False Love

The last two updates were good. I'm going to guess that the mystery woman is Lauren Reed. But then again I'm not sure...I'll stick with Lauren. Thanks for the PM's. I can't wait to read on.

-erin :smiley:

Could the woman possibly be Lauren or irina??
Lol I think this fic is great!
Thanks for the PM
Cant wait for more :D update soon

Hey Guys! Its been a while but heres another update! I hope you like and please review!

False Love. Part Four.
As Nadia stood in front of his desk talking to him, Sark couldnt help but scrutinize her.
'She is so Beautiful' he decided staring from her lovely slim stockinged legs to her skirt which complemented her slim waist, her shirt and then her lovely face with her beautiful smile and little button nose a strand of dark hair resting against her cheek. 'She's too demure to be american' he thought appreciately.
She was the rare kind of secetary that every man Wanted to take home but knew he couldnt because she was too special to be used like that.
Nadia noticed his scrutiny and couldnt help but feel nervous.He was wearing a dark blue Armani suit which was tailored to fit, a crisp white oxford shirt,a rolex on his wrist and those adorable blond curls complemented his stormy blue eyes. 'He Looks like some greek god . .' she thought uncomfortable with how her thoughts were making her feel. She looked away and blushed. "Ms Santos . . .Nadia . . Tell me more about your upbringing who were your real parents. . . " his voice was as smooth as chocolate. She looked up at him startled by his question.
"I was abandoned by my parents . . . I Lived in an orphanage for a short while till Arvin and Emily Sloane adopted me . . "
"And you have never. . Looked for your real parents. .?" he clasped his hands and looked into her eyes. She felt like he was peering into her soul.
"I never thought i would have the proper resources. . .And Dad. . Well he made it clear that he didnt want me to." she confessed. He nodded slowly. "Yes i suppose. . .However. . . I could help you out . . " Sark said.
She felt a flush creep up her neck and tried not to sound naive. "Really you would . . . Well . . " she felt at a loss for words at his sweetness.
When she got home that night she couldnt help but wonder what his motives were. Did he simply just like her? She fell into a deep sleep and began to dream. She was in her parents old home. . They were arguing in the dining room and she sat by the stairs listening to them.
"We cant lie to her all her life Arvin!" Emily said upsetly. "Why not? And besides we dont have a choice Emily." Sloane retorted coldly.
She awoke then abruptly.
The bedside clock glowed the digits 1:00 am
she got out of bed wondering what had woke her the dream already fast fading. On instinct she wandered over to the window and looked out. The street was quiet at this hour. . However. . . She felt a chill creep up her spine as she spied a vehicle across the road. There was someone sitting in the vehicle. . . A woman. . And she was spying on Her. . . She was sure of it.
The car was a standard black Opel sedan. . . The moonlight seemed to suddenly shine on the woman's brown hair. . . Nadia quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and left her apartment taking the steps two at a time.
She finally arrived out on the sidewalk. She looked across the street and cursed. Damn! The car was gone. She looked frantically up and down the road but it was gone. Now she was sure. The Brown haired woman had definately been spying on her.
Collect the disk. Highly important. Situated in a Adult strip Club in paris. Blah Blah Blah. Sydney hadnt had much sleep last night and as Sloane droned on in the background she had to stifle the urge to yawn. Vaughn shot her a grin and she smiled back. "The safe where the disk lies is in an office behind the stage. Agent Vaughn you will be going in as the friend of the owner Sydney you will be taking the place of the absent stripper after your act you will proceed to the office behind the stage where the change rooms are situated. . . " "What did you say im going in as?!" Sydney grounded out. No way was she gonna take the part of a stripper! He smiled thinly at her. "I believe you heard me. Your flight leaves in two hours." his voice left no room for argument. Fuming Sydney watched him leave. "Hey"Vaughn said softly.
"We dont have to listen to him. We'll get the disk another way. Maybe when we just enter the club. We'll find away. You should never have to do something you're not comfortable doing Sydney. I'll make sure you wont." he promised his face earnest. She smiled at him and squeezed his hand. She didnt know what she would do without him.

So what do ya guys think? Also there will be alot of Syd /Vaughn action in the next chapter! Also please review. Im open to any suggestions!

Hey Guys! Its been a while but heres another update! I hope you like and please review!

