Falling To Deep. .

Hey guys i've had this idea of writing this story for a long time and i finally decided to post it. . If you guys think its okay please let me know and i will continue. If the reviews are good i'll try to update more often. Anyway i dont wanna bore you! So here goes i hope you all like and please give me suggestions. .

Falling To Deep.
Prologue.
The heavy cold Rain slashed at the window. The wind howled almost hauntingly. . .
She lay on the back seat of the car her hands and Feet bound together by a thick unforgiving rope. She twisted frantically staring in despair at the man watching her.
"Please . . Let me go! I swear i didnt mean to. . "
he reached down and almost loving caressed her cheek.
"My Love. . Its to late for forgiveness." he murmured.
"I wasnt unfaithful. . I swear its not what you think!" she cried again.
His eyes narrowed. "Dont lie to me. . "
he Stared at her for a moment longer and then reached down and gently picked her up into his arms.
She twisted and struggled as they walked to the mountain edge. Rain assaulted her vision yet for one creul moment she registed the huge canyon that awaited. That was her fate.
"Goodbye Rowena. . " he said and she screamed. . .

APO HEADQUARTERS
Sydney Bristow couldnt help but flinch as she watched the video footage of the murder. Which had been given to the CIA through anonomous means.
"Rowena Storms." Sloane said dispassionately as the video ended and the lights around the briefing table brightened. He placed files at each agent spot. He first handed Sydney a file then Eric Weiss and Then Nadia Santos Jack Bristow and finally Noah Hicks Sydney's boyfriend. "The late Ms Storms who was daughter to General Andrew Storms. She was married to this Man. Micheal Vaughn."
A picture of a man Flashed on all the monitors.
Sydney stared at the picture tranfixed. He was the most handsome intriguing man she had ever set eyes on. With his deep endless green eyes and lovely brown hair and aqualine nose and facial features. . There was just something about him. . . That called out to her inner spirit. . .
She felt her stomach lurch at Sloane's next words. "We believe he was responsible for Ms Storms death. . "
"Why. . ?" Sydney asked too quicky and a little frantically. Noah shot her and irritated look but she ignored him.
"We have suspicion that she was cheating on him. They owned a business together and were married. They were quite the entrepreneur of the moment. She dealt with expensive Art gallery Prospects and he traded shares on the stock market.
One day she called her mother and told her she was cheating on her husband and that he found out. Not very long after she disappeared."
'Which girl in their right mind would cheat on this guy?!' Sydney thought increulously.
"So we dont actually have proof that he killed her. Right?" Sydney persisted. Sloane gave her a piecing look.
"No we dont. Agent Bristow."
'So is this how the CIA works? Guilty until Proven INNOCENT?!'
she thought irritably. For some reason this made her feel really peeved!
"We also have suspicions that he trades various bio weapons illegally." Sloane continued and Sydney had to bite her lip from snapping 'Yeah Right.!!!!'
"Jack im Sending Sydney in on a deep cover mission as Mr Vaughn's Personal assistant and Advisor. She is to gain his trust and report her findings back to the APO. We are actually doing this entire mission as a favour to our friend General Ivan Storms. He has been. . Rather distraught since the death of his daughter . . " Jack glared not liking the idea of his daughter having been assigned to Gain the trust of a so called murderer. Sydney on the other hand felt her insides tingle in a very good way.
She probably shouldnt be feeling like this but she could'nt help herself.
"Must you send Sydney in. . Is there no other agent available. . " Jack objected. Sloane held up his hand."Jack i already have another agent in that manor that he lives by the name of Agent Lauren Reed. She is working as a maid there and has had no sucess so far. Sydney is our only option. Anyway she wont be going in alone. Agents Weiss and Santos will be taking the place of two security guards on the Property of his massive estate."
"Wow i cant wait to see you with a baton stick in your hand, " Weiss teased Nadia. She smacked his shoulder. "I wont hesitate to whip you up!" She threatened giggling. Weiss looked he had just died and gone to heaven at that idea.
Sydney rolled her eyes. There was definately something going on between those two.
She felt an unwanted pang. She and Noah kept seeming to be arguing these days. . . That seeing her sister flirting with Weiss made her feel almost depressed.
Sloane's next words pulled her out of her reverie. "You leave for New York for Mr Vaughn's Estate on Monday. You are scheduled to meet him there." Well that was something that she was definately looking forward to. . .

Let me no what ya think Please. .

oh la la thats all there is to it!!!!!!

love it!!!! yh right like Vaugh would murder his wife

hope lauren isnt the french maid kinda maid :P :angelic:

can u add me to the pm list :Please:

update soon

Hey there! I just wanna thank everyone for the great reviews! Its because of you that i wanted to write more so thanks!

