False Love

god that was amazing!! great but mean cliff hanger!! i want to know what happens to him :P
loved it!
thanks for the PM
update soon please :D

ooooooooo just finished ctahcing upand i love this fic

VAUGHN CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update soon and can u add em to ur pm list please

thankx

Thanks for the quote
sydneymicheal :smiley: :blush:
yeah i Just had to make them sisters even though i said i wouldnt! Spy sisters rule! As for Vaughn and Nadia. . Sigh thats a sad story i will explain it more in the fic and As for William Vaughn he is a Major Mean man who only cares for his reputation and not the happiness of his Son!!!

Hey guys an update! I hope you like and please review!

False Love.
Recap: Vaughn stared in horror as the guard aimed his gun at Sydney. "No. . Sydney!" he screamed as he launched himself forward and in front of her the bullet hitting him.
The last thing he heard before losing conciousness was Sydney screaming his name. . . .
End Recap.
To Sydney it felt like her world came to a standstill. Vaughn lay on the ground not moving and her heart froze with terror. "Oh God . .Vaughn. . " she whispered
There was a sound and Sydney looked up to see the same guard.
Hatred welled up in her and she whipped out her gun shooting the guard. Not once. The sound of bullets echoed in the corridor the club echoed with screams as the patrons heard the gun shots. Only as she heard the gun barrel click lifelessy in her hand had she realised that she had emptied the entire gun on him. The gun slipped from her limp hand and clacked on the floor.
She watched dispassionately as the guard fell to the floor thirty bullet wounds in his chest. She then fell to her knees beside Vaughn. "Vaughn. ." she whimpered frantically. She tore open his shirt to find the wound . .And then cried out in relief. He was wearing a Kevlar vest. She pulled open the vest and realised that the bullet was stuck in his vest just by his heart. .He had a nasty graze but he was fine. If he hadnt been wearing the kevlar. . She pushed the thought out of her mind and leaned down and held him close. Nothing mattered to her then. . Not the screams echoing in the club. Not the mission. . Just the sound of his heart beating. "Syd. . " he murmured gaining consciousness. "Vaughn. . We have to go. . " she helped him up gingerly. "Theres a car waiting outside. . It will take us to a hotel . . There will be a doctor there. . And then our plane will leave in just two hours. . " she spoke breathlessy. He nodded and they hurried outside to the waiting car. . .
Nadia sat at her desk staring at the file. Her vision blurred and she felt exhausted. She shut the file. . When she felt warm gentle hands caress her shoulders. Normally she would have spun around but there was something about the hands. . . That made her relax instead of tense. . . The hands began to message her upper shoulders and she moaned and leaned back. "My My My. Youre so tense. . ." Sark murmured as he gently but firmly messaged her. He leaned down. "Tell me Nadia. . Am i working you to hard. . " Nadia whimpered as his hands traveled lower.
"No . . Im making myself work to hard. . Not you. . " she managed to whisper. He laughed softly then his lips close to her neck his breath tickling her. She shivered with pleasure. She wish William Vaughn could see her now. . She throughly hated him for forcing her and Micheal to stay married when they had both requested a divorce. He had stopped them from divorcing insisting that it would look to bad on him 'William' if they got divorced. Nadia resented him and she knew Micheal pretty much felt the same way about his father. After all what right did William have to rule their lives like that?
Sark continued to rub her his one hand reaching for her neck and the other dipping even lower. . .
Nadia tilted her neck and whimpered somewhat desperately. "Sark. . . Where did you learn to do this. . " she laughed breathlessy. He smirked "With you i believe it comes naturally. . Ms Santos." His hand lingered to her spinal bone and lower back and she couldnt help but wonder what those wonderful sensual hands would feel like just a little lower. . . She drew in a shuddering breath. If didnt start controlling herself she would end up like most secetary's. . In her boss'es bed."I should probably get going. . " she began. He laughed softly. "Im sure you wouldnt want to keep Mr Vaughn waiting. . " Sark said somewhat tauntingly.
She turned around to face him a ghost of a smile on her lips. "Micheal and i . . Have a very Platonic arangement. ." she said. After that she wondered what had possessed her to say that. She had never said anything like that to anyone.
He deepened his touch and she involuntarily cried out softly. He froze for a brief moment and Nadia smirked. 'Looks likes he's more affected by me then he lets on. . ' she looked up then hearing a sound. Her stomach lurched. . She had thought she and Sark were alone but apparently Jack Bristow was just leaving jugding by the brief case in his hand. He was glaring at Nadia and Sark. Obviously the man didnt approve of inter office flirting. . 'If looks could kill . . We would both be dead. . ' Nadia thought.
Irina sat by the window in the love seat watching the waves crash on the shore. She loved looking at the beach. It calmed her. She looked up and stared at the framed picture she had on her desk. A picture of Nadia and Sydney. Her daughters. She smiled fondly as she reached out and traced their faces with her finger tip. Soon. Very soon she would meet them. And then only would she feel truly fulfulled. . .

Vaughn will be ok. He has to be. Because then, this story wouldn't be too great. It would just end... and there wouldn't be any romance. See? He'll be ok. :D

Can I just say that I love you for bringing Irina into this fic now? :woot:

Update again soon!

:love:
~Anja

aww that was turely amazing i loved it!!!
i am SO SO glad that Vaughn didnt die! and wiliiam is mean if he is making them stay married when they clearly like other people!!!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

Irina sat by the window in the love seat watching the waves crash on the shore. She loved looking at the beach. It calmed her. She looked up and stared at the framed picture she had on her desk. A picture of Nadia and Sydney. Her daughters. She smiled fondly as she reached out and traced their faces with her finger tip. Soon. Very soon she would meet them. And then only would she feel truly fulfulled. . .
I thought they were friends not sisters...Evidently they don't know this...
why did Nadia and Vaughn get married and why would William not let them get a divorce...
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more.

i love all the flirting going on between sark and nadia hope they get together soon

i hope vaughn will be ok....
i can't wait untill nadia syd find out there sisters

thank's for the pm :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

oooooooooooooo its heatign up

haha jack saw them...

i have a feeling william isnt going to have control on thier lives very soon!!!

thankx for the pm

update soon

Back