FANFIC game

Vaughn soon arrived in Baltimore , and later when he was at a pay phone calling marshall, he looked down and saw a bracelet. It was sydney's! It had her initials engraved in the middle so he knew it was hers. Quickly he dialed marshall's number.
"Marshall, its Vaughn" vaughn said, "can you trace this phone I'm talking to you on and see if it is near a place where Syd could be"
"there is a warehouse up the street and to the left, check it out," marshall replied.
"i'm on it" and with that vaughn hung up

Ok heres mine.

He drove faster and faster until he finally reached it, but it felt like forever to him. He needed to fing Sydney, he needed her! He went inside the Warehouse then he heard a voice behind him."I thought you would have gotten her sooner Mr. Vaughn, I expected better from you.''

Kelli

vaughn turned around quickly, but not quick enough. Two big men grabbed him from behind and blindfolded. The voice laughed cruelly.
"Now you can join your precious Sydney" the voice said evilly...

Yeah, I'm back again, I love this.

That's when everything went black.
He woke up in a large room. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light he couldn't believe what he saw.
"Oh my G-d."

I've gotta let other people write here. What can I say, I'm obsessed, it's fun.

Vaughn scrambled over to her and gently shook her trying to get her up.
"Syd. Syd!" he whispered. Her eyes opened slowly.
"Vaughn?'
"SYd, there aren't any gaurds we can get out!"
"I-I can't get up."
Vaughn scooped her up in his arms.
"Who's doing this to us?" asked Sydney quietly as they ran through the hallways.
A gun cocked behind them. "Me."

Sorry guys, but it's gotta come out.

Yay, my turn.

Vaughn turned to see Irina with a gun to his head, Sark standing near by, his gun trained on Sydney. He knew what they wanted, and if by giving it to them he could save Sydney, then he would.
Sydney lay weak in his arms, and if she had been able to move, Vaughn knew that someone would have probably been shot.
"If you want to help Sydney, this is what I need."

oOoOo so good um..okay:

i will never help u!-vaughn
u will if u wanna save her-irina
vaughn dont do it..i was wrong..she is evil-syd weakly
dont talk to my mother like that!-sark

Ohh...fun!

My turn:

Irina smiled a cruel, secretive smile only she could pull off.

"I have a brother?" Sydney asked, trying to raise her head enough to speak.

"You bet, Sis." Sark replied dryly.

"So, are you gonna help us so you can save your dearest little angel, or not?" Irina cocked an eyebrow at Vaughn.

hey this is really good!! please can some one write it all up so far in like on big page??

that would be cool! I'm sorry if I'm being a pain in the rear!

~KM :angelic:

okay spygurl001.... here's the whole story...(i got kinda bored)...i also fixed spelling and grammar mistakes (i must have been REALLY bored)....i also added some.... ^_^

