Falling To Deep. . .

Hey this chapter is a calm be before the storm! Let me know if you guys like it!

Falling To Deep.

Calm Before The Storm. . .

Sydney grinned as she eyed the bowling tickets.
Four tickets.
Micheal had insisted that she should invite Nadia and Weiss.
She could just imagine the look on Nadia's face when she and Micheal came together!
'Actually. . . ' Sydney thought lazily. . This was going to be quiet a Night. . .
"I cant believe Sydney got us the evening off. And we're going bowling!" Nadia grinned as she pulled a jersey top over her head.
"Yeah that is great." Weiss replied distractedly.
His hand automatically reached into his pocket and his fingers closed around the a little velvet box.
In the box lay a diamond ring.
Weiss wanted to propose to Nadia.
He could still remember the talk his father had given him when he was just a tender thirteen year old.
"Remember this son. If you meet the woman of your dreams you must tell her. And make her yours. Just like i made your mother mine!" and with that his father use to laugh merrily.
Weiss had never met anyone who he had felt so strongly about before.
Someone who truly captured his heart. . . Someone he was so in love with. . .
Too bad he was shaking with nervousness at the bare thought of proposing to her. . .
When Sydney and Micheal arrived at the bowling alley it was completely empty except for a attendant.
Sydney looked around in amazement.
"This place is deserted." She said.
"I hired it out. . . Just for us and your friends. . . " Micheal confessed.
Sydney's eyes widened.
"You what?" she asked.
"Its just that when i called the attendant had informed me that there is this really rowdy annoying crowd of teenagers who hang out here at night. . . I just didnt want anyone to ruin it for us. . . " He said almost shyly.
Sydney shook her head.
"You're just amazing." she smiled and stood up to kiss him.
He sighed in sheer pleasure pulling her close and running his hands through her silky hair.
They reluctantly pulled apart and Sydney grabbed up a bowl.
She threw it and they both watched as the ball missed all the tenpins.
"I see bowling might not be your favourite sport." Micheal ventured.
Sydney pouted.
"Yeah and im sure you do so great." she joked.
He picked up a bowl and threw it.
Every tenpin fell down with a crash.
He laughed and made to pick up another bowl.
As he was about to throw it Sydney smiled mischieviously and grabbed his arm causing his aim to become terrible.
"Hey youre cheating!" he cried in mock distress.
He reached out and grabbed her pulling her close.
He stared deep into her eyes and kissed her slowly. . .
When Nadia and Weiss arrived at the bowling alley Weiss's jaw nearly dropped at the sight of Sydney and Micheal.
He eventually looked up at Nadia and was surprised to see her not mad.
In fact she was silent as she watched them a almost sad look on her beautiful face.
"Whats wrong?" Weiss asked softly.
Nadia shook her head.
"I felt so guilty. . . All these days i have been insulting and judging Micheal. . . But look how happy he makes her. . . I've never seen Syd so happy before. . . ." she said in wonderment.
Weiss looked at them and smiled softly.
When Sydney broke away she saw Nadia and Weiss approaching them.
"Hi im Nadia. . .This is my boyfriend Eric." Nadia's smile was friendly as she shook Micheal's hand and Sydney was suprised and glad that she wasnt having a fit.
Micheal smiled back and shook Weiss's hand.
"Its really great to meet you guys." Micheal said friendly.
After bowling for a little while they all went out for milkshake.
"So how do you guys find working at the manor?" Micheal asked them.
"Well except for Martin 'our supervisor' its great!" Weiss replied and Nadia rolled her eyes.
"Martin is such a pain in the ass." Nadia confided.
Micheal looked up an saw milkshake foam on Sydney's upper lip.
He gently brushed it away and licked it of his finger.
Sydney stared at him and Nadia threw Weiss a conspirational wink.
Sydney sat in Micheal's car not in the least bit wanting the night to be over yet.
They were parked outside his manor and Micheal was desperately trying to come up with a excuse to invite Sydney in.
"I really had a great time tonight. . ." Sydney began.
"Coffee." Micheal blurted out.
He flushed." i mean i would really love it if you would come in for coffee" he corrected himself with a hopeful look.
Sydney smiled slowly
"I would love that. . ." she said huskily.
When they entered the home they headed for the kitchen.
Micheal began to fuss around with the coffee mugs and Sydney stared at his muscles visible through his white shirt hungrily.
"Micheal. . " she said and he turned around to face her.
"Screw the coffee." she said and shoved him against the wall.
She passionately kissed him her hands flying to the zip on his trousers.
He reached for her blouse grabbing at the buttons.
He groaned as her hands dipped into his trousers.
Panting, he reluctantly pulled away.
"Syd. . . Are you sure. . " he gasped needing to know this was okay with her.
"Yes. . . " she moaned as he his hands slipped inside her blouse and he cupped her breast.
He quickly picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom.
He placed her gently on the bed but she grabbed him making him lie flat on his back.
He watched her his eyes glowing in anticipation wondering what she wanted to do with him.
She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled of his trousers and finally his black satin boxers.
She ran kisses down his chest nibbling and biting his flesh.
She teasingly ran her hand down his length.
"Jesus Sydney. . ." He cried out wanting her so desperately.
He pulled her down and undressed her biting her nipples through the lovely black lacy bra she wore.
Sydney moaned and pulled his head up for a hungry kiss.
"Micheal. . . I Need you inside me now. ." she murmured urgently.
He nodded and quickly spread her thighs slipping his body between then.
He teased her at first. . . Brushing her hot wet depths with his erection and she growled trying to move into him.
He thrust into her gently then and she gasped.
He was the perfect gentleman. . . Moving slowly at first. . .
"Faster. . .More. . " she panted as wrapped her legs around him and she crossed her ankles.
She cried out at the fireworks he was sending to her centre as he speeded up the rhythm.
She could feel it. . . The delicous sensation coming closer. . .
He pushed the hair away from her forehead.
"Sydney. . . I love you. . . " he whispered sincerely and she felt breathless with emotion.He groaned then as she tightened up around him. . .
They came together their cries of passion mingling. . .
She lay back on the bed exhilirated and he slowly massaged her back.
"Micheal. . . I love you too. . . " she murmured. . .