Falling To Deep. Part Two.
And The Two Shall Meet. .

Micheal was sitting in his study when the butler tapped politely on the door.
Micheal looked up. "Come in,"
he said and the butler stood in the open doorway.
"Mr Vaughn There is a Ms Sydney Bristow here to see you. . ." Micheal Smiled slowly.
"Bring her to my office." He instructed and the butler disappeared.
Micheal vacated his leather seat he was sitting on and walked up to the sole window in his office.
He stood there watching as Sydney walked up the driveway. . .
The Taxi left her at the gate.
Sydney took a moment to stare up the driveway of the house. It was for the most part made out of elegant wood giving it the appearance of a haunted house. Rain fell in an even drizzle adding to the glamour and mystery of the house.
The wrought iron gates began to open then, eerily silent. . .
She walked in and began to walk to the door which was far away from the gate with grassy banks on either side. There was a old gardener attending to a display of flowers and Sydney marvelled at the hugeness of the property. One could easily get lost in the grounds of the manor. She involuntarily shuddered.
Her father had wished her good luck before she left and she knew it would be a while before she saw him.
This was a deep cover mission therefore she would be staying in New York in an apartment and she was ordered not to set foot into the CIA headquarters till she was rightfully extracted.
When she reached the door the butler ushered her in.
"Right this way Ms Bristow" she admired the various paintings on the wall and the twisting maze of oak paneled corridors.
She stopped in front of a door. She knocked and then entered.
The first thing she noticed was how dark the inside of his office was. She swallowed hard and walked to the desk. Micheal had his back to her. . Then he slowly swivelled to face her.
"Sydney Bristow." he had a deep voice and Sydney was transfixed by the way his green eyes shone in the near darkness.
"Mr Vaughn. Its a pleasure to meet you." she extended her hand and he shook her hand gently.
Sydney felt an electric jolt as their skin touched and she stared up into his eyes.
"I must say Sydney, if i knew you would be coming today i would have been more prepared. I have heard so much about you."
Micheal smiled still holding her hand and Sydney wished her heart would stop pounding so hard. . .
"You graduated from Cambridge with so many hounourable degrees. . ." That was part of her cover story.
she slowly took her hand back almost reluctantly.
"We will need to get to know each other but first take a seat." she sat down and they began talking then.
Micheal kept glancing at her.
'She was the most beautiful woman he had ever set eyes on. . . He thought enjoying the way she kept pushing that stubborn strand of lovely golden brown hair away from her face. .
She kept crossing and uncrossing her stockinged legs and his eyes strayed down giving in to the temptation of look at her stunning long slim legs.
He looked up quickly when he saw her blush.
"This afternoon i will be going to a conferance in Washington D.C. I will need you to accompany me." he said and she nodded. "As you must already know whatever business we discuss is strictly confidential. . . "
Sydney nodded again and felt a stab of guilt.
Whatever she found out about him would go straight to The CIA.
The idea of decieving him hurt her.
She had never felt this way about anyone else. . .
She stood then and after saying goodbye left his office.
She walked down the corridor feeling slightly giddy.
She couldnt help but wonder if it was because his office had been so dark or because of the effect he had on her. .
Suddenly as she was halfway down the corridor, a side door opened and viscious hands grabbed her into a small dimly lit storage room.
What the Hell.
Sydney glared at her attacker. It was a blonde haired woman in a maids uniform.
None other than Lauren Reed
"So they finally decided to send in the magnificent Sydney Bristow." she sneered. She took a threatening step closer to Sydney.
"You need to understand one thing Sydney. Stay out of MY WAY! and youll be all right. . "
Sydney stared at her incredulous. "Stay out of your way?! We're supposed to be on the same side. Remember.?"
Sydney said in disbelief.
An ugly sneer appeared on Lauren's lips and she roughly grabbed Sydney's arm.
"Micheal my assignment. Not yours!" she hissed.
"If you dont let go of my arm i will physically break your arm off" Sydney stated calmly
Lauren stared at her for a moment her eyes maniacle.
She realeased Sydney and Sydney spun around and stalked back out into the corridor. She felt irked beyond words.
If that little bitch continued to behave like that Sydney's cover would get blown!
Micheal was standing in the corridor silently watching her. Sydney barely stifled a gasp as she saw him.
"Sydney. . " he rushed forward his amazing eyes filled with concern.
"What happened to your arm."
Sydney looked at her arm and realised there were angry red marks there from where Lauren had grasped her.
Micheal gently ran his fingers on her arm and she closed her eyes briefly, marvelling at how great his hands felt on her bare skin. . .
"Sydney. . Who did this to you. ?" he asked looking deep into her eyes.
Uh Oh. . . Busted. . .

Please review!

Back