Family Secrets

wow if i was those kids i would have gone into that room by now, lol....

ooh this story's so mysterious...

thanks for the pm,

cinders x

AP was an great story so is the sequel......can I get an pm when you update? Thanx.
Think the kids will find out about there past soon...........

Hey Skygirl,

thanks so much about the heads up for the sequel to AP. I'm looking forward to the next updates. Please make sure I'm on your Pm list. I wouldn't want to miss anything.

thanks and have a great day!

CJ

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>yeah.if I was them I wouldn't want my Oscar broken either.heehee.
s/v :naughty:...jeezem they can never get enough of eachother. :lol:
ok..so if that wasn't the cutest thing EVER! gosh..even after 16 or so years Syd and Vaughn are still sooo cute! :love: However once again..ms.janet you are making me CRY over Spydaddy the II.ok it is IMPERATIVE that he exists in S5 or utter desolation will occur. arrgghh

aww..the kids are so cute and I have to agree with aliaschickita I would soooo bust down that door. those children have some restraint that i could never dream of!

thanks so much for the pm and..umm Im still wondering about whether or not I'll ever get to say.."Houston, we have a problem."heehee

yay!!! WADIA is coming!

-kait
:hug: for the FANTASTIC UPDATE!
</span>

awwww. this is all so good. my sister and i fight like Alex and Olivia. its kinda funny sometimes, actually. i think it's gonna be pretty interesting when the kids find out their parents are famous. Alex will see a video on tv at his friends house of VH1 will do a "where are they now" thing. cant wait.
sry i'm so late with a review. i've been down the shore all weekend (can you tell i'm from jersey with the whole "down the shore" thing. only ppl who say it, and we only say it in jersey. lol)
can i please get a pm wen u update.
~kaitlyn

That was great ... awww they are soo cute ... hehe four days is to long for them huh ... I think its time to tell the kids I mean they are both over 10 right so its time ... Syds such a good mommy ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

You know the kids are going to go into the room and discover all the awards and stuff. And if they put 2 + 2 together they'll realize what Uncle Eric has been saying all along is true.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I am so in love with this fic!!!
Can it please b longer??
Yes.” She smiled as she pulled him back into the kiss. “Mmm Michael, do you know it’s been four days?”
“Four?!” He gasped. She nodded sadly. “Ohh we’ll have to fix that.
LMAO, they r so cute and funny and in love and all :naughty: lol

OMV, they havnt been into a room in their own house???
I would find that peculiar if i was them!
Awwww, and Jill has a bubba awwww lol!!
:lol: i was laughin so much at the fact that their video was shown on MTV and yet they changed the channel, thats so funny lol!!
UPDATE SOON!!

seriously, telling two hyper kids to not go in a room because they don't want things to be broken? man, I hope they have a damn good locking device on that door :lol:

but this is interesting... i can't wait to see HOW exactly they find out... i'm not that fussed about what happens next... ok so maybe I am.... enough to make me want you to post the next hundred million chapters :lol: but i really want to know how they find out!

although, knowing you, we're gonna have to wait a while, hey?

luv juju :harp:

p.s. that was sad about olivia's hearing... she's ok now though, right?

this is interesting fic! can i please get a PM when you update?
i'm just thinking how long Syd and Vaughn can keep their secret.... :smiley:

if you guys haven't seen MTV's cribs this may not make sense to you - just a forewarning....

Chapter 5
“You guys I have to run to the store real quick.” Sydney told Alex and Olivia the next day. “I got the wrong kind of ice cream. Will you guys be ok by yourselves for like twenty minutes?”
“Of course.” Alex smiled.
“Are you sure?” Sydney asked as she collected her keys and purse.
“We’ll be fine Mom.”
“Okay, please don’t burn the house down.” Sydney said as she exited to the garage.
“SCORE!” Alex chanted as he ran through the family room, leapt over the back of the couch and landed on the cushions with a thud.
“What are you doing?” Olivia asked from her position by the windows where she was reading Harry Potter.
“I’m watching Cribs.” Alex said as he reached for the remote.
“But that’s on MTV, isn’t it?” Olivia asked.
“Yeah but its an awesome show.” Alex told her.
“How would you know?” Olivia asked as she set down her book and walked over to him.
“I’ve seen it.” He shrugged. “Besides everyone told me to watch today’s marathon. They’re supposed to show old school episodes from like fifteen years ago. That should be really funny. Why... you’re not going to tell Mom on me, are you?” He asked suspiciously.
“Not if you let me watch.” She smiled.
“Fine.” He sighed. “Shh it’s starting.”

Check out a swank palace in the Hollywood hills and a cool summer getaway in the Florida keys but first a hideaway in Pennsylvania’s farm country
“Hi, I’m Michael Vaughn, welcome to my crib.” Michael grinned as he opened the door wearing a LA Kings t-shirt, board shorts and bare feet.

