i like it zoe
im sorry im late
im not real good at replying and looking at and for fics
so im here now
can i get added to the pm list plz
love~vj~

I hope you enjoy. . .

Falling To Deep.

"Death by poisen?" Sydney frowned as she reclined in her seat chewing the end of her pencil.
"Whatever poisen was administered to Lauren was extremely potent. It began to literally eat her intestines only minutes after digestion." Jack said grimly.
Sydney shuddered involuntarily.
Jack was sitting at his desk at APO chatting to Sydney over the phone.
"It was probably Sark who gave it to her. . .Probably dissolved in the form of a drink. . " Sydney mused aloud.
Jack was silent then.
"Sydney what makes you presume that it was this so called Mr Sark who killed Agent Reed? What are your suspicions based on?" he asked and she could almost hear the reroach in his voice.
Sydney took a deep breath.
She knew this was coming.
"Dad. . There is absolutely no reason Micheal Vaughn would want Lauren dead. However Sark was having an affair with Lauren . ."
"She was what!?" Jack snapped clearly shocked at this revalation.
"Yes they were definately intimately involved. Nadia so much so as saw them together." Sydney confirmed.
Jack pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed in frustration.
"Why havent we received any intel from any of you concerning Sark? You and Agents Santos and Weiss have certainly been there long enough to have garnered some valuable information."
Sydney flushed as she realised that in truth she had been so swept away in her new found relationship with Micheal that her job had actually been forgotten.
"I will get the intel soon dad. . .But i really have to go now." she promised him.
"Ok. . But Sydney. . " Jack began his voice apprehensive.
"Yes Dad?" she asked.
"Be careful sweetheart. . .I love you." he said softly.
"I love you too dad." Sydney whispered as she hung up.
She knew what her father was implying. . .
Just then Micheal walked in looking decidedly uncomfortable and for one horrible moment Sydney wondered if he had heard the tail end of her conversation and was pondering who she had said 'I love you' to.
But then his eyes locked with hers and he smiled warmly at her and she relaxed.
"Sydney. . I dont know how youre going to feel about this but we have to attend Lauren's Funeral tomorrow. . ." Micheal said his expression somewhat agonised.
"The media will be there. . It wont look right. ." he began and she could see he was struggling to fill the silence.
"Hey its okay. . I mean its just one hour out of our lives . Anyway its the right thing to do. . ." Sydney smiled gently at him and he smiled back glad that she understood.
The sun had to be shining brighter today. Weiss thought as he ambled down the quiet surburban road.
Life was just too good to be true. . .He was marrying the woman of his dreams . .The woman who was maybe even carrying his child.
Weiss sighed contentedly as he hummed under his breath.
"Im walking on sunshine. Oh oh oh im Walking sunshine. . "
he stopped suddenly and made to walk across the wide road to the small supermarket.
Thats when the sunshine disappeared for Weiss. . .
He was halfway across the road when the black convertible appeared like a bat out of hell.
Weiss froze then a strange almost quiet terror filling him.
It had been ten years . . Ten years since Weiss had been run down by a car on that one fateful night.
Ever since then it had became his 'Worst Fear'.
It had even been documented as such in his personal file at the CIA.
That is why Eric Weiss froze unable to even move a inch as the car careened at him.
The car hit him with such violent force he was literally flung into the air.
He remembered the pain . . It was intense even now as he hit the floor and rolled into a defensive ball as the driver in the black car stopped for a brief moment to check his handiwork.
Then it drove of with a squeal of its tyres leaving Weiss bleeding and alone. . .
Micheal was dreaming. . .
Or rather having a nightmare.
Even in his lucid state between Dream and consciousness he desperately wished he could pull himself out. . Wake up. . .
He was walking down a long corridor in the manor. . .The ancient lanterns in the wall threw ghostly shadows on the blood red carpet.
He could hear the sound of voices. . Familiar voices. . .
He felt himself inexplicably Drawn to the voice and eventually he found himself outside a heavy oak door his hand automatically reaching for the handle.
He opened the door and stepped into the room his soul freezing in terror at the sight that met his eyes.
Julian Sark stood there in the densely shadowed room his body pinning Sydney's to the wall.
He had his back to Micheal but when he heard him enter he turned to face Micheal.
"Hey bro! I have been waiting for you to arrive. . ." he smiled evilly.
Micheal angled his head desperately trying to get a better look at Sydney.
Sark had. . .Oh god. . He had cut her throat. . .She was bleeding as Sark smiled and leaned forward and kissed her lips.
"Looks like every woman you touch seems to always end up wanting me bro." he sneered as Micheal screamed in pure torment.
And then proptly sat up in bed his heart pounding and his entire body drenched in a cold sweat.
'No. . .Never her. . .I wont ever let him hurt Sydney. . ' Micheal muttered through clenched teeth.
Dammit! That bastard Sark was even invading his dreams now.
He closed his eyes. . And immediately regretted it as horrific visions of his nightmare flashed vividly before his eyes.
He immediately got out of bed and went to the bathroom vomiting his supper feeling throughly sick.
He eventually stumbled back into the room the urge to heard Sydney's voice plagueing him.
He picked up his mobile and hesitantly dialed her number.
There rings later she answered and he felt himself relieved at the sound of her sleepy voice.
"Micheal?" she sounded confused.
"Sydney i love you." he blurted out without thinking.
"Aww Micheal. . " Sydney whispered sounding touched.
"I know i probably sound like a total dork. . Especialy calling at this hour . But i just needed to say that. . " he confessed.
Sydney cradled the phone as she sat up in bed.
"But theres something more isnt there. . ." she gently prodded him and he couldnt help but wonder how she seemed to read him so perfectly. . .Like a book.
"Im probably going to sound like a even bigger dork right now but i had a nightmare and i. . I just needed to hear your voice." he said his voice embarassed.
She smiled. "In case you might have forgotten thats a compliment. You certainly dont need to apologise." Micheal smiled already feeling better.
"Hey Syd what are you wearing?" he asked on impulsed.
She laughed huskily.
"You really wanna play that game? Well im wearing a pink cami right now. . .And . . ." she let her voice trail insinuatively and Micheal sighed wishing she was here so he could hold her in his arms. . .
It occured to him that his attraction to Sydney was only just one side of his infatuation of her.
What it really came down to was that he loved her. . .