False Love. Part Four.
As Nadia stood in front of his desk talking to him, Sark couldnt help but scrutinize her.
'She is so Beautiful' he decided staring from her lovely slim stockinged legs to her skirt which complemented her slim waist, her shirt and then her lovely face with her beautiful smile and little button nose a strand of dark hair resting against her cheek. 'She's too demure to be american' he thought appreciately.
She was the rare kind of secetary that every man Wanted to take home but knew he couldnt because she was too special to be used like that.
Nadia noticed his scrutiny and couldnt help but feel nervous.He was wearing a dark blue Armani suit which was tailored to fit, a crisp white oxford shirt,a rolex on his wrist and those adorable blond curls complemented his stormy blue eyes. 'He Looks like some greek god . .' she thought uncomfortable with how her thoughts were making her feel. She looked away and blushed. "Ms Santos . . .Nadia . . Tell me more about your upbringing who were your real parents. . . " his voice was as smooth as chocolate. She looked up at him startled by his question.
"I was abandoned by my parents . . . I Lived in an orphanage for a short while till Arvin and Emily Sloane adopted me . . "
"And you have never. . Looked for your real parents. .?" he clasped his hands and looked into her eyes. She felt like he was peering into her soul.
"I never thought i would have the proper resources. . .And Dad. . Well he made it clear that he didnt want me to." she confessed. He nodded slowly. "Yes i suppose. . .However. . . I could help you out . . " Sark said.
She felt a flush creep up her neck and tried not to sound naive. "Really you would . . . Well . . " she felt at a loss for words at his sweetness.
When she got home that night she couldnt help but wonder what his motives were. Did he simply just like her? She fell into a deep sleep and began to dream. She was in her parents old home. . They were arguing in the dining room and she sat by the stairs listening to them.
"We cant lie to her all her life Arvin!" Emily said upsetly. "Why not? And besides we dont have a choice Emily." Sloane retorted coldly.
She awoke then abruptly.
The bedside clock glowed the digits 1:00 am
she got out of bed wondering what had woke her the dream already fast fading. On instinct she wandered over to the window and looked out. The street was quiet at this hour. . However. . . She felt a chill creep up her spine as she spied a vehicle across the road. There was someone sitting in the vehicle. . . A woman. . And she was spying on Her. . . She was sure of it.
The car was a standard black Opel sedan. . . The moonlight seemed to suddenly shine on the woman's brown hair. . . Nadia quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and left her apartment taking the steps two at a time.
She finally arrived out on the sidewalk. She looked across the street and cursed. Damn! The car was gone. She looked frantically up and down the road but it was gone. Now she was sure. The Brown haired woman had definately been spying on her.
Collect the disk. Highly important. Situated in a Adult strip Club in paris. Blah Blah Blah. Sydney hadnt had much sleep last night and as Sloane droned on in the background she had to stifle the urge to yawn. Vaughn shot her a grin and she smiled back. "The safe where the disk lies is in an office behind the stage. Agent Vaughn you will be going in as the friend of the owner Sydney you will be taking the place of the absent stripper after your act you will proceed to the office behind the stage where the change rooms are situated. . . " "What did you say im going in as?!" Sydney grounded out. No way was she gonna take the part of a stripper! He smiled thinly at her. "I believe you heard me. Your flight leaves in two hours." his voice left no room for argument. Fuming Sydney watched him leave. "Hey"Vaughn said softly.
"We dont have to listen to him. We'll get the disk another way. Maybe when we just enter the club. We'll find away. You should never have to do something you're not comfortable doing Sydney. I'll make sure you wont." he promised his face earnest. She smiled at him and squeezed his hand. She didnt know what she would do without him.

So what do ya guys think? Also there will be alot of Syd /Vaughn action in the next chapter! Also please review. Im open to any suggestions!

aww thanks for the PM
that was great! i love the way that Nadia and Sark seem to be flirting with each other as do Syd and Vaughn
cant wait for more :D please update soon
xx

Hey guys! Another update! Its a bit short but i hope you like and please review!

False Love.

