False Love

great update.

i can't believe william vaughn forced them to stay married.

loved the flirting between nadia and sark... hahaha, jack say them.

thanks for the pm.

~Kay :cool:

Hi there. An update . .I hope you all like. Its very angsty. .

False Love.

Sydney bit her lower lip worried about Vaughn. She had considered pulling out a first aid kit in the car and attending to the small wound on Vaughn's chest, but then decided against it when the driver of the car sharply turned a bend. 'Well the CIA certainly didnt hire that guy for his driving skills' Sydney thought with a grimace.
They arrived at the hotel in record time. With an hour to kill before the plane would take off to take them back to L.A she set to work straight away on the wound.
"Sit down. . There." she instructed him towards the plush bed. He sat on the edge with a wince. She quickly opened up his shirt and inspected the wound. He just needed to be cleaned up with alcohol. She decided.
She sat down next to him on the bed holding an alcohol swab. "This is gonna hurt. . " she said softly. He nodded then smiled bravely at her.
He groaned as the alcohol stung him, his hand coming to rest on her upper thigh for support. Sydney felt a tingle of excitement course through her at his touch. She continued to wipe the wound and then bandage it trying not to let her emotions show on her face.
Vaughn watched her intently not saying a word.
When she couldnt stand the silence anymore she looked up at him and spoke. "Why. . Why did you save me. . " She asked the only question that had been whirling in her mind for the last half hour.
He locked eyes with her.
He didnt say anything just reached out to her face and gently moved a lock of hair from her face. "Youre so beautiful. . " he murmured.
She blushed. "Tell me. . Why. ?" she insisted. He took a deep breath. "Because. . Because. . I just couldnt lose you. . Sydney you mean to much to me. . " his voice ended in a whisper and without even realising it they were both inching closer to each other.
"Vaughn. . " she whispered and then their lips crashed together almost desperately. Vaughn slid his hands through her silky hair pulling her closer. Sydney moaned as she felt his bare chest brush her and when he reached down and began to unbutton her blouse she felt an incredible urge to feel his skin against hers.
Vaughn pulled off her blouse and his lips trailed down her chest. She climbed up into his lap and buried her hands in his hair as his lips teased her nipples through her black lacy bra. He slowly with agonising desire kissed his way up to her jaw. "God. . Sydney youre so amazing . . " he groaned as she returned the gesture by dipping her head and running her tongue lightly over his nipples. He shuddered in pleasure as she reached down and began to unbuckle his belt. He fumbled desperately with the clasp of her bra.
He laughed softly. No other woman could ever make him so blinded by desire as Sydney Bristow. He found himself lost in her scent. . In her essence. . Desperately wanting more. . .
"You're Mine. . All Mine. . " he murmured blissfully.
She froze at his words . . Her mind suddenly filled with unwanted flashbacks. . Of Will Tippen. Will and her eating ice cream. Will wiping cream of her upper lip and staring into her eyes in adoration as he whispered. "I love you Sydney"
"Oh God. . " She moaned in horror guilt flooding her like a river. "Vaughn. . Stop . . " She whimpered. He was still struggling with the clasp of her bra. He was utterly consumed by her presence that he didnt hear her.
"Vaughn. . I cant. . " She pushed him away and he stared dazedly at her. "Why. . ?" he whispered.
God. His entire being was aching to touch her.
Sydney looked frantically at herself wearing just a near see through bra and him bare chested. . She forced her gaze away and swallowed hard. "Will. . He loves me . . I cant do this to him. . " she said painfully. "But. . But Syd . .I love you too. . " he said watching in horror as she got of the bed and quickly began to button her blouse. She turned around and glared at him. "In case you forgot youre married!" Vaughn shook his head "You know that doesnt mean anything. . Its just a arrangement that Nadia hates. . " "Nadia might hate you . . But Will loves me. And i cant do this to him." she said with finality. He just sat there numbed by her words.
She still wouldnt talk to him. Vaughn watched in silent agony as she avoided him like the plague on the plane back to L.A.
When the plane finally landed and she raced to the door he tried to stop her. "Syd! Wait. Give me a chance. Please." he begged. She gave him a angry look. "Just. . Dont. Okay. Dont start!" she said warningly.
He stared at her shocked and in pain. She brushed past him and exited the plane. He eventually followed slowly numb with regret and emotional pain.
The sight that met his eyes as soon as he exited the plane made him stop in shock. Will had come to the airport to pick her up. He now stood with his arms around Sydney holding her close, a place that Vaughn truly believed he belonged. He stared at them helplessly. . He couldnt hear what they were saying to each other. . . However he couldnt help but wonder if Sydney could hear the sound of his Heart Breaking. . .