Please Review. . .And not to sound like a nerd but there is still going to be hope for Nadia and Weiss. .

... this was amazing - I was kinda waiting for the game to continue ... and jeez not good dreams for Vaughn ! or the hit&run on Weiss ... yikes!

and about the PM - sorry about your boss ...

OH NO
zoe thats horrible
wiess got hurt
his worst fear is the black car
he got hit with it
i dont like the looks of it
(n)
great chap otherwize
so cool
thanks for the pm zoe
^_^ ambre :cool:

If there's hope for Nadia and Weiss, then that means he lived being run down.

And if Michael is having nightmares that Sark is killing Sydney, then there's a good chance Michael knows Sark killed his wife.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

AACCCK.. Poor Weiss... Do we even really need to guess who ran him over?? I hope Sark dies a VIOLENT and VERY PAINFULL death!!! :smiley:

Hey there. . .Unfortunely this chapter isnt going to be so action packed but i promise this is the leader up to alot of emotional fun between Syd And Micheal. . . :D

Falling To Deep.

Nadia stared out at the rain as it fell in even sheets outside the hut.
She was worried. Weiss had been gone for an hour and even though she knew he was the kinda guy who easily got sidetracked . . This wasnt his style.
She got up and left the hut looking furtively around to make Sure Martin 'the head security' wasnt lurking around the corner to reprimand her.
When she didnt see him she silently left, closing the gate behind her and walking down the road.
She had been walking for five minutes when she spotted him. . .
Her blood froze in her veins and terror filled her. . .
No. . That cant be him. . .Please god dont let that be him. . .
She broke into a run and stood over the unmoving body a small pool of blood forming around him.
"Eric!" she screamed out sinking to her knees and turning him around.
"Oh god. . .No. . " she sobbed as she saw the blood coating his face.
She quickly felt his wrist. . .And sighed slightly when she felt a weak pulse.
She dipped into her pocket, pulled out her mobile and called 911.
Her hands were trembling as she replaced the phone and then knelt down holding her beloved close to her, struggling to lend him some of her warmth. . .
Micheal ajusted the top button of his white shirt his tie a mess.
Sydney grumbled good naturedly and came forward to redo his messed up tie.
"Cant you ever get it right?" she said as she re knotted it expertly.
Micheal decided he must have died and gone to heaven to have Sydney Bristow fussing over his tie like she was his wife or something.
"Did it ever occur to you that i might be doing this on purpose?" he smiled contentedly watching her.
She mock glared at him and then leaned forward planting a lingering kiss on his lips.
"We should go. . ." she said after a minute leaning her forehead against his.
He nodded reluctantly and they left for Lauren's funeral.

