Family Guy

It is on the Adult Swim portion of Cartoon Network at 11 PM. Luckily, I get to watch it at 8 PM since:

1. I live on the west coast
2. I get Dish Network, which means I get the majority of programming a few hours before most cable subscribers.

church of mammals said:
That part where Chris gets spanked by Stewie was freakin' hilarious! :lol:  :rotflmao:
[post="1324441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I laughed so hard during that part it was funny because it was stewie and chris could have taken him on. Also it was funny with pinchole (sp wrong) and jepedo(sp)
"oh i droped my glasses you can lie to me lets see what happens."

That was funny!

mel

I love Brian but I do feel for Meg lol Stewie is just fabulous and Peter's laugh is just ridiculous. :lol:

Seth MacFarlane is a comedic genius!

Suga, don't forget about Chris. He always reminds me of Ralphie Wiggum from The Simpsons even though Chris is the son of the family like Bart. Like Ralph, he wouldn't hurt a fly but he's not the brightest bulb out there.

Chris is what I call a lovable but very dense dork lol My favorite moment would have to be when Brian was on the bachelor and sang "At This Moment" by Billy Vera! I seriously downloaded that song the day before lol

Seth is great, funny, talented and dare I say cute. I love his voice too!

I'm actually thinking of getting that Warrior song by Scandal on iTunes thanks to that Stewie IPod commercial. I even have the lyrics to the chorus of that song as my user ID title. My ID there is 'Krypton Sucks.'