False Love

Hey guys this is my first fanfic i hope its okay . . . Its very Au cos Vaughns dad is still alive and co director of APO. . Irina doesnt exist as yet . . . Laura bristow died when Sydney was small Sydney eventually joined the CIA with her dad Jack and Nadia and Sydney are just great friends not sisters! It will be s/v eventually.

PG 13 . .For now.
Disclaimer: i dont own alias im just writing for fun sake!

False Love Part One

Nadia Santos sat on the deck chair on the balcony watching the sun rise.
It was the most beautiful sight indeed as the brilliant colours shone warm and bright. She couldnt sleep.
The sunrise helped calm her.
Her husband Micheal Vaughn was away. "Once again" she thought bitterly
He never was around. . . And there were more times when she knew he didnt truly love her. Actually to the point where she believed he was cheating on her. . . All those sudden gifts. . . .The misplaced affection . . . It was all signs and Nadia wasnt definately not dumb to that.
She was just his trophy wife.
The woman who would never really have his love.
She heard a door shutting and flinched.
Micheal arrived.
She felt him before he uttered a word.
He put his hands on her shoulders and she quicky got up to face.
"Nadia. . ." he said huskily pushing her against the glass patio door.
She looked up at him and that was when she inhaled the scent or more properly said the perfume. Anais Anais. Female perfume.
Oh god. She closed her eyes her stomach turning. He had been with another woman.
She was sure of that.
Pinning her against the glass Micheal slid his hand down her stomach his hand reaching for the elastic of her underwear, his other hand cupped her breast through the fabric of her clothes. . .
'No.' Nadia thought with finality.
"No" she said the words aloud this time but it was a barely a whisper and he didnt take heed.
Summoning up her strength she reached up and pulled his hands away forcefully.
" I said No." Nadia said
he looked up at her slowly.
The cold anger in his deep green eyes made her shiver involuntarily.
He reached up and tucked a strand of brown hair behind her ear.
He released her, stepping away.
"We have to be at work at 7 am" he said coldly before stepping away to go change.
She just stood there staring after him her heart pounding.

Sydney Bristow stood in the apartment next to Nadia. She was standing in front of the mirror applying her make up when her Boyfriend Will Tippen in the kitchen called out to her "Hey Sweetheart we have to leave in ten minutes." Sydney smiled " I'll be there in a minute" she reached for her pink lipstick and frowned when she couldnt find it.
Then she remembered.
She had lent it to her best friend Nadia a week before on that night when they had spent nearly the whole night up watching Ben Afflec films.
Thinking of Nadia brought a smile to Sydneys face.
They always had so much fun together they were best friends.
Her smile faded when she thought of Nadia husband Micheal Vaughn.
She thought about he had asked her to coffee the day before. It never ceased to amaze her how that man seemed to make her heart beat just a little faster when ever she saw him or thought about him. Sydney considered herself a strong woman yet Vaughn seemed like he knew just how to make her think thoughts that would normally horrify her.
After all she and Nadia were best friends. . . . Althought Nadia had made it clear that she didnt really love him. . . .
Sydney quicky applied the light burgandy lipstick and the walked into the kitchen.
She smiled when she saw what Will had made for her for breakfast. Blueberry pancakes and coffee. Yum.
He smiled at her and she kissed him ,took a sip of the creamy coffee and when to check if the daily newspaper had arrived.
She opened the door leaned out and picked the paper.
"Sydney! What a lovely surprise how are you?" Sydney froze as she heard Vaughn.
Oh God. Why did he have to be leaving now. And why was Nadia not with him? Then she remembered They never left together. They always drove to work separately.
Her heart hammering in her chest she straighted and tried to smile at him.
He was dressed in a dark suit his hair so neat. . . . So unlike Will. . . Oh God.! How could she compare him to Will. That was just so wrong!
"Im okay . . . Leaving early?" Sydney said slowly.
"Well earlier than you" he pointedly smiling and before she could react reached forward and wiped the cream from the coffee of her upper lip. He drew back from her and licked the cream of his finger while she watched speechless.
The whole gesture was so flirtatious and even arousing that she found her heart pounding and cheeks blush.
"Well Mr Tippen does know how to make good coffee"
he remarked amused
Will. Oh God what would he think. . . Sydney quickly gained her composure again and smiled stiffly "Well i'll see you and Nadia at work then" she said quickly nearly chocking on the Nadia part as she retreated into her apartment and closed the door. She leaned heavily against the closed door. It was going to a long day.