When they arrived at the cemetary Sydney couldnt help but notice what a bright and cheery day it was.
That somehow didnt bode very well for Lauren after all it seemed that even mother nature was rejoicing her death. . .
Sydney and Micheal entered the church and the priest was already reading out his final words.
"Today we have come to talk about what a special kind woman Ms Lauren Reed was. . .She was sweet, loved by so many people. . She will be greatly missed. . .And we shall now have a moment of silence. . ." he had barely finished his solemn words when the doors to the church burst open.
Sydney looked around to see who had entered.
It was a harried woman who looked to be in her forties.
She stalked down the aisle to the front where Lauren's closed coffin sat gleaming under the soft lights of the church.
"Is Lauren Reed Really dead?" she demanded of the priest her voice sharp.
He shifted somewhat uncomfortably behind the altar.
"Im so sorry miss. . "
"Sorry?! Yeah right this witch Lauren robbed me of my every penny! I cant believe that 'SHE' The satins child could actually be dead!" she proclaimed loudly.
There was a collective gasp from all the mourners and the hushed whispers began.
Suddenly without warning a young plain looking lady stood up from the first pew and stared at the older lady.
"Hey! I couldnt believe she was dead either! That bitch also stole my husband from me and then left him broke!" the younger woman declared angrily.
"Oh My God. ." Micheal muttered and Sydney clamped her hand over her mouth not sure if she should be horrified or amused. . .Which would probably be wrong. . .
The older woman was shaking her head.
"I say we check for ourselves and make sure this isnt a big crock!" she said and walked up to the coffin.
The priest watched her utterly flabbagasted.
He leapt forward quickly and yanked the lady's hand away just in time.
"You cant do that! Its disrespectful to the dead!" he exclaimed horrified.
"Says you." she sneered and a full out fight broke out.
"Lets get the hell out of here." Micheal leaned forward and whispered in Sydney's ear.
She nodded and they unnoticed left the church.
Nadia paced the floor in the waiting room.
She was desperately awaiting the results from Dr Hadalski who was the main Dr in charge of Eric's sugery.
When he appeared at the entrance to the waiting room she practially pounced on him.
"How is he? Is he ok. . .Doc?" she demanded never having been more scared this much about anything before.
He motioned to the chair and Nadia nearly lost her temper.
"I dont need to sit. Just TELL me how he is!" she snapped her heart pounding with fear.
Dr Haladski took a deep breath.
"After the initial surgery . .We werent sure if he was going to make it. . However his condition has now stabalized but he is in a coma."
"What do you mean a coma?" Nadia whispered her heart breaking.
How could this be happening?
"But. . .He wasnt bleeding so heavily. . .Why. . ." she stepped forward pleading with her eyes.
He shook his head slowly.
"Im sorry Ms Santos . .We've done all we can. . .If you had maybe brought him in earlier there could have been more we could have done. . ."
His words were like a knife through her heart.
This was her fault. If only she had been quicker. . .
"Im sorry." he said again and then excused himself.
Nadia sat down on the chair in the deserted waiting room and wept bitterly. . .
"Oh come on! Its easy!" Micheal laughed as he held Sydney steady.
They were ice skating. . .Or rather Micheal was teaching Sydney how to take a few steps without falling.
"You Wait and see. . .I'll show you. . ." she muttered and then tottered forward. . .And promptly fell backwards into Micheal's open arms.
"I think im going to enjoy teaching you more then i should. . . " he murmured into her neck making her shiver with pleasure.
"Well dont get use to it cos im a fast learner!" she teased.
Without warning he spun her around and she squealed.
"Hey! What are you doing. . ."
she stopped abruptly as his face was inches away from hers and his green eyes were shining with love.
"This . . " he answered her kissing her tenderly.
She wrapped her arms around him deepening the kiss and wishing she could stay like this forever. . .
All the other skaters just moved around them smiling as it was rare to glimpse a sight that spoke of true love. . .

Please Review!

Back