Family Reunions

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
So does anybody else have to suffer through these during the summer? (Or any time of year?) I went to mine today, and I'm literally exhausted. I bet I held at least 20 babies, hugged at least 20 old people I don't really know, and answered at least a thousand questions like, "What's your major?" and "How old are you now?" I knocked over my cousin's crutches while my great-uncle was saying a prayer before we ate, a little kid dropped a piece of cake on my foot, my grandma kept asking people embarrassing questions like why they got divorced, and my mom piled a plate full of desserts to take home and made us look like starving people who have to steal food. ^_^

Anybody have any horror stories about reunions?

ive never had a family reunion, but i would really love to have one. it would be really hard cuz of the money and the fact that we all live in different states or different countries. i miss my family so much. my family isnt annoying at all(some..but it doesnt really matter). i love everyone in my family and i wish that we could have a family reunion.

I've been to two (for my grandma's side) I had so much fun at it! We have it at a park in Buffalo. The last one we had, one of my cousins and I found a gi joe barbie doll and hid it in a tree...we we're going to see if it was there the next year, but ended up forgetting...LOL..
But in general...my cousins and I (all 9 of us) are incredible close. Other than the 3 year old one, we'll always play cards and games together. I can't wait to visit them in two weeks!

Family reunions..................Oh..........Boy...... :D

I like the feeling of being around loved ones but Oh Boy..........................................

oh thats really sad, about the cancer part :(

i have one this summer for a weekend, first we are going to a state park in mn for the day and then the next day, everyone is coming out to my house and we have someone coming out to cater....ugh all that cleaning though...it is really going to SUCK!!

The only reunion that I had was not even with my whole family! It was with two outta three of my cousins and my aunt and uncle whom i hadn't seen since I was like 2.

Hmmmmmmm....... I wanna have a family reunion! It would be easier on my dad's side of the family but my mom's. UH OH. Cousins and second cousins aunts and uncles and OMG! Some of my cousins still live in the Phillipines and my second cousins live in the Pihllipines and my aunt is still getting all her papers and stuff signed to move over here from the Phillipines! My family on my mom's side is SOOO big!! My mom is the 4th child outta 11 kids!!

WHOA!!! 11 kids thats one big family hehe well my moms has a pretty big family she was the youngest outa 5 but one of my aunts died so now its just the four of them and they all had 4 children except my mom she had 5. . and then i have all these cuz's and uncles and aunts and then the second cousins so my moms family reunion would be pretty big .. and same here my dads would be ok not too big and not too small
~Kay~

I dunno even know all my cousins and second cousins cuz like I said earlier, they live in the Phillipines. The oldest outta the 11 died. Hmmmmmm..... I dunno how many kids my Uncle Eliazar (sp? Oh, and he's the first one) and Auntie Judith had and I dunno who outta their kids got married and had kids. My Uncle Obed had 2, my mom had 2, my Auntie Luz had none (b/c of medical things), my Uncle Sam had three, my Uncle Bo (nickname. I dunno his real name. I keep forgetting :lol:smiley: had 2, my Auntie Tea (her real name is Esther) just had her first one a few months back, my Uncle Edwin had two and my Auntie Omie (real name is Naomi) hasn't had any yet. She's like 30.

well, we don't really have reunions since: 1) i have a fairly small family; and 2) we get together pretty frequently anyway (very unfortunate for me seeing as how i sort of dislike most of them).

plus, my father's entire side of the family (which is also pretty small, strangely enough) is still living in vietnam. so...i've never even met them, let alone reunited with them.

Back