Falling To Deep. .

If Sydney doesn't say 'yes', there's something wrong with her, especially after receiving a diamond pendant and an engagement ring. And speaking of wrong. I wonder what Sark has on Nadia?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

oh my gosh she cant say yes (n)
but yet she has to :asleep:
ohm no sark is so evil :angry:
wake up weiss!!!!
good chap
thanks for the pm
:l vj

Allrite now that Ive had a chance to go to the hospital and un-concus(Sp?) i can say
SHE BETTTER SAY YES
i relaise she hasnt nown him that long but its vaughn
and whocares whta the cia will say\MARRY HIM

Well, I want her to say yes, but she needs to tell him the truth about who she really is before they make that life-long committment. GREAT stuff! Thanks for the PM!

I just read your fic! It's good. Little bit dark for my taste.

But now you have to update, because when I started it, I want my happy ending! :smiley:

Can she even say yes?!?!?! Or will it compromise her as an agent? And what happens when he finds out that she is an agent???

AHHHHH!

Great update! :smiley:

Ok . . This has a little bit of a torture scene=Nadia. . .
So be warned.
Otherwise major fluff for S/V :D

'Will You Marry Me?'
Four words.
Which meant so much. . .
Sydney stared up into Micheal's eyes. . Which currently held a million emotions varying from desperate hope. . Love. . .And. . .Fear.
She wanted this.
God she wanted so badly to be with him.
In the past few months Micheal had found ways to show her true love that nobody in her life ever could.
But yet. . .The CIA. . .
"Sydney. . " he whispered her name and she helplessy watched as the fear intensified in his green eyes.
"Yes. . . .I do. . ." she whispered throwing caution to the wind.
Screw the CIA. She would beg her father if she had to. . .
She wanted out.
She could and would have the perfect life. . .
The life she always wanted. . Being a school teacher and most of all. . .
She would have him.
Nothing really else mattered.
"Yes. . .I do Micheal. . " she whispered again and his face broke out into a ecstatic smile as he swept her into his arms and off her feet.
"Micheal!" she squealed as he happily spun her around.
He eventually put her down and gently cupped her face in his palms.
He stared deep into her eyes and she felt near tears at the awed expression on his face.
She had never seen him this happy before and it touched her so much that. . .That she had caused this happiness in him.
He was silent then and she watched him attentively sensing he had a important announcement to make.
"Sydney. . I promise . . I promise i will try my utmost best to make you happy. . .You have and always will mean the world to me. . .And you will always come first. . I promise. . " he swallowed hard as he felt nervous.
She smile at him finally allowing the tears of joy to sneak out of her eyes.
"Micheal. . .Im already happy. . ."
Sark laughed heartlessy as she scrambled with the locked door handle.
"Randy i believe was the popular one. . " he said casually watching as she shuddered.
"No. . " Nadia whimpered as horrifying images of her lying in on the cold floor in the deserted and darkened class room with Randy. .
"He just wouldnt take no for an answer. . .Would he?" Sark's voice was amused as he watched her wither in fear.
She didnt answer him. . .Just lay there shivering and having gut wrenching flashbacks to Randy Mason the class bully. . .The same boy who raped her when she was just an innocent sixteen year old girl.
Sark leaned down till he was eye level with her.
"I have to admit. . . i was quite pleasantly surprised when i found out your worst fear."
she cried out in horror as he without warning grabbed her up and shoved her against the door.
"I think its quite amusing actually. . .Seeing as i have been wanting to do this to you for a long while now. . ." he murmured and she struggled desperately.
He then spun her away and with a laugh flung her.
His aim was immpeccable.
She stared dazedly up as she realised she had landed on his bed.
He approached her his nimble fingers loosening his tie.
She quickly tried to scramble off but he was too quick for her.
Also the drug was was working through her system like poisen, rendering her helpless. .
"No. . Wait. . Stop!" she cried out as he tied her right hand wrist to the headboard.
The italian silk felt creully gentle against her wrist as she struggled.
He began to rip of her clothes then starting first with her shirt and then moving down.
"Please! Dont do this. . .You can do this to me!" she screamed.
He stood back and looked at her naked twisting and helpless form.
Her cheeks were flushed and her brown eyes were wide with fear.
This was what Sark lived for.
Moments like these.
Sark thrived on looking upon the vanquished and relishing in their terror.
A wave of trembling washed over her as he began to calmly unbutton his shirt.
Methodically. Slowly.
She shut her eyes praying and not wanting to watch him as she heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt.
She felt the bed decompress and when she opened her eyes he was naked.
Swallowing a cry she looked up into his soulless eyes.
"Please. . .Kill me. . But not like this. . Please! Im begging." she whispered.
He actually seemed to take pause then. . .And suddenly she felt the cold metal of a gun sliding along the inside of her upper thigh.
"Do you really want to die like this Nadia?" he murmured as he placed the gun against her very womanhood.
She drew in a sharp breath.
Images of Weiss flashed before her eyes. .
The life fate had taken away from her.
She bit down on her lip trying not to cry as she locked eyes with him.
"Yes. I would rather die like that than be touched by You Sark." her voice was clear. . . Almost strong.
She realised her mistake immediately.
This man knew no mercy.
She watched as his eyes darkened. . .
First with anger. . .And then with lust.
He slowly placed the gun down and then violently yanked her legs apart.
She screamed as he violently moved inside of her, his mouth hovering over her nipples.
"Stupid little bitch. . .You want this as much as i do. . " he murmured as his hand trailed down her body.
Fresh tears of humiliation slid down her cheek and she watched mortified as he greedily kissed them away.
She closed her eyes then. . .And prayed for god to save her. . .
"I see your tolerence for alcohol isnt so high?" Micheal smiled as a tipsy Sydney flung her arms around him as she was finding it hard to walk straight.
She was drunk on red wine. . .They had spent the rest of the evening dancing blissfully together in the same restaurant.
"You'll have to drive. . " she giggled uncontrollably as she handed him the keys.
It was already well past midnight and they had finally decided to call it a night.
Or at least in someways. . .
Micheal turned to face her his expression suddenly solemn.
"But Syd. . Im drunk too." he said seriously.
Her face scrunched up in confusion.
"But. . .But you didnt drink anything. . " she mumbled.
He smiled. " Sydney my love. . Im intoxicated by your beauty." he said sincerely.
Her face broke out into a glorious smile and he swept her up kissing her soft ruby lips.
He eventually and reluctantly broke the kiss and safely buckled her in the passengers seat.
He then circled the car and got in.
She was silent for the most part. . .Until he felt her tugging at his shoulder.
"Are you okay sweetie?" he asked immediately.
"Cant we go back to my place. . " she whined not wanting to go to that foreboding manor.
She wanted tonight to be special.
They made love. . Slow and gentle as if they knew each other their entire lives.
Even as Sydney lay in his arms her head against his chest he still couldnt believe it.
After Rowena's betrayal he had been so jaded. . .
he never believed he could ever be truly happy again. . . That he could ever fall in love. . .
Sighing contentedly he fell asleep to dream of white picket fences and Sydney and him together. . .

Please review. . .

Poor Nadia! :(

Please don't go through with it and have that happen to Nadia. :(

Please have something happen to Sark so that Nadia doesn't have to go through that. :(

Great update. Poor Nadia. Hopefully someone can come and get her away from Sark and kill him. Glad Syd said yes tho. Will be interesting to see what happens when she tells the CIA.

Thanks for the PM

I wish they would have went home to the manor and saved Nadia...
will no one be able to save her? When Syd finds out Sark is a dead man.
thanks for the pm.

Back