Jack Bristow sat in his car in the darkened alleyway waiting for her to arrive.
It was already 8:05pm she normally was never late.
He wasnt disappointed. A moment later the passengers side door opened and she slid in. "Hello Jack. "
He didnt look at her he just sat there stoically staring out the window, his mind elseware.
He wondered painfully what Sydney would think of him if she knew the truth.
After all he had been lying to her almost all her life.
He turned to his companion.
Irina Derevko.
She smiled at him but he didnt smile back, just stared at her. It had been years after the so called crash when Laura Bristow had died when Irina had come to him pleading for his forgiveness and a chance to stay in touch with him so that she could get a closer perspective of her Daughter. He had hated Irina. Hadnt wanted anything to do with her other than hand her to the C.I.A officials and lock her up. Even now meeting with her like this was a immense danger to him and even her.Also he hated lying to his Daughter. . Hated knowing that she would find out one day and would hate him for doing this to her. But in the end Irina always seemed to win. And he always ended up finding himself falling. Sighing he turned to face her.
Irina was studying him. 'He looks almost older' Irina realised. "Why did you want to speak to me?" Irina asked.
"Julian Sark. He just started working at A.P.O. I dont trust him. . Do you know him?" Jack's eyes bored into her as if trying to penetrate her very soul. She was careful. Years of experience made her able to keep her expression completely blank when in truth she full knew Sark. After all he worked for her. "No. I have heard of him. But i dont personally know him. Why does he specificly bother you?" Irina asked carefully. With her and Jack everything was a cat and mouse game. He frowned.
"Nothing specific. Just that. . He has been spending alot of time with Nadia Santos. . " he said her name akwardly.
"Whats wrong with Nadia Santos?" she asked her curiosity peaked. "Nothing. Nothing at all. Sometime i wonder if she can be trusted as well. . ." she could see the highly strange nervous look in his eyes.
Nobody made Jack Bristow nervous. Except for Nadia Santos. 'Well i suppose thats because she is his daughter and he doesnt even know!' she thought with a smirk.
When Syd And Vaughn arrived at the club it was so packed there was a crush of bodies dancing on the floor. The music was deafeningly loud. Sydney was dressed in a tight red leather miniskirt, fish net stockings a clear chiffon chic blouse and and black glittery bra top. Her hair was a bright red wig.
Vaughn had his brown hair slicked back. He wore a long Matrix Leather Coat which Sydney had to admit to herself looked to sexy for words.
They glanced at one another both strangely tense as he his gaze strayed to her bra. She leaned forward and said in his ear. "We'll meet back behind the stage" she whispered. He nodded and they parted. She was going to scope out the the office where the Disk was while he lifted the key card to the office from Victor Holtz the club owners son.
He didnt want to be late. He sure as hell wasnt going to let Sydney be forced out on to the stage where a series of girls were already doing their thing. Vaughn Wanted to be the one to rescue her from that situation. Then he chuckled to himself. Who was he fooling. Sydney was no helpless girl! But still he wanted to be there for her.
Sydney stared at the closed office door. She had located Holtz office undectected. She went into the dressing room. No sooner she entered the nearly empty room she was hustled out. "Better get ready to shine Sweet heart" a seedy looking woman sneered at her and she thrust her out on the stage. Angry Sydney wanted to stalk back but knew she couldnt make a scene. At least yet. After all she could end up compromising the mission. Thats when she noticed to her horror that all the guys sitting close in the front had turned to stare and leer at her. They were ignoring all the other dancers and looking only at her.
She heard one of them vaguely shout out something that sounded like.
"TAKE IT ALL OF BABE!"
'Vaughn where the hell are you!' she thought frantically. .
Finding Holtz had proved to be harder than he anticipated but lifting the key card was surprisingly easy. Holtz much to Vaughn's distaste was to busy having some half naked girl do a lap dance. Vaughn easily brushed past lifted the card and headed backstage. He peeped out onto the stage from behind the curtain and the sight that met his eyes made him breathless. Sydney had lifted her chiffon top and with obvious distaste was waving in in the air. He quickly swept onto the stage and grabbed Sydney into his arms. She let out a squeal of surprise. "Sorry guys. But she is bought and paid for." Vaughn called out. He retreated back to the corridor her still in his arms as the crowd booed behind him. They looked into each other's eyes. "Im glad you came" she said huskily. "Me too" he whispered. He quickly set her down then with reluctance. They ran to Holtz office, opended the door with the key card. They proceded to his safe where Syd cracked the code, and retrieved the disk. "We better get going" Vaughn said. He grabbed Sydney's arm and they ran out into the corridor. They had nearly reached the fire exit when a shrieking alarm filled the air.
"Syd watch out!" Vaughn cried out as a guard appeared with his gun trained on Sydney. The guard smiled viciously and pulled the trigger. Time seemed to stand still then.
"No! Syd!" Vaughn screamed. He wasnt sure if had said the words aloud or just in his mind. He couldnt let her die. She meant too much to him.
He lauched forward in front of Sydney the bullet hitting him in his chest. The pain seared through him as he hit the floor and the last thing he heard before he lost conciousness was Sydney Screaming his name. . . .

Reviews please!

He lauched forward in front of Sydney the bullet hitting him in his chest. The pain seared through him as he hit the floor and the last thing he heard before he lost conciousness was Sydney Screaming his name. . . .
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Back