Falling To Deep. .

aww that was great! surely though he wouldnt keep wearing the ring and be so nice if he was a murderer? i hope he isnt!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

I bet Lauren is absolutely seething with jealousy. Not only is Sydeny a more experienced agent, now working on the case, but when Michael looks at Sydney he sees a beautiful woman. When he looks at Lauren all he sees is a maid.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Hey there! As promised here's an update! I hope you enjoy and please review let me what ya think it really helps me write better!

Falling To Deep. Part Four.
The Lies And Deceit . . .

Sydney leaned back against the soft plush leather seat of Micheal's car listening to the sound of the rain as it beat down on the roof of the car.
She languidly opened her eyes and looked out the window at her surroundings.
She frowned cold dread settling in the pit of her stomach as she realised they werent heading back to the Vaughn Manor.
No. Instead they were in the Westwood park area. . . Where the Westwood canyon was situated. . . Where Rowena Storms had been brutilly murdered . . .
Sydney sat up in her seat glancing at Micheal.
His eyes were fixed on the road with a determined expression on his aqualine handsome features.
'What are we doing here?!' Sydney thought frantically.
Micheal turned the car into Park Avenue, a deserted road which led to the Westwood Canyon Edge.
'Figures a guy so cute, rich and such a gentleman would turn out to be psycho. . . '
he parked off in front of the mountain edge staring at the sun as it dipped below the horizon.
"Micheal. . . What are we doing here?"
Sydney asked hating the slight tremble in her voice.
God. How could a man she had only known for barely a day make her feel like this?
He turned to her then and she was struck by the grief in his eyes.
"Sydney. . . Im sorry that i brought you here. . .Its just sometimes i come here. . . I suppose to punish myself . . " his voice drifted off.
She watched as he struggled to handle his obviously fragile emotions.
"I find myself wondering . . Asking myself why? Why did Rowena commit suicide?" he continued and Sydney remembered that the story had been told to the press that Rowena had commited suicide.
"I've kept replaying that night in my mind over and over again. . We had an argument. . And then she left."
he locked eyes with Sydney and she caught her breath at the Deeply pained look in his eyes.
"She left the house. . And never returned. God! I kept wondering if there could have been something i could have told her . . Made her rethink doing this. . . It just hurts so bad sometimes."
In that moment Sydney was more convinced than ever.
Micheal could never have killed Rowena. He was too good a man to commit such an act.
His grief in the car right now was very much real.
Her heart went out to him. After all she knew how hard it was to lose someone you love. . . . She could still remember the day her mother had died in that car accident. . The deeply emotional pain she had felt had been immense. . .
Micheal suddenly turned to her apologetic.
"Im sorry. . . You dont deserve to be burdened like this. . . Im really so sorry. . " he said
She swallowed hard and shook her head.
"No its okay. . .I know how traumatising it is losing someone. . . " she told him gently placing her hand on his arm.
He seemed transfixed then staring at her hand.
"Would you have dinner with me" he suddenly blurted out. Then his face turned red.
"Im sorry. . . I didnt mean it like the way it sounded. . . . Its just that the idea of having dinner in that oversized dining room all alone sounds. . . Well really depressing . . . " he confessed.
She hid a smile as she looked at him. He looked so nevous. . She knew she probably should refuse but in her heart she knew she couldnt. . . Not with him looking at her with those green eyes of his so full of hope. .
"Ok. I'll have dinner with you."
His face brightened with a smile and she felt a warm glow spread through her.
He had offered to drive her back to her apartment but when she declined he instead asked her if she wanted to dress in the powder room in his manor.
He told her there were some evening clothes there that he had gotten as business gifts seeing as he traded Calvin Kline and DKNY clothes for a living.
Sydney now stood infront of the wardrobe staring in amazement at Micheal's idea of SOME evening clothes.
The entire wardrobe was full of designer clothing from dresses to skirts to shirts and blouses and not to mention Italian Shoes!
She turned around to the wardrobe on the other side of the room and gasped.
This one was filled with jeans of all types and all designer labels.
'Nadia would go crazy if she saw this' Sydney thought.
Nadia had always loved her jeans.
Sydney eventually settled on a knee length wine red colour
dress which was made of soft lace and lycra clinging to her curves in just the right way.
She then chose simple black leggings and black strappy kitten heel shoes.
She applied just a touch of make up and then studied her reflection in the mirror.
She almost didnt recognise herself.
She hadnt felt this beautiful in ages.
She left the powder room and walked down the long balustred stairs to the bottom.
Micheal was already standing by the table .
He had changed into dark blue slacks and a crisp white oxford shirt.
He turned around when he felt her presence and his eyes widened.
"You . . . Look so beautiful . . Sydney." he whispered seeming awed that such a beautiful woman would grace his dining room with her presence.
Sydney blushed wanting to tell him he looked absolutely Yummy but she couldnt so she just smiled and sat down in the seat he held out for her.
They both began supper then conversation flowing easily between them.
Just when Sydney thought she was in heaven Lauren Reed entered the dining room with the refreshments.
She smiling devilishly walked up to Micheal's side and placed the cooldrinks. . . . Accidently tipping the one glass onto Micheal's lap.
She immediately sank to her knees wiping his lap with her napkin.
"Mr Vaughn! Im sooo sorry! Let me help you wipe that up."
she cried out almost sluttishly and much to Sydney's horror began to wipe his lap with exaggarative care.
Actually it looked more like she was suggestively kneeding him rather then wiping.
Micheal froze in horror.
"Ms Reed please that wont be nescessary. . . " He began but she ignored him her dextrious hands delving deeper.
He jerked in surprise and then snapped "Ms Reed! Stop that now!" Sydney could tell he was fuming and not in the least bit amused.
Lauren sensing his uncharactesristic rage quicky stopped and simpered away.
Micheal flung the paper napkin on the table.
"That woman is a nuisense!"
he gritted out through clenched teeth.
He bolted from his chair.
"I'll just go up and change. Please excuse her.
She doesnt know much manners."
Sydney had to keep herself from grinning triumphantly as he waked away.
Just then Lauren walked back in to replace the glass she had dropped.
"Your job is to get into his briefcase. Not his Pants!" Sydney hissed at her.
Lauren sneered at her.
"A fine job you're doing. Dressing like a whore." Lauren said viciously indicating the plunge on Sydney's dress.
"You wanna talk dressing?! How about the fact that your skirt is so short its more like underware!" Sydney snapped back in disbelief.
Lauren glared and stalked out muttering. "His mine! Not yours!"
Sydney just shook her head in irritation.
She glanced up at the side wooden cabinet.
Speaking of briefcases. . . . .
Micheal's brief case lay on the side board.
Sydney slowly got up and stealthily walked up to it.
She took out her pen which had a camera device in it and began to take pictures of all the documents there.
Feeling almost like a traitor she closed the case and turned around.
Micheal had just reentered the dining hall.
"Sydney. Whats going on?" he asked and she froze.
Uh OH!

Pleare review! Pretty please!

Back