Please review and tell me if yourll like!

Great start! I'm interested to find out how Sydney and Vaughn get together...yet I think I can guess how. :lol: Poor Nadia though. Is Weiss going to be in this fic??? Please PM me when you update!

-erin :smiley:

Hey Guys! Thank yourll so much for the great reviews yourll are the reason i write nothing makes me more happy than hearing other peoples opinion!
Heres the next chapter i hope yourll like and please review.

False Love Part Two.

When Sydney arrived at APO the first thing she noticed was a copy of Alice in Wonderland on her desk.
A warm smile broke out on her pretty face. She knew who had gotten her the thoughtful gift.
She walked up to Eric Weiss who stood a few feet away and flung her arms around him. "Awww Eric! How sweet! Where did you get this!"
he smiled hugged her and then shrugged.
"I was on a Mission in France. . . I saw a bookstore and they had this book in the display. . . After what you told me. . That your Dad told you this was your Mums favourite book . . " a huge grin broke out on his face.
"I just had to get it then!"
Sydney shook her head in disbelief genuinely touched.
She ran her hand gently on the front of the book as if it was a precious treasure.
'Eric Weiss', Sydney thought
'is the sweetest guy that ever Existed.

When Nadia arrived at APO the place was already bustling with activity.
She recognised one of the field agents . . .What was his name?Tom. . . Yes Thomas Grace rushing over to Arvin Sloanes office with a file in his hand.
It was times like these when Nadia felt a pang in her chest. A feeling of injustice.
Nadia was field rated agent but because her husband Micheal Vaughn didnt like her going out in the field she was stuck doing a desk job.
She was an researcher, Ananlyst a job that any field agent hated.
Which is exactly how she felt about her job.
There wasnt a thing she could do about it because 'Daddy' William Vaughn was head of APO and whatever his son Micheal Vaughn wanted William made sure he got it.
Arvin Sloane was Nadia's adopted father. Apparently Emily and Arvin adopted her when she was only three years old because Emily couldnt have children.
Nadia had never had the desire to search for her real mother because Emily had been the sweetest Mother a girl could ask for as for Arvin. . . Well he had never been good at showing emotions but he was someone who Nadia considered a father without doubt.
It was only when her Mother Emily had passed away a year ago that Nadia felt herself inevitably wondering who was her real mother.
"Hey how ya doing?" Eric Weiss asked pulling up a chair.
She smiled at him.
"Fine yourself?"
he just showed her the thumbs up.
Eric weiss was a magnificent friend. He always seemed to bring a smile to her face.
"Briefing is in ten."
he said before walking away
she was invited to the briefings courtesy of her Father.
She returned to her work when she heard a someone clearing their throat "Nadia?" her father was standing there behind her chair
She smiled and turned around to face him.
"There is someone i would like you to meet"
Thats when she noticed he wasnt alone.
The man with her father was wearing a pristinely tailored suit probably Armani. He was tall, slim, young probably her age had blonde hair and sharp depthful blue eyes which Nadia knew most people could get lost in.
Those eyes were currently studying her intently.
He looked almost familar. . . And with an odd tingling feeling settling over her she quicky looked at her father as he continued.
"Im sure you must have heard about Mr Julian Sark. He was working at Langly one of their Most intelligent bright Agents there. However he will now be joining us at APO."
Nadia's eyes involuntarily widended at that
Why was an agent from Langly joining them?
As if reading her mind, a concept which her father was quite adept at he said
"I will explain in more detail Mr Sark importence here, at the briefing."
he turned to Sark "Mr Sark i would like to introduce to you my daughter Nadia."
Sark held out his hand and when Nadia hesitantly took his hand saying almost perfunctionarily "It nice to meet you Mr Sark. . ."
Smiling he brought her hand to his lips and gently kissed her hand with her ring clearly displayed
'Such soft lips' Nadia couldnt help but think. . .
"The Pleasure is All mine Ms Santos," he said and when Nadia looked into his eyes she quicky caught her breath.
Time seemed to stand still for moment there till eventually Sloane said "Mr Sark will also be attending the briefing the rest of your colleagues can meet him there."
Sark realeased her hand and she felt slightly drained.
Her eyes inevitably wondered over to Vaughn's desk
he was already staring with Sark with a look of loathing in his eyes and Nadia knew he must have seen Sark kiss her hand.
Nadia quickly stole a glance at Sark intrigued before turning to her father.
"Briefing is in five. Dont be late."
with that they left leaving Nadia with a million unanswered questions.

