Fan Fic Summaries

Galicdreamer

These Words, From My Heart...
Hi everyone,

This is R-Rated Fan-Fic Summary Forum. Post summaries of you fic's here for everyone to see.

This is where we can keep track of all the stories in the R-Rated Fic Forum. Please make sure that you include a link to your fic, its status (finished or a work in progress), what type of shipper the story is..ie: Sarkney, a disclaimer, rating, and short summary of what it's about.

Example:

Title: Sydney's Great Adventure ([PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO THE FIC!]

Author: Heather

Shipper: Vaughn and Sydney

Special Rating: (I know there are some NC-17 fics floating around out there so post your special rating here.)

Spoilers: (say what episode it goes up to [for example, if it goes up to information through Phase One, say "Through Phase One"] for spolier purposes.)

Summary: Sydney's meets Vaughn in ........(write a brief summary of your story)

If you have any questions..feel free to send off a PM to me. :smiley:

Title: A Walk on The Darkside...Sark and Sidney together.

Shipper Sarkney

Special Rating: None...just regular R

Spoilers: Deals with a little bit of the Rambaldhi issue...but no real spoilers.

Summary: Sidney decides to act on urges she has had for Sark and ends up connecting with him in a way she never thought was possible. Will Sidney and Sark be able to keep things going or will they be forced to stay within their own side?

back to who i was

author: m-c

shipper: a little julia/simon. also sarkney

special rating: i dunno the diff between r and nc-17 but i might as well cover for all things and say nc-17

spoilers: none. i have been spoiler free for a while. it's nice

summary: syd's missing two years. she's not brainwashed, but slowly becomes julia. it's her finding her way back to being sydney. with a little sark and simon along for the ride

m-c

guys and dolls

shipper: syd and an irish guy i made up

rating: r, nc-17 whatever i don't know

spoilers: none

summary: deals with syd being lonely after the missing two years. she develops a relationship with a guy in a bar without knowing his name. he turns out to be a lot different than she thought. her dealing with it and everything that happens in a domino effect because of it. involves sark and vaughn and sloane.

m-c

just that good

shipper: sarkney :smiley:

rating: r nc-17 i dunno

spoilers: none

summary: supposed to be long ago. jack tells syd that sd-6 is not the cia, then he is found dead. syd assumes it was at sloane's request. the first mission she goes back to work for sd-6 she meets sark. ends up going to work with him and searching for revenge and justice. involves working with simon walker and irina.

m-c

Title: Break the Silence/Lies in Silence
Author: Suzi aka hotpot
Rating: PG-13 then leads to eventual NC-17 It will get there. I promise.
Shipper: S/V briefly then full on Sarkney!!!
Spoilers: Through Crossings and a brief bit from the promos for Blowback
Summary: After a mission goes tragically wrong, Sydney is plagued by dreams of Sark and begins to search for the truth
Disclaimer: Sadly, none of these characters belong to me. They belong to JJ, Bad Robot and Touchstone

Title: Name the Stakes
Author: hotpot aka Suzi
Summary: This is the sequel to Break the Silence. If you don't want to go back and read all of that, here's a brief bit to catch you up - Sark's MI5 working for the Covenant, He saved Sydney's ass in Peru which lead to subsequent revealings of Sark's cover then leading on to Hot!Safehouse!Smut. Sark left on a jet plane and gave Syd a letter that contained a phrase that triggered all of her memories to come back. At the end, Syd was cashing in her ticket to LA for a flight to Zurich. Also, she had given Sark's handler Colin a letter addressed to her father.
Rating: Once again, it might start out tame. However, there will be violence soon as well as future smut of the dream and non-dream variety.
Ship: Sarkney, of course

Title: Say Goodbye
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or anything with the song. Say Goodbye is by Dave Matthews Band.
Timeline: Sometime when Sark was working for SD-6 in Season Two
Summary: Sydney shows up at Sark's door even when she has sworn things are over between them.
Ship: S/S

Title: Hard Luck
Rating: PG - Damn it, no smut this time (Not R - Rated, but a sequel to R fiction)
Ship: Intended for Sarkney. S/V is predominant, but not in a good way. S/V's be forewarned and don't flame me.
Song: The Ghost of a Good Thing by Dashboard Confessional
Continuation: Sequel to Say Goodbye- another quick songfic read
Disclaimer: Me no likey lawsuits so I won't pretend to own anything.
Summary: Sydney misses Sark.

Title: Saint and Sinner
Ship: Despite Vaughn's POV in the first chap - it's all Sarkney goodness
Rating: PG - Damn it, still no smut. Still - continuation of R-Rated series
Song: 2 for 1 Song fic - Again I Go Unnoticed by Dashboard Confessional (Vaughn's POV) and Saints and Sailors by Dashboard Confessional (Sark's POV)
Continuation: Sequel to Say Goodbye and Hard Luck
Disclaimer: Not big on lawsuits, etc. So I claim nothing.

