Season 2 "Family Visit"

By now you've probably heard all the rumours about "Family Visit" and Debra Messing guest-starring, and a younger actress both with the last name Vaughn. Any speculation on who they are and what relation they are to the beloved Vaughn we know and love??? I'm hoping he has a sister 'cause wouldn't it be awful if he has a wife or something. BAD THOUGHT (because Vaughn+Syd 4ever) :( :thinking: :blink: ;) :P

That would be so cool if he had sisters! I mean one is his real one and the other is his way younger half. Could you imagine it?

I think they would be his relatives, not his exwife and kid, because like other people pointed out earlier, that would make him VERY young when he had the kid.

Yeah, the girl is like 14 years old. I read somewhere a while ago (I can't remember though) that it is his niece.

Debra Messing? As in Grace, from Will and Grace? That just seems really bizarre...I mean, I like Will and Grace, but I just can't picture her in a serious role like that...I keep getting a mental image of Grace waltzing into the CIA headquarters, and then tripping over something and falling on her face! And Karen coming in and insulting her, while sipping a martini..."Honey, it's not that cold in here, put those things away before you poke somebody's eye out...Tee hee hee hee". I love Karen...:lol:

I know, I can't see her doing something serious either. But it'd be weird if Deborah Messing played his sister, unless she wore a wig, because Vaughn has blonde hair, not red.

Maybe Hilary Swank could play Vaughn's sister and Jamie-Lynn Spears(Britney's lil sis) could play his niece! That would be a good show! LOL

NO WAY...the show has become far too serious at the moment...Debra's comedy (especially if she and Marshall could....you know...spend some time together)...would REALLY help the momentum of the show!

I just really hope she doesn't come on the show. I mean she's a great actress and I thought she did an amazing job in the Mothman Prophecies, but I just can't picture her on Alias. Since it's in the same medium as Will and Grace, I'd just keep expecting her to resort back to her Grace persona. (I know I'm typecasting, but still)

Back