FANFIC game

Here I go! I hope this is ok!

Irina turned to the lump that was sydney. She grabed her up and with the help of Vaughn's father lifted her into the back of their van. Irina shut the door and whispered to vaughns father.
"I'll Take care of sydney. You get Vaughn." Then as he left Irina Crawled in the back and woke sydney up.
"Sydney, come with me. You'll be safe"

ok i meant instead of sark whispering in her ear Vaughn Sr. thats cleared up. so heres the next part of the story

Sydney could barel see Irina and wasn't sure if she should trust her. Then she thought wat the heck either way she thought something was bound to happen. but then she tought of vaughn
"what about vaughn"
"well come back for him'
"will he be ok?"
"just as long as we hurry up, now come on!"
And with that they hopped out into the darkness.

Sydney sat in silence wondering where her mother was taking her. Her gut was telling her that this was the wrong idea. She should have stayed to help Vaughn...

Sydney followed her mom into the foresty area. They trumpled through the grass and weeds. Her mother held tight to her hand as to make sure they didn't get lost. Sydney started to trust her mother.... slightly then as they came to a stop someone in front of them stoped them. The man walked out of the bush and shocked them both. Sydney trinkled a tear.

"Danny?"

"yes sydney it's me." danny said.
"ugh, you are in this too!" syd said.
"i kept him alive." said irina.
"i don't love you!" yelled syd.

:eek: oOo, Sunfire