Title: Slip Away
Author: hotpot aka Suzi
Rating: I’m saying R because damn it, I miss the R-rated forum!
Ship: Warning to S/V’s that might read, this ain’t going to be pretty. Need I say more?
Disclaimer: Only one of these characters belong to me, I’ll let you use your imagination to figure out who I mean The song lyrics used come from ‘Vindication’ by Dashboard Confessional.
Continuation: In a line of Sarkney songfics, this would be #4. First came Say Goodbye, Hard Luck, then Saint and Sinner.

Title: I Know
Rating: R – for language, innuendo and thematic revenge and scheming
Continuation: Going back to the beginning – this is the prequel to Say Goodbye.
Summary: What could Sydney have possibly done to make Sark treat her that way in Say Goodbye?
Disclaimer: Blah, blah – characters aren’t mine and neither is the song used. It’s ‘I Know” by Fiona Apple. Such a pretty song :::dreamy sigh:::

Title: Stranger to Myself
Continuation: Ah, first the prequel, I Know followed by Say Goodbye, Hard Luck, Saint and Sinner and lastly, Slip Away. This is the final songfic in the series.
Rating: PG – damn, couldn’t end it with any smut. (Finale of R-Rated Series)
Ship: Is there more than one?
Disclaimer: Yada, yada – no characters are mine and the song is “The Child is Gone” by Fiona Apple.
Summary: Sydney looks for closure on her old life and finds the answers to questions that have been plaguing her.

Title: Illusion of Freedom
Rating: Um, I’m going to cover my ass and say NC-17. Yay, dusted off the smut conjuring section of my brain.
Disclaimer: All in good fun, I claim nothing to be mine.
Summary: Sydney has left everything after finding out about Project SAB47. While she is discovering who she truly may be, Sark appears – is it merely chance or is something bigger in the works?

A/N: Written for the Sarkney Smut Contest

Title: Nothing is Ever What it Seems...Sark and Sidney together.

Shipper: Sarkney

Special Rating: None...just regular R

Spoilers: No Spoilers...This is me creating my own world. Sometimes things from Season 3 and 4 slip in but this is me creating my own season 4.

Summary: After witnessing the brutal death of someone she loves, Sidney decides that she can no longer be with the CIA and begins the hunt for her mother. Also, Sark reunites with someone for his past and realizes the feelings he has for Sidney that he can't seem to shake. No matter how much he tries to deny them.

title: beautifully broken
author: me aka m-c aka the don aka acting_chica :smiley:
disclaimer: characters are jj's song beautifully broken is warren hayes's/gov't mule's
summary: (it's before the show started.) jack knows irina is still alive and swears he will kill her when he sees her. well, that's not what happens...
ship: jack and irina

title:
author: me once again
disclaimer: i can only take credit for the ideas, not the alias characters
summary: basically sark becoming sark. at fifteen he meets irina, works for her, grows from julian to sark in her presence. not entirely sure how far it goes from there.
ship: there's a little sark/irina and probably will have sarkney come later

m-c

Title: Little Lies

Author: Avenue47

Shipper: S/V

Special Rating: N/A - nothing more than you'd see on your typical premium cable channel. ;)

Spoilers: up to and through 3.19 "Hourglass"

Summary: slightly AU - after Lauren is revealed as the Covenant mole, Syd and Vaughn don't go after Conrad - they go on another mission. Afterwards, they explore the nature of truth, deception, and their relationship - mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Title: Pillow Talk

Author : AliasFanSweden

Ship : Ariana Kane and Jack Bristow

Special Rating : I don't know your ratings in the USA. What's the difference between R and NC-17? But the fic belongs in this forum, no doubt about it :D .

Spoilers : Set in season 2, episode 11

Summary : The Alliance counter intelligence suspect Jack Bristow for the murder of Emily Sloane. Ariana Kanes investigation of Jack takes her to new places.

A/N: Since I'm not a native English speaker, creative comments regarding my written english is welcome!

Title: Mature

Ship : Irina and Sark

Special Rating : I don't know your ratings in the USA. What's the difference between R and NC-17? But the fic belongs in this forum, no doubt about it .

Spoilers : None, set some years before the pilot.

Summary : Sark works with Irina, she's giving him an introduction to every aspect of beeing an international terrorist and spy.

A/N: Since I'm not a native English speaker, creative comments regarding my written english is welcome!

Title: The purest form of love

Ship : Sark and Jack

Special Rating : I don't know your ratings in the USA. What's the difference between R and NC-17? But the fic belongs in this forum, no doubt about it .

Spoilers : None, probably set in AU ;)

Summary : Jack captures Sark in more than one way.

Back