FIRST!

OK, so WHAT THE HELL IS HE STILL DOING WITH NADIA?!??!??! WHEN WILL IT END?!?!?!??!??!!? And Sydney needs to get rid of Will. Please. And it's not like Nadia isn't into Sark. So, everyone would be happier apart! :D

:love:
~Anja

This is just insanity.. Vaughn stuck with Nadia, Syd and Will together... it's all wrong. Please make it right

Great update

Thanks for the PM

I don't understand...
I feel so bad for Vaughn, and for nadia that they are stuck in this marriage that neither of them wants...
Syd needs to leave Will...She doesn't want him, she wants Vaughn.
Thanks for the pm.

ok as much i love will............omg it's so wrong

and nadia and vaughn it's wrong .she like's sark and he like's syd so split them up

anyway thank's for the pm

WOW you now how to please the reader's

DUDE
i love how she didnt say SHE loved will
she just said that he loves her
did she choose will or something and thats why he married nadia
and why doesn nadia and he break up mutually

I feel so sorry for poor Vaughn. I know he's been a slime to Naid abut he obviously truly cares for Sydney - man took a bullet for her!

tut tut naughty naughty... people shouldnt mess with destiny like this... and we all know thats its a sydney and vaughn destiny !!! so :Please: make this right!!!

cant wait for more

update soon!!!

thankx for the pm

p.s u know what would be really angsty if will was cheating on syd and syd found out and confronted him about it and he told her he was cheating and he loved her but wasnt in love with her and then syd told him to leave!!! that way u'd be happy ith the angst and hten u could hook vaughn and syd up and we'll be happy about the fluff

good idea ???
:woot: (y) :woot: (y) :D

great last couple chappies...i'm still wonderiing who the woman on the phone was and what Sark is doing @ APO. poor vaughn...and nadia. sorry i haven't replied in ages, school has started and everything, but please keep sending me pm's!

-erin :smiley:

Hey guys its been long since i last updated. I have been focusing more on my fic Falling to Deep and have neglecting this one. :(
anyway heres an update and please review cos thats the reason why i love writing so pretty please. . Review. .