“OH MY GOD DAD!” Alex and Olivia shouted in unison as they exchanged glances.

“Well this is the foyer and in here is the library which as you notice doesn’t have any books.” Michael laughed as he pointed to she shelves that had the awards on them.

“Holy felgercarb! Is that an Oscar?!” Olivia asked.
“I think so... and a Grammy I think.” Alex sighed.

“Now in here we have the kitchen and I hear it’s a rule that we have to show the fridge so...” Michael said as he opened up one of the large stainless steel doors. “Hmm I guess I need to go shopping its kinda bare.” He laughed.

“So now we go upstairs!” He said as he walked to the foyer and took the steps two at a time. “This is the nursery... of course it’s the hypothetical nursery since we don’t have any babies... yet” he added with a wink as he showed a room painted in soft blue; the room that Alex used.
“This is the bedroom where all the romance happens. It’s got a really great view out across the back yard. Look you can see my wife down by the pool. She’s freezing but she wants too look cool. Don’t tell her I told you.” He smiled playfully as the camera shot down over the back yard and onto the pool where a bikini clad woman was laying on a lounge chair.
“Now we’re gonna go to the basement where we have a game room. See I’ve got my nice pool table here with a bar and a big screen TV.” Michael grinned. Then he walked out the patio door and over to the pool side where Sydney was now sitting up on her chair.
“And this is my lovely wife Sydney, hello beautiful.” He said as he kissed her cheek.
“Hey.” She smiled.
“So this is the final stop on the tour. The pool, isn’t it lovely? Now, get out!” Michael said playfully as he reached his hand down in the pool and splashed some water towards the cameras.

The show cut to commercial break and Alex switched it off. He and his sister just stared blankly at the TV not saying a word for a full five minutes.
“I’m back.” Sydney called as she entered the house. Both Alex and Olivia jumped up from the couch. “What’s the matter?” Sydney asked them.
“Nothing.” They both said far too quickly. Sydney eyed them both suspiciously. “We’re um... gonna go for a walk, is that ok?” Alex asked.
“Okay what did you break?” Sydney asked with a hand on her hip.
“Nothing!” They both insisted.
“What did you break?”
“Mom we didn’t break anything, honest.” Olivia said.
“Alright... well don’t go too far and stay in the neighborhood.” Sydney told them.
“Okay.” Alex said as he headed out the door, Olivia at her heels. Once they had reached the end of the driveway Alex grabbed Olivia’s hand and pulled her towards him. “Ok what the heck was that?”
“I don’t know.” Olivia sighed. “I don’t get it...”
“Ok let’s think... Cribs is a show for celebrities and their homes right? And they were featuring Dad not Mom so.... Dad used to be a celebrity?” Alex reasoned.
“I guess... oh! I bet he was a singer because he can sing so well, right?” Olivia suggested.
“Yeah... that would explain the Grammy award we saw...but what about the Oscar?”
“I dunno.” Olivia sighed. “Jeez! Why would they keep this from us?!”
“I don’t know... but there had to be a reason so, we should just keep it to ourselves for now.” Alex said.
“Yeah, you’re probably right.”

PM List
aliasobsessed89
Sydney A Vaughn
sydneymicheal
sydney_alias_vaughn
Nancy O
cinders
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
SpyChic16
Alias_rocks_87
Syd_ Vaughn
47tttsv
syd26
KAliasGirl
ChrisM
sydneyv22
74Aliaschickita47
Alwazabrat
Garner_Chick6
Bamse
aliasdancer007
hannahb
SydVaughn1001
kalias
catfishally
SYD96
vaughnsgurl4lf
aliasfreak8903
Aliasfan23
vaughnshoney
Prediction 47
Lor_Aliasfan47
Angel
gregstar
broe4ever929
cupcake55
alizas
Vaughnlover15
KateDCF
mightylittleone
texasalias2004
Monstica
WindyStar47
SydneyVaughn47
deranged_girl
aprilsfool6
vaughnroxmysox
resi
gucci_94
ohiochic2010
SuperDuck123
anji_alias
frangipani
aliasrocks515
freckles3706
smartgirl2004
fieldstation
Bubbles
blue_bird
wiseman
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Wild_Child
MontrealRocks
ams4alias
Lovygirl
emotionalrescue
sparklingrainbow
sabbiee_co
buckeyealum2000
KAC
Mountaineer4746
luckylass
ILOVEALIAS27
batman
Silvinha
alias_luver
Sydney L Bristow
secret_agent_angel
kittykatsmeow
sarkattack
freelancer79
bubblezk88
SydneyAnneVaughn
jb288
invisible

Awesome update!
I knew they sooner or later would find out so I guess Vaughn and Syd has some explaining to do. ;) Can't wait for more thanks for the PM

Back