Famous Students/Teachers

AliasALIAS said:
No one huge, but some of my school's alumni include former LA police chief, LA fire chief, a local news anchorman, and a player in the St. Louis Rams (I'm not sure if he's still on the team, but he was when they won the Superbowl a few years ago).

And I will be famous one day,  of course ;)
[post="1160283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:D GO E! haha...I made a comment about that when they made the wall of fame last year in my school...I'm like...er...what happens if I become famous...are then going to pull some old guy off. :angelic: make some room for the class of '07! :smiley:

^^^^ Yeah seriously right? I'd love to have Bloomington High School to have a picture of me somewhere on the wall. of course that ain't gonna happen, not unless I find a way to disprove the Hiesenburge Uncertainty Principle, and thus over turning a few decades of physics and makes possible the realization of teleportation sans the questionable application of quantum entanglement.

F. Scott Fitzgerald (writer of The Great Gatsby) attended my school from 1908-1911 until he was expelled for poor academic work. Ann Bancroft (an Arctic/Antarctic explorer) and William Pederson (the lead architect on the Shanghai World Financial Center, which will be the world’s tallest building when it is completed in 2007) are also alums.

One student who graduated from my school last year (at age 16) is probably destined for greatness; she won a $50,000 scholarship for her umbilical cord stem cells research she started in 10th grade (at age 14), has won many awards for original compositions for violin and piano that she’s written, and she started Harvard last fall.

^^^ That's damn impressive. Sure makes the rest of us feel like slackers. We need to find ways to mass produce people like that, so they can solve all of our problems for us :smiley:

i know that some graduate of my school is a minor actor who recently married some actress...eeeeeek what was her name???

but there was a picture of them in People or something ^_^

For the aussies, Alison Whyte who was in Frontline a while ago, and more recently in Marshall Law went to my school in like the 1980s! Which is pretty cool, coz she also came to Speech Night, which is like an all school big assembly like thing at the end of each year, to present the awards which was cool!

An astronaunt went to our school. :lol:

Dwight D. Eisenhower went to my school's rival for school.

One of the writers for Napolean Dynamite graduated from a school about 20 minutes from where I live.

Paul Scholes (England footballer)

Steve Coogan (commedian.)

Martin Coogan (he was in the Mock Turtles. The song vodafone used on the vodafone live adverts "can you dig it oh yeah" was them sing along people.)

OJ Simpson's daughter goes to my school, as does one of the Mary Kate Olson's ex-bf, David Katzenburg. On an Alias note one of the profs is ex-CIA.

duuuuh...I totally forgot...the new teacher/advisor to the art club...dude that draws the cartoons for the lizzie mcguire show...MR. YELLIN! HOLLLER!

Jessica Alba went to my junior high school (El Roble) and singer/songwriter Ben Harper went to my high school (Claremont High c/o 87). His parents own a folk music shop in downtown Claremont. College wise, actor Sam Shepard and Syrus from The Real World Boston went to my college, Mt. San Antonio in Walnut, CA (often referred to as Mt. SAC).

Well, it isn't really 'school', but Emilie de Ravin (from Lost and Roswell) was in my ballet class for years.

A lot of Olympic athletes went to school with me, but that is hardly surprising, seeing as I live in Canberra, the centre of sport in Australia.

Back