False Love.
Sydney rested her head on Will's shoulder weary as they walked down the corridor to their apartment.
Sydney stared at the apartment next to theirs and wondered when Vaughn would come home.
That thought made her choke up and she had to will the tears back into her eyes.
"Hey Jenny how ya doing?" Will waved to their neighbor Jenny. She waved back and grinned.
Once they entered their apartment the first thing Will attempted to do was kiss Sydney.
She ducked her face and looked away.
"Syd?" Will asked confused.
Sydney turned around and walked a few steps back not wanting to face him.
He was relentless however and walked up to her.
"Syd whats wrong?" he asked as he saw the tears in her eyes. She shook her head helplessy.
"I cant Will. . . I just cant pretend anymore. . ." she whispered.
"Syd . . I dont understand. . . Pretend about what?" he asked genuinely confused.
She faced him finally.
"Pretend that i love you."
she said quietly.
She watched as the hurt first registered in his eyes. . . Then the anger. . .
"Its because of him isnt it. . . That Vaughn guy. . . I see the way he looks at you!" Will said angrily . Sydney stayed silent not bothering to deny what was true. . .
"I dont believe you. . . Youre gonna throw this all away. . . All that we have for HIM!" Will ranted in disbelief.
Sydney shook her head wearily. "Its simply because i love Him." she said softly but firmly.
Will grabbed her arm roughly.
"WE. . We are through. . "
she wrenched her arm out of his deathly grip.
"Dont even touch me." she snapped. He stared at her for a long moment then stalked away.
Moments later she heard the front door slam shut.
Only then did she allow herself to break down and cry. . .
When Nadia arrived home the tv was on and it sounded like Vaughn was watching hockey.
She dropped her briefcase on the floor near the door and called out.
"Hey Vaughn how was your mission with Syd?"
he didnt reply.
"Vaughn?" she asked frowning.He suddenly shot up from the sofa.
"Syd. . . " he slurred thickly in disbelief staring at her with unfocused eyes.
That was when she saw the two empty bottles of hard liquior on the coffee table. Vaughn was drunk.
Stoned drunk. She thought.
He staggered up to her. "Sydney. . Please give me a chance . . To explain. . I didnt want to hurt you. . "
Thats when Nadia realised with a growing sense of horror that Vaughn was so drunk that he thought she was Sydney.
"Vaughn. . . Im not Sydney. . " she said her voice clear trying to get through to him.
But he ignored her and pulled her down to sit on the couch.
"Syd i . . Love you. . When i touched you in Paris i wanted you so bad. . . "
Nadia felt her stomach lurch.
Oh God. Sydney. . And Vaughn?
He was babbling now. . . Pleading. . and Nadia really didnt want to hear it.
She got of the couch and took a few steps forward trying to come to terms with what she had just heard.
Vaughn was in love with her best friend in the whole world. Sydney.
"Sydney. . . " she felt Vaughn's
hand on her shoulder and she reached up and ripped it of her shoulder flinging him away.
"Im not SYDNEY!" she screamed.He fell back . . And landed on the couch staring at her in shock.
"Nadia. . . " he mumbled.
"Nadia. . Im so sorry. . . I love her. . " he was crying now sobs wracking his body and tears pouring down his cheeks
she stared at him frozen to her spot.
After a few moments he mercifully passed out.
She stayed rooted to her spot staring at his sleeping form and wondering how her and his life had gotten so screwed up.
This should never have happened. They should have never happened.
It had all been a mistake. . And it had costed them their lives. . .
She and Vaughn had been young then . . They had gone on a mission in Vegas . . . The mission Had been their first and it had been a success. after the mission was over they decided to celebrate by getting drunk . .Which had led to the sad mistake of them getting married.
She awoke a married lady. she had been relieved after checking herself that they had not slept together.
Therefore no feelings were involved they had both laughed it of and had agreed to have their so called marraige annulled as soon as they reached L.A.
William Vaughn had different plans for them however.
He had been wanting his son to get married so much so that When he found out he threatened them saying if they got a divorce it would look bad on him and that he would end their 'at that time' budding careers as officers of the C.I.A .
They had been scared.
And rightfully so.
William was a very powerful creul man and they didnt really want to lose their jobs.
So they stayed married hoping that one day love would develop.
It never had.
Desperate for some real affection Nadia had began to date Weiss.
The weasel creep William found out somehow and had threatened Nadia saying he would fire Weiss.
Nadia immediately left Weiss heartbroken.
There was nothing Vaughn could do to help her.

Nadia spent the rest of the night pacing the apartment and wondering not for the first time what it would be like to murder her father in law from hell.
When the sun started to come up she drank bitter coffee and eventually dressed in her jogging suit and decided to take a run on the beach to clear her mind. . .
After a night of restless sleep of tossing and turning Sydney decided to take a run on the beach. She dressed in her track pants and a pink track top and exited her apartment.
Uh oh Nadia was standing in the corridor as well.
'This is my worst nightmare' Syd thought as Nadia turned to her a hurt expression in her eyes. . .

Back