~Fan Fic Game Story~

Sydney was driving to her apartment when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She immediately went into suspicion, her mind usually does that. Someone was following her, and she thought she knew who it was...
Sydney turned the corner, just to make sure the car behind her was actually following her. She prayed it wasn't. Sydney looked into her rear-view mirror and watched in horror as the black van turned the corner also...
The person in the van opened their window and pulled out a gun. Sydney sped up...
She took and left then a right and then she turned into an ally the first thing she did was called Vaughn. ''Vaughn, I need to talk to you right now.''
"Sydney, what is it?" asked Vaughn worriedly.
"I'm being chased by a car and their shooting at me," she said while maneuvering the car through the busy Los Angeles Streets
"Well, can you see who's in the car?" he asked.
"Yes, it' my mom," her voice trembled as she spoke in a barely audible whisper.
"Your mom?!" Vaughn said with doubt in his voice " are you sure?"
"Yeah, Vaughn! I'm not blind, it my mom!" Sydney said frustrated
"Ok Syd, listen to me turn right to the warehouse, I'm calling Kendall to tell him"
Sydney gets finally to the warehouse. Vaughn calls Kendall.
Kendall "Hello" with a sleepy talk
Vaughn "Kendall Sydney...I mean Agent Bristow is being chased" real worried
Kendall "Agent Vaughn its 1:00am"
Vaughn "who cares Agent Bristow is in trouble and if you don’t send anybody then I’m going for her"
''Agent Vaughn, how do you know this?''
''She called me.''
''Why did she call you.''
''Why not?''
''Well,''
'Kendall you get a team together or I go after her.''
''Well Mr. Vaughn I think you should get going then.''
''You jack a$$.''
Vaughn hangs up the phone angrily.. Damn him that son of a....
Vaughn gets into his car and calls back Sydney, however she isn't picking
Calling Sydney back he tells her to pull into the alley on new market street take a right onto the small road and run into the seven eleven and then go to the bathrooms he would meet her there...
Vaughn waits for Sydney for ten minutes, but she doesn't come. After thirty minutes, Vaughn gets worried...
Vaughn called her on her cell. After three agonizing rings someone picks up.
"Syd-" began Vaughn before any words could be said on the other line.
"Hello." said a voice (NOT Sydney's)
"What have you done with Sydney?"
"Well, you'll just have to wait to find out, won't you."
Vaughn started to breathe more quickly. He started to say something, but the person on the other end hung up.
Vaughn had to think quickly. What was he going to do? Even he didn't know...He thought for a moment. He quickly picked up his cell phone and dialed Marshall's number...
"Hello?" Marshall answers.
"Hey, Marshall----" Vaughn is cut off
"hey man...it's like late...you know? I was sleeping and dreaming this really great dream..." Marshall gets cut off.
"I need your help NOW! Kendall won’t do anything, but Sydney’s in danger!" Vaughn says
"Well okay but u know the thing is"
"Marshall! Track Syd's cell and call me"
"okay um agent Vaughn?.."
*click*
Vaughn, now driving faster than ever.
Marshall calls him.
Vaughn doesn’t answer for a long while.
"Vaughn"
"Hey. I was wondering why you didn't pick up."
"Did you get a location?" asked Vaughn impatiently.
"Yeah. And you'll NEVER guess where it is."
"Just tell me where it is!" Vaughn yelled in the phone and you could definitely sense how scared he was (for Sydney).
"Its...." suddenly Vaughn's phone went silent.
Marshall quickly redialed a few times until Vaughn came on
"yeah where is it gorram it" Vaughn yelled
"its...Baltimore" Marshall said
(how they get to Baltimore in like 3 hours I have no clue but whatever maybe it could be this superfast traveling Rambaldi thing who knows)
Vaughn soon arrived in Baltimore, and later when he was at a pay phone calling Marshall, he looked down and saw a bracelet. It was Sydney’s! It had her initials engraved in the middle so he knew it was hers. Quickly he dialed Marshall’s number.
"Marshall, its Vaughn" Vaughn said, "can you trace this phone I'm talking to you on and see if it is near a place where Syd could be"
"there is a warehouse up the street and to the left, check it out," Marshall replied.
"I’m on it" and with that Vaughn hung up
He drove faster and faster until he finally reached it, but it felt like forever to him. He needed to find Sydney, he needed her! He went inside the Warehouse then he heard a voice behind him. "I thought you would have gotten her sooner Mr. Vaughn, I expected better from you.''
Vaughn turned around quickly, but not quick enough. Two big men grabbed him from behind and blindfolded. The voice laughed cruelly.
"Now you can join your precious Sydney,” the voice said evilly...
That's when everything went black.
He woke up in a large room. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light he couldn't believe what he saw.
"Oh my G-d."
Sydney was just lying there, though he could tell she was still barely breathing.
Vaughn scrambled over to her and gently shook her trying to get her up.
"Syd. Syd!" he whispered. Her eyes opened slowly.
"Vaughn?'
"Syd, there aren't any guards we can get out!"
"I-I can't get up."
Vaughn scooped her up in his arms.
"Who's doing this to us?" asked Sydney quietly as they ran through the hallways.
A gun cocked behind them. "Me."
Vaughn turned to see Irina with a gun to his head, Sark standing near by, his gun trained on Sydney. He knew what they wanted, and if by giving it to them he could save Sydney, then he would.
Sydney lay weak in his arms, and if she had been able to move, Vaughn knew that someone would have probably been shot.
"If you want to help Sydney, this is what I need."
I will never help u!-Vaughn
u will if u wanna save her-Irina
Vaughn don’t do it..I was wrong..she is evil-Syd weakly
don’t talk to my mother like that!-Sark
Irina smiled a cruel, secretive smile only she could pull off.
"I have a brother?" Sydney asked, trying to raise her head enough to speak.
"You bet, Sis." Sark replied dryly.
"So, are you gonna help us so you can save your dearest little angel, or not?" Irina cocked an eyebrow at Vaughn.
''Vaughn, don't do it.''-Syd
''I waiting Mr. Vaughn''-Irina
''What do I need to do?''-Vaughn
“No Vaughn, she’ll only betray us,” Sydney said limply.
“I’m so glad that you have finally come to your senses, Agent Vaughn,” Irina said cruelly.
“I’m only doing it for Sydney,” Vaughn said coldly.
“I don’t really care who you do it for,” Irina said.
“Come on Agent Vaughn, this way,” Sark said. He pointed his gun at Vaughn and Sydney. Vaughn followed reluctantly.