Please review and tell me what you guys think of the new twist!

Hey Guys! Thank yourll so much for the great reviews yourll are the reason i write nothing makes me more happy than hearing other peoples opinion!
Heres the next chapter i hope yourll like and please review.

False Love Part Two.

When Sydney arrived at APO the first thing she noticed was a copy of Alice in Wonderland on her desk.
A warm smile broke out on her pretty face. She knew who had gotten her the thoughtful gift.
She walked up to Eric Weiss who stood a few feet away and flung her arms around him. "Awww Eric! How sweet! Where did you get this!"
he smiled hugged her and then shrugged.
"I was on a Mission in France. . . I saw a bookstore and they had this book in the display. . . After what you told me. . That your Dad told you this was your Mums favourite book . . " a huge grin broke out on his face.
"I just had to get it then!"
Sydney shook her head in disbelief genuinely touched.
She ran her hand gently on the front of the book as if it was a precious treasure.
'Eric Weiss', Sydney thought
'is the sweetest guy that ever Existed.

When Nadia arrived at APO the place was already bustling with activity.
She recognised one of the field agents . . .What was his name?Tom. . . Yes Thomas Grace rushing over to Arvin Sloanes office with a file in his hand.
It was times like these when Nadia felt a pang in her chest. A feeling of injustice.
Nadia was field rated agent but because her husband Micheal Vaughn didnt like her going out in the field she was stuck doing a desk job.
She was an researcher, Ananlyst a job that any field agent hated.
Which is exactly how she felt about her job.
There wasnt a thing she could do about it because 'Daddy' William Vaughn was head of APO and whatever his son Micheal Vaughn wanted William made sure he got it.
Arvin Sloane was Nadia's adopted father. Apparently Emily and Arvin adopted her when she was only three years old because Emily couldnt have children.
Nadia had never had the desire to search for her real mother because Emily had been the sweetest Mother a girl could ask for as for Arvin. . . Well he had never been good at showing emotions but he was someone who Nadia considered a father without doubt.
It was only when her Mother Emily had passed away a year ago that Nadia felt herself inevitably wondering who was her real mother.
"Hey how ya doing?" Eric Weiss asked pulling up a chair.
She smiled at him.
"Fine yourself?"
he just showed her the thumbs up.
Eric weiss was a magnificent friend. He always seemed to bring a smile to her face.
"Briefing is in ten."
he said before walking away
she was invited to the briefings courtesy of her Father.
She returned to her work when she heard a someone clearing their throat "Nadia?" her father was standing there behind her chair
She smiled and turned around to face him.
"There is someone i would like you to meet"
Thats when she noticed he wasnt alone.
The man with her father was wearing a pristinely tailored suit probably Armani. He was tall, slim, young probably her age had blonde hair and sharp depthful blue eyes which Nadia knew most people could get lost in.
Those eyes were currently studying her intently.
He looked almost familar. . . And with an odd tingling feeling settling over her she quicky looked at her father as he continued.
"Im sure you must have heard about Mr Julian Sark. He was working at Langly one of their Most intelligent bright Agents there. However he will now be joining us at APO."
Nadia's eyes involuntarily widended at that
Why was an agent from Langly joining them?
As if reading her mind, a concept which her father was quite adept at he said
"I will explain in more detail Mr Sark importence here, at the briefing."
he turned to Sark "Mr Sark i would like to introduce to you my daughter Nadia."
Sark held out his hand and when Nadia hesitantly took his hand saying almost perfunctionarily "It nice to meet you Mr Sark. . ."
Smiling he brought her hand to his lips and gently kissed her hand with her ring clearly displayed
'Such soft lips' Nadia couldnt help but think. . .
"The Pleasure is All mine Ms Santos," he said and when Nadia looked into his eyes she quicky caught her breath.
Time seemed to stand still for moment there till eventually Sloane said "Mr Sark will also be attending the briefing the rest of your colleagues can meet him there."
Sark realeased her hand and she felt slightly drained.
Her eyes inevitably wondered over to Vaughn's desk
he was already staring with Sark with a look of loathing in his eyes and Nadia knew he must have seen Sark kiss her hand.
Nadia quickly stole a glance at Sark intrigued before turning to her father.
"Briefing is in five. Dont be late."
with that they left leaving Nadia with a million unanswered questions.