Please review!!!

Hey this chapter is a calm be before the storm! Let me know if you guys like it!
Thanks for the warning!! :smiley: This is going to get bumpy...

"Yeah that is great." Weiss replied distractedly.
His hand automatically reached into his pocket and his fingers closed around the a little velvet box.
In the box lay a diamond ring.
Weiss wanted to propose to Nadia.
He could still remember the talk his father had given him when he was just a tender thirteen year old.
"Remember this son. If you meet the woman of your dreams you must tell her. And make her yours. Just like i made your mother mine!" and with that his father use to laugh merrily.
Weiss had never met anyone who he had felt so strongly about before.
Someone who truly captured his heart. . . Someone he was so in love with. . .
Too bad he was shaking with nervousness at the bare thought of proposing to her. . .
Come in Weiss pop the "Question" already... :smiley:

When Nadia and Weiss arrived at the bowling alley Weiss's jaw nearly dropped at the sight of Sydney and Micheal.
He eventually looked up at Nadia and was surprised to see her not mad.
In fact she was silent as she watched them a almost sad look on her beautiful face.
"Whats wrong?" Weiss asked softly.
Nadia shook her head.
"I felt so guilty. . . All these days i have been insulting and judging Micheal. . . But look how happy he makes her. . . I've never seen Syd so happy before. . . ." she said in wonderment.
Weiss looked at them and smiled softly.
Trust in your sister...

Sydney. . . I love you. . . " he whispered sincerely and she felt breathless with emotion.He groaned then as she tightened up around him. . .

"Micheal. . . I love you too. . . " she murmured. . .
FINALLY... (y)

Great update, can't wait for the next chapter

Back