Family Secrets

YAAAAAY!!!! sequel! I LOVE SEQUELS! This is kinda sads! poor Syd, her kids are completely ordering her around. I hope Michael doesn't just spoil them rotten, because I bet that's where they got it from. hmmm...intriguing...

more soon!
Pm please!
-Liz

yay!! the sequel has arrived :D
that waz an awesome chapter
thanks 4 the pm
keep me on the pm list :smiley:
post more soon
Moni xOx :angelic:

Yay! You posted the sequel to American Princess. :D But it's only 14 chapters??? (n) Fine... I'll deal with that my own way...

But I have a really bad feeling on where you're going to be taking this story.... Where in the world is Michael??? How come Sydney was so determined on her kids not watching MTV??? Is Micheal still in the music buisness??

I guess the questions will all be answered in due time... Great chapter. Please add me to the pm list. Thank you!!

YOu hav to keep pming me this is awesome already!!
Why is it family secrets???
Dont they know what Syd and Vaughn did??
How on earth do u hide grammy's and an oscar lol!!
Is that why he cant watch MTV??
Or am i just completely lost!!
Ah teasing tax, thats great lol!!
OMV im hooked already!!
UPDATE!!

omg that was so insanely good! i was laughing the whole time! i cant wait for michael to come in! thanks for the pm, and keep me on the list please!!

Sorry I have been gone for so long! I am still catching up! Please keep me on the PM list for this. I will get caught up on your new fics.. It just may take a while. So when I do finally get caught up, then I will ask to get on the PM list!

Thanks!

Megan

Back