vaughn walked slowly. the barrel of the gun cold agiainst his neck. Sark whistleda merry tune as they walked. the got to a door. vaughn peeered ina nd couldnt believe wat he saw...
meanwhile syd was still on the floor. irina approached her...

i should let other ppl write....oh well...

Vaughn noticed Irina advancing on Sydney.
"Get away from her!" Vaugh shouted.
Irina backed off. "Make Agent Vaughn feel welcome," Irina instructed Sark cruelly. She left the room.
Vaughn crouched down next to Sydney. She had fainted. He felt her pulse. I was faint.
"What do you want with me?" Vaughn asked coldly to Sark. He stood up so he was eyes level.
Sark pointed his gun at Vauhgn's stomach. "That's for me to know," Sark said.
Vauhgn was too fast. He kicked the gun out of Sark's hand. It fell to the floor. Vauhgn reached for the gun. Sark pinned him down on the floor.
"Don't move," Vauhgn heard. He looked up. Sydney smiled cruelly as Sark got off Vauhgn. Sydney had the gun. She pointed it at Vaughn.
"Sydney what are you doing?" Vauhgn asked, standing up as well. He put his hands on his head to show her he hd no weapons.
"What I should have done a long time ago," Sydney said. She pulled the trigger....

Suddenly, Sark fell dead on the floor. Vaughn ran over to Syd.
"Dont ever scare me like that, again," Vaughn said.
"I wont," Syd said.
Then they kissed passionatly. They finally knew the had to stop. So they went to Sark to check is pulse, just in case. He was dead. They then ran quickly out of the warehouse before more people came. (Irina had left earlier, they dont know where she is)

where are we goignto go- syd asked
Vaughn wasnt sure the nly thing they knew was they had to get outa there.. he answered wat he thought would be a dafe place....
"we'll have to go to my house..."
"ur house", said syd, "mayb we should just go back to the CIA"
"ummm..." vaughn relizing his chances of safety at his house was tiny, immediately agreed. (this just shattered me to write this because i had always wanted to see his house but it wouldnt have worked if syd went there)

At the CIA
Kendall-''I'm so glad you two are ok.''
Vaughn-''Yeah right you were going to let Sydney get killed if you would have cared you would have sent someone.''
Kendall-''I did send someone I sent you.''
Vaughn-''You didn't send me anywhere. I told you I was going to go.''

Kelli

Back