bed.
"I was just thinking how both you and i were discussing how we hate the busy life in New York. .And how we wish we could go someplace where theres more peace. . .
And tranquility." she began.
He raised his brows.
"Im liking this already. . ." he grinned.
Sydney smiled.
"So Dad was telling me. . ."
she was cut off by a loud groan from him.
"Im not liking this anymore. . .
Why does Jack have to be involved." Micheal complained.
Ever since Sydney had resigned from the CIA Jack Bristow had made it his personal goal to make sure Micheal behaved perfect.
He even so far as went to Assign two CIA agents to follow Micheal around, just to make sure he didnt get up to any mischief when Sydney wasnt around him. .
"Oh Come on Micheal, its just a suggestion from dad." she laughed knowing how much he disliked her father.
Micheal made a face.
"What kind of a suggestion?" he asked bregudgingly.
Sydney smiled.
"He owns this wonderful house on the beach in Santa Babara. He was wondering if you and i would consider moving in there, because the caretaker has retired and refuses to maintain the house."
Micheal's brow furrowed as he mulled over this.
"Living in Santa Babara would be really relaxing." he admitted somewhat reluctantly.
Sydney jumped on the bed triumphantly.
"Ha! I knew you'd agree." she declared gleefully.

"Hey wait a second Ms Bristow. Not so fast." he interrupted her.
She immediately stopped jumping and frowned.
"Aww come on. Who wouldnt wanna live on the sun kissed beaches of Santa Babara. . ." she said impatiently.
"What about your job as a music teacher and my job as a teacher? We cant just dump our jobs we have here in New York." he reminded her.
Sydney grinned.
"Oh i've already got that one firgured out." she said dismissively.
Micheal looked dubious.
"Firgured out eh?" he asked.
"Yeah. . .Theres a school there thats desperately seeking a standard high school Geography teacher. . .
And an expert in piano lessons. . .Which is where i fit in!" she said triumphantly.
Micheal looked at her in surprise.
"Well. . .I must say. . Im quite blown away by all this. . " he admitted.
"Fine then. Its settled." she said sweetly not leaving any futher room for argument.
"Now! Onto the next topic." she announced.
"Another discussion. . .Aww Syd. . " he whined as he leaned forward and gave the strap on her nightgown an experimental tug.
She swattered his hand away playfully.
"Later." she dismissed him.
He threw her a puppy dog look.
She frowned.
"Oh dont give me that look. . .
We have something to discuss first. . ."
He sighed.
"Fine. . .Your wish is my command Syd."
She grinned.
"Okay. . .Here goes. . .
I was thinking. . .Since were getting married in one week. . ."
Micheal's face broke out into a goofy grin.
"Yeah. . .Isnt that great." he said happily.
"Cant ya just stay focused!" she yelled.
His eyes widened.
"Oh. . .Uh sorry. . .What is it your majesty?" he muttered.
"I've been thinking. . .
Its really not right for the groom and Bride to be living together. . .One week before they can tie the knot." she told him.
The smile was instantly wiped of his face, only to be replaced by a look of horror
"Syd. . .What are you saying. . ."
"Im saying we should live separately. . .From tomorrow night." she informed him.
Micheal was beginning to panic.
"Syd i dont know if i can just Live without you for one Whole WEEK!" he cried out.
"Aww. . .Thats so sweet." she said feeling genuinely touched that he cared and would miss her so badly.
He looked up at her beseechingly.
"So does that mean we're gonna stay together?" he asked hopefully.
She laughed.
"No. . .Micheal im afraid its just bad luck. . .We cant live together."
he looked away and Sydney found it utterly adorable how depressed he looked.
"Dont worry. . . I'll make it up to you on our wedding night." she promised.
His eyes widened and he grinned.
"That sounds really good." he smiled as he leaned forward and embraced her on the bed.
They were silent for a long moment revelling in the warmth of each others arms.
"Uh Micheal?" Sydney asked after a moment.
"Yeah?" Micheal sighed happily.
"In the morning? Pack your bags and GO!" she commanded her voice stern and then laughed as he stiffened.
He just groaned in response and held her closer to him. . . .

please review

I can't help but think that the only reason Jack offered the house in Santa Barbara is because it has a security link that he can watch. If Jack has CIA agents following Michael then I can see him spying on his son-in-law.

Also, if Sydney is so high on them separating for that week and it was her idea, she should be the one moving out- not him. But Sydney is a typical Bristow; her way is the only way.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back