Season 3 Family Ties

Ok, here's a messed up family for you. Let's put this hypothetically:
Jack and Katya, since they've already gotten past the whole "i'm making out with my in-law" thing, get married. Here are some things to think about.....:hmm:

Katya, along with being Sydney's aunt, would also be her step-mother.
Sydney would be Katya's daughter and neice.
Jack would be Sydney's dad and uncle.
Nadia would be Sydney's half sister and her cousin.
And, the best one, since she would be her mom's daughter and her aunt's daughter, Sydney would be her own cousin!!

Does this freak anyone else out?? :eek:

I seriously doubt they would ever get married. I am sure they had reasons other than love for hooking up, and it will be revealed next episode or next season.

Amy

And exactly why should we reach for hypothetical absurdities that would include actions that would be out of character? Because it's fun? Jack's going to marry Katya why? He's only given a mild indication that he's attracted to her so I'd say that he most definitely is not in love with her--he's barely met her! Do you believe that Jack is the sort of man who falls in love at the drop of a hat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, but I can't take all this as seriously as you seem to be doing. I think that the most important reasons that Jack's doing this is that Katya is his only lead on Irina and he wants to know what Katya's up to. Anything else, any salve for his hurt feelings, comfort, relief, etc., is so much icing--he probably wouldn't bother if it weren't for the other because of the attendant risk.
;) ✌️

I don't think Jack and Katya would ever get married. And as VH said, it would be completely out of character.... he's just trying to figure out her agenda... ;)

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='May 6 2004, 02:44 AM']And, the best one, since she would be her mom's daughter and her aunt's daughter, Sydney would be her own cousin!![/quote]
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

LOL... i loved this!! but i agree, you shouldn't worry much about Jack marrying Katya, it's just not gonna happen..

teeheeheehee.

Oh, I'm not worried about them getting married. I am sure they won't. I'm just saying that, as if this family wasn't weird enough, look what could happen. It's just weird and funny, not meant to be serious at all.

i think its more funny...not resally weird...i mean, since irina and jack arent related by BLOOD...WELL, YOU KNOW what i mean...its just more funny.

Do we know for sure she is not coming back for season 4 ? (n) What is the deal?!! :angry: :( I know they have tried....I just hope maybe she changes her mind.
No way on Jack and Katya...he just wants the scoop on Irina...like why she terminated her account as soon as he questioned her about the passenger....hmmm could it be the affair? :confused: Whether she comes back or not, I hope all our questions about her are answered and if it has to be through an affair with Katya...so be it! :rolleyes:

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='May 5 2004, 08:44 PM']Katya, along with being Sydney's aunt, would also be her step-mother.
Sydney would be Katya's daughter and neice.
Jack would be Sydney's dad and uncle.
Nadia would be Sydney's half sister and her cousin.
And, the best one, since she would be her mom's daughter and her aunt's daughter, Sydney would be her own cousin!![/quote]
:P

yeah that's pretty freaky!

Back