fanfic GAME 2

Suddenly Irina realized his problem, and lowered her gun slightly. "Here, I'll let you wait a little while... but you're going to leave as soon as one of them wakes up."

ooo ok... vaughn stoof there waiting only neither of them gt up. sd was out cold. then irina stasrted getting impatient.

Syd awake? Whatever...

Vaughn helped Sydney to a standing position, and then he leaned over and raised the still-unconsious Weiss. He began to move toward the door, but stopped when he saw that Sydney was not following him.
"Irina Derevko... Irina Derevko..." Syd muttered, Irina looked slightly confused.
"You're my mother... but what kind of mother ARE you? You're willing to kill Vaughn? You'd kill me, too, wouldn't you? Would you?" Tears streamed down her face.

It had been too long, too many years, for Sydney to tolerate her feelings for her mother... her fears, and her life. Irina Derevko was like a poison to her, and yet she was her own mother... her own blood. "Well? Come on! I have to know... would you kill me?"
Irina did raised her gun again. "Sydney... I... don't know... yes... but..."
"Well?!" Sydney suddenly snapped forward, taking a gun from Irina and placing it to her chest. "You're my mother."

Sydney then collapsed on the floor, crying. Vaughn felt his heart freeze. "Sydney!"
He ran to her, kneeling beside her. A shocked Irina Bristow moved back, giving him space, then left, leading her prisoner before her. Vaughn remembered articles of conversation with her.
"No one should have to hunt down their own mother." And "You can't hesitate."
And her reply... "I wont hesitate."

Cool flashback, Will... why are the two of us the only ones posting? But they tend to call her Irina DEREVKO...
Vaughn waited until Sydney had pulled herself together, then the two of them headed out, Micheal dragging Weiss with him. Later at Vaughn's appartment, he walked over to his phone for messages.
"Hey, Syd, there's a message from your dad on here."
"Really?" She walked over to the phone and Vaughn pushed play.
"Hello? Micheal? Sydney? I need you to come to headquarters... now. They say that Irina has been spotted... we might be able to catch her... get down here!"
Sydney and Vaughn made eye contact, which Syd quickly broke. Micheal couldn't help wondering whether or not Sydney could handle another confrontation with her mother...

Meanwhile at HQ...
Jack waited impatiently while Marshall rattled off all the specs of the new gear he'd created to recapture Irina Derevko. Aside from the tranquilizer ring for Syd to wear, he and Vaughn each had watches with enough doses to put 10 linebackers under...each. As Syd, Weiss, and Vaughn walked up behind Marshall, Jack waived his hand, cutting Marshall off in the middle of a sentence. "Thank you for coming," he said, "Syd...are you ok?"
"Fine, dad, thanks for asking." Laughing, she added, "I think Weiss is far worse than I am. Where's mom?"
"One of our agents saw her running in the park you used to use to enter the CIA facility back before SD-6 was overtaken."

Ok I hope this is ok...

"What the-" Vaughn started. "How did she...we didn't notice.."
"She probably dug her way out of the cell or something," Sydney said cautiously. She turned towards her father."Have you searched the cell?"
"There's a team in there now."

The crew walks towards Irina's cell.

They open the door. Inside there are no signs of a struggle, and even after a half an hour of searching nothing was uncovered.
"Did you check the security camera recordings?" Jack asked the captain of the search crew.
"Actually, no..."
Ten minutes later...
"Sir! Here! An agent opened the door, but I can't see who! They let Derevko out!" Yelled an agent at a desk nearby, "It... it was one of ours!"

ahhhhhh!!!!!! write more! i need to read more! its so good! i love it! keep on writing! i love it! i like to emphasize my point if you already hadnt noticed! im icky sicky today so ill be reading all the fan fics prob. and working on my own. mines called HIDDEN SECRETS. im on chapter 11. i think tis turning out pretty good. ill definately be working on it today. keep writing! i cant wait to read more!

<3, Kailyn

ps- i dont like to be SICK!

Back