fanfic GAME 2

Chanel

Cadet
ok same as the game that was under romance fic only w/ a different starting point! ok here it goes... if u dont no how to play ill write a few lines and then someone else will take over and write a few more ok heres the 1st post...

"joey's Pizza"
"wrong number sorry" said syd in her kitchen francie was sitting near by. watching syd closely with agrim smile on her face .Sydney doesnt seem to relized this. she hangs up the phone.
"I have to go to the bank" sydney lies to francie.
"OKay see you soon," francie has the fakest smile on her face. Still syd doesnt notice. francie says one more thing before syd leaves.
"make sure ur back by 6... i have a surprise for you." she says surprise w/ a wierd tone.
"sure ill be back by then"

At the warehouse.
"You have to be back by six...," says vaughn, "i guess our date is cut short then" he says with a grin. "instead of a mission we are goign to see the kings!"
"Vaughn, we litterally dont have mission? Is that wat your saying?" syd asks witha slight tone of happiness.
I would love to go to that game.. but is he serious..? syd thought to herself.
"actaully we do, but kendall didnt release the material for it so... we are goign to the game..." vaughn said.
~~~~ :redhair:
Its 6:00 syd bursts through the door... Before she gets in she screams a welcoming "francie" in an im home sorta voice. But hen she regrets ever coming home...
(dundun da)

I wrote in the romance forum, but anyway....

"Oh my G-d."
"Sydney!" Said Francie (or Freplica, what ever), gun pointed at Vaughn's head. He's tied up btw. "Isn't it so sad that I can get to the warehouse and back before you do?"
"I don't understand... Why are you doing this?"

You guys are going to have to make it so this is in the right forum. Sorry, it's sounds very Syd and Vaughn-ish.

ooo i love how u called fake francie FRECPLICA its sucha great name! ok well dont wryif its too syd vaughn but im not goign to post the stroy cause i started it..but it sounds great u have a reall talent for writing.

okay i cant resist.
hmmm... poor vaughn hes under so much pressure.. wait now u r instead, said freplica ina manipulating voice.
"francie ur scaring me," said syd.
"FRANCIE! Ugh! im sick ogf that name... It sounds so last year!"
"who ru!?" said syd disgusted.
"im your worst nightmare", and with that she karate chopped vaughn. He was out like a light.
"this is between you and me!" said Freplica.
"bring it on B****" screamed syd w/ so much anger she could blow up the house.

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
ooo i love how u called fake francie FRECPLICA its sucha great name! ok well dont wryif its too syd vaughn but im not goign to post the stroy cause i started it..but it sounds great u have a reall talent for writing.
THANK YOU! But I didn't make up Freplica, I just heard it on this site and I thought the name was HYSTERICAL so I use it.

So Freplica and Syd start with the hitting and the punching. And they circle around each other, like animals about to head-butt or something. Freplica gets the upper hand. Syd ends up on the floor. Freplica aims a gun at her.
"Say goodnight, B*^ch. Say hello to Francie for me. Oh, and don't worry about Vaughn. He'll be joining you soon."

"Who is that? She can't be Francie..." Sydney was more confused than upset.
"I'm not sure who it is. Come on, we've got to take her to the CIA. We'll decide what to do with her then."
They picked up Freplica's limp body and carried her to Vaughn's car. Vaughn and Sydney were about to get into the car when they each felt a hypodermic needle go into their necks. They were each unconcious before they hit the floor.

oo my god!! u left me w/ such a hard ending okay lemme try this:

vaughn woke up. It looked as if he were ina warehouse. he saw sydneys limp body on the floor. and next to her was a corpse that looked a week old. It was francie. The real francie. He ran to sydney. Shook her. She wouldnt wake up. Then he saw something out of the corner of his eye. sOMEOne was coming. He hid behind someboxes. Then the shadow advanced on sydney. PIcked her up and was beginning to carry her out the door. Vaughn got up from his hiding place but it was too late they were gone and he was stuck there. Alone and wondering "wat next"? then he heard footsteps coming toward the door. He ran baack to his hiding place. getting ready to attack if necessary yet it sounded as though more than one person was coming. Could he handle it and get syd back?

ps it is really fun writing "unconsious before the hit the floor" i know exactly wat u mean. and i love when someone gets in trouble because u always know someones goign to resque them!lol!(lets hope)

ok its just a little part i hope you like it

vaughn waited till the man got closer until he was ble to knock him to the floor with one puch. Vaughn looked down to see that it wasnt one a francies guy but weiss. Vaughn sad sorry and helped him up. He told weiss what happen to syd and they ran out the back door after her. Vaughn looked at Syd lying on a table alone, she was still out. Vaughn's eye started to water as he looked at her.

Okay, I don't think of Vaughn as a teary type, although I write that a lot in my fics, but you know, Syd dies or something. So, forgive me if I chop out the whole "eyes filled with tears" thing.

"Syd!" Vaughn and Weiss rushed over to Sydney. Vaughn gently shook her awake.
"Hmm... Michael?"
He was too afraid for Sydney to notice that she had just called him by his first name.
"Come on Syd we've gotta go!" he whispered.
Sydney struggled off the table. The second she tried to walk she almost fell to the floor. Vaughn caught her before she hit the ground. He quickly picked her up in his arms and ran. About half-way down the hall, they heard a gun ---- behind them.
"FREEZE!"

Vaughn looked over his shoulder to see 'Francie' standing with a gun posed in their direction. Next to her stood a stranger, he had a gun at his side but seemed in no hurry to use it.
"Why the hell wont you two stay unconsious?" 'Francie' muttered. Then she turned to Weiss "Who're you?"
"Uh-" Weiss started, but before he could finish the man at Francie's side whipped out his gun and pulled the trigger.

OK

But b4 she had fired Irina showd up and had a gun, she aimed it at francie and shot, Francie fell to the ground dead.
Vaughn ran to weiss he wasn't bleeding but had fainted.

Then Irina turned the gun onto the man accompanying Francie and disarmed him. Vaughn put up his hands carefully. "What are you doing here?"
"Go, go now. I can take care of these two." She beckoned toward Francie and the stranger.
"What are you doing here?" Vaughn repeated.
Irina turned the gun on him. "Go... now."

"Uh... right." Vaughn stepped back. Then he looked at his comrades, both lying on the floor. How was he supposed to get both of them out? Sydney groaned, but did not wake up.
It seemed like he had two choices... leave and leave a friend, or stay and get shot.

Back