Falling To Deep. .

Awe, she's kicking him out! Well sort of anyway. Nice update. Thanks for the pm. Can't wait for another one. Oh and the beaches of Santa Barbara, sweet!

Chapter Twenty Nine.

Hope ya like! :smiley:

Sydney rolled over lazily in bed, her hands reaching out for Micheal.
"Hmm. . " she mumbled as All she felt was cold empty sheets.
Her eyes snapped open to find Micheal standing over the bed watching her.
"Miss me already darling?" he smirked.
She made a face.
Then her eyes fell on the suitcase at his feet.
"You're already leaving?" her voice cracked slightly.
"I'd stay if you want me to. . .
If you know. . .You need a big strong man to protect you. . ." Micheal began in a drawl.
She scowled and picked up his fluffy pillow and threw it at him.
He just barely ducked in time and grabbed the pillow.
"I guess thats a no?" he said sadly as he placed the pillow back down on the bed.
"Damn right it is." she declared.
"If you change your mind. . .
Get scared in the middle of the night when its really dark. . ." Micheal began.
His eyes widened as she reached up to grab her novel from the night stand.
'If she throws that heavy thing at my head i'll get a concussion.' he thought as he prepared himself to dodge.
"Take this you little chauvinist. . " she seethed as she threw the book at his head.
He quickly ducked, and sucessfully this time.
Grinning he walked up to her side of the bed.
"Do i at least Get a goodbye kiss?" he asked hopefully.
She paused and seemed to be deeply considering his request.
Meanwhile the bed sheet had slid down her chest slightly and Micheal found his gaze being drawn there.
"I'll give you a kiss. . .
If you can stop perving at my chest." she smirked.
He quickly glanced up his face reddening.
"Oh. . Uh. . .Yeah. . " he leaned forward and she placed her lips over his in a gentle lingering kiss.
"Goodbye sweetheart. . .Dont let the monsters scare you. . ." he whispered as he backed away.
Her face scrunched up in a glare and he saw her nifty hands reaching for the bedside lamp.
"Oh Goodbye honey. . " he laughed as he hurried out of the room and out of harms way.
She angrily shouted something incoherantly.
"Breakfasts on the table. I made your favorite pancakes." He called out hoping to appease her.
She fell silent then a small smile on her lips.
She couldnt believe it.
He'd woken up so early just so he could make her favourite breakfast?
Sighing, she stood up and made her way over to the bathroom.
She really was going to miss him. . .
Sydney straightened her hair almost nervously as she made her way down the corridor to Nadia's apartment.
Nadia had insisted she come over that night saying that she had a little surprise for Sydney.
She walked up to the door and knocked three times until finally the door opened a peep.
"Hey Syd." Nadia grinned at her sister.
"Hey. Uh. . . Arent you gonna invite me in?" Sydney asked noticing that Nadia's apartment looked like it was in total darkness.
"Oh yeah. . .I seem to have forgot my manners tonight." Nadia laughed as she opened the door.
Sydney stepped in and frowned at the way the darkness seemed to swallow her up.
She turned to her sister.
"Hey have you got some kind of power cut in here. . ."
the words died in her throat then as all the lights suddenly flashed on, followed by a loud female chorus of:
"Surprise!!"
Sydney's eyes widened in surprise and happiness as she realised nearly all her friends from the school where she worked, were here.
The dining table was layered with drinks, food and gifts and there were pretty pink party streamers hanging from the Ceiling.
"Oh my God. . " Sydney said half in shock as she stared at their expectant glowing faces.
"This is so great. . .I cant believe you guys are doing this!" she said happily as Nadia waltzed up to her and handed her a glass of champagne.
"Aww come on sis. . .What kind of friends would we be if we didnt throw you a surprise party in honour of your wedding?"
Sydney grinned as she walked up to the table and stared excitedly at all the shiny foil wrapped gifts.
"Aww. . .I dont know what to say. . .You guys are just too amazin." she said touched as she smiled up at her one colleague and great friend Annie Holder.
"Hey its really nothing Syd. . .No big deal." Annie shrugged.
"Why dont you start by opening the gifts?" Nadia suggested knowing that any woman would be eager to check that out first.
Sydney nodded and picked up the first gift, covered in a bright pink flower printed Wrap.
She opened it and realised it was a Coffee maker from Jenny, her other colleague.
"Hey thanks Jen." Sydney smiled to herself as she imagined herself making coffee for Micheal in the morning.
"You welcome Syd. . It was just a spur of the moment idea i thought would be great as a house warming gift." Jenny Smiled sweetly.

Annies gift which was a pretty pink Gown and bath set with perfume Sydney finally turned to a bright pink shiny wrapped gift that she assumed was from Nadia.
'This should be intresting. . ' she thought amused as she began to finger the present.
Nadia was watching her eagerly.
"Oh come on. . .Arent you gonna open it?" she laughed.
Sydney raised her brows.
"Well. . .It feels pretty dangerous but im going to rip it open." she said cheerfully as she tore the wrapping away to reveal soft tissue paper
Jenny walked up to her and handed her another tall glass of champagne.
"Hey everybody! Its time to make our dear friend Syd as drunk as humanly possible." she called out.
A small chorus of 'Yays' Filled the room.
"You are all acting like a bunch of guys." Sydney grumbled goodnaturedly.
Nadia dropped her off just outside her apartment.
"Hey do ya think you can make it in?" she asked concerned as she took in Sydney state.
Sydney just giggled drunkenly.
"Oh. . .Uh. . .Yeah. . .Sure Nads. . " she giggled as she slammed her car door shut.
She had to struggle a little to get her front door open, but eventually she stumbled in.
She stared at the answering machine for a few minutes wondering hopefully, if Micheal had maybe left a message for her, but there were no messages there.
Feeling disappointed, Sydney staggered into the living room. . .
And stopped in her tracks at the wonderful sight in front of her.
Micheal lay asleep on her couch, a shirt of hers clutched in his hand.
"He was thinking of me. . ." Sydney thought as a goofy smile played on her lips.
She made her way unsteadily to the couch. . .
And colappsed on it next to him.
She didnt know what she had been thinking when she'd asked him move out. .

Please review!

aww they're so cute together... :2love:

I'm glad Vaughn is coming back to her apartment. :D

Great update and thanks for the PM :coolthumb:

Who needs a phone message when the real thing is lying on your couch. Of course the next morning Sydney is going to feel like Hell and Michael will just have to make her feel better. :D

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back