Please review and tell me what you guys think of the new twist!

awhh i see nadia running of with sark also dose nadia find out who her mother and father are......

thanks for the pm :smiley: :smiley:

ok this is all wrong
first vaughn and NADIA
Sydney and WILL

lett me exaplin ships....
Sydney and Vaughn (btw hes nice and doesnt cheat)
Will and Francie
Nadia and Weiss
Sark and Lauren
Tom and Rachel

now..... do any of them occur

btw im really liking this and how did u know to pm me? i was just wondering

aww that was great! i kinda hope that Nadia will end up with sark or eric and that Vaughn will end up with syd?!!?
cant wait for more!
thanks for the PM :D
update soon

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the reviews! Things have been a little crazy for me lately. . Anyway here is Chapter Three i hope you like and please review!

False Love Part Three.

When Sydney entered the briefing room the first thing she noticed was the new british man.
Their eyes connected and she could have sworn that he smirked at her.
Her eyes narrowed and she promptly sat down in the chair next to Vaughn.
She didnt know why but something about the man made her overly suspicious.
"Who the hell are you?" she snapped . Normally she was very polite but what the heck it wasnt everyday that some stranger waltzed into the Private CIA briefings.
He elegantly raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow.
"Agent Bristow?" he said clearly.
"How did you know my name"
she asked annoyed.
"You Bristows have earned quite a name for yourselves . . . Sydney." he smirked.
Now she was genuinely pissed off. She felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder and looked up as Vaughn leaned closer to her. "Ignore him."
he said and she felt somewhat comforted despite the fact that her heart was racing at his nearness.
"Just pretend he is a fly that just wont go away." Vaughn whispered and she couldnt help but giggle uncontrollably.
Sark just looked away Bored.
When Nadia entered she was surprise to see everyone already there and was dissappointed that her usual seat next to Weiss was already taken.
She quicky took the seat next to Sark and stole a glance at him. She looked away embarrassed when she realised he was already looking at her with an amused look on his face.
"I thought your father told you not to be late" he said
she smiled "Im not late. . Yourll are early" she pointed out.
Sloane began the meeting then. "Im sure you all have heard about Milo Rambaldi." he began and Sydney muttered,"And still wondering why we obsess over a hundred year old guy rather than fight terrorism"
Vaughn grinned.
Sloane shot them an expressive look before continuing. "For the last few month we have been sending several of our so called well trained agents to extract many of his artifacts from different locations but Our Agents are always bettered by another criminal organisation who retrive it before we can get to it.
The criminal organisation as you must know is K Directorate" he turned to the main computer monitor where a picture of a old russian man appeared.
Nobody noticed Jack stiffen.
"Alexander Khisanow is the Co Chair of the very elusive organisation who's employees seem so much better trained than ours. . ." everyone stiffend at his direct insult.
"That is why we have brought in Mr Julian Sark from Langly. He has an excellent reputation and a brilliant knowledge of Rambaldi. He will be Helping us retrive these various Artifact seeing as he definately has the expertise. . . "
All eyes turned to glare at Sark except Nadia and Weiss as Sloane shamelessy praised him.
'Weiss wasnt in the least bit a judgemental man' Nadia thought.
Weiss was the kind of guy who always gave people a chance.
Sark just appraised them calmly as Sloane droned on.
"Nadia " Nadia quickly looked up at her father.
"You will be Mr Sark researcher. He is going to need a competent personal assistant. . . "
"Excuse me. . . " Vaughn sputtered. "Why does he need he's own secetary. . . And why Nadia. . . " Sloane glared at him.
"I believe i have explained myself already."
Nadia cringed. 'Oh God why me." she thought desperately.
She didnt want to be his secetary . . . She didnt want to be on his every beck and call. . .Pleasing him. . .
Judging from the angry expression on Sydneys face she obviously didnt like it either.
"Nadia you start tomorrow.This Brifing is dismissed " Sloane said brusquely and everyone filed out wearing unhappy expressions.
Weiss caught Nadia's arm.
"Hey wanna go for lunch " he asked and she nodded gratefully.
She didnt notice Sark watching them as they walked of arm in arm to the downstairs cafeteria.
Sydney also watched them leave then she noticed Sark heading for the entrance to the carpark.
"Looks like our Mr Sark is going for a drive" she muttered sarcastically.
She walked up to her dads desk. "hey Dad do you mind if i cant join you for lunch today."
she asked "Sure Sweetheart. Maybe tomorrow," he replied distractedy.
She hurried to the exit and arrived at the darkened parking lot just in time to see a Black sleek open top Mercedes coupe squeal out of the exit.
'Figures he would drive a car like that' she thought disdainfully as she quickly got into her jeep and drove to the exit intent on finding out where he was headed.
She never noticed Vaughn seeing her leave, getting into his Form Mondeo and following her.

Sark adjusted his rearview mirror and nearly laughed out as he realised Sydney Was followed. He really did laugh when he realised Micheal Vaughn was hot on her heels.
He flipped open his cellular phone and called the person he was suppose to meet.
He didnt bother with pleasentries. "Im being followed" he said.
"By whom," a deep And naturally Sultry voice asked
"Sydney Bristow," he replied there was a pause then.
"Anyone with her? " the Woman asked.
Was that a touch of amusement and . . . Maybe wist in her voice. . .
"Yes a man by the name of Micheal Vaughn." again she paused.
Sark took the liberty of asking "Do you know him?"
"I knew his father. . . "then her voice became brusque.
"Loose them. And quick i really dont have all day to wait for you." she hung up then.
He close the phone and threw it onto the passengers seat.
Sydney was a good tail 'But im better' he thought smugly.

Sydney slammed her fist on the wheel Dammit! She had lost him.
He had been a few cars away just a moment ago and now the little slimey snake had disappeared.
She looked in her rearview mirror and her jaw dropped.
Vaughn was following her.
She quicky pulled to the side of the road, jumped out and slammed the door behind her.
She stalked up to where he had also parked and demanded as he was just getting out oe his car.
"Why are you following me?"
Why? Vaughn raked his hand through his hair. He wasnt sure why . . . How did she always manage to frazzle him like this? No woman had ever made him feel like this.
"I was worried," he eventually admitted lamely as she stood there glaring at him.
She seemed to soften then."Really?" She asked
he nodded.
A small smile began to spead accross her pretty face.
"Then i suppose we might as well have lunch." she pointed to the restaurant across from them. He smiled suddenly very glad that he had followed her.

Anyone want to guess and tell me who the mystery Woman Sark spoke to is???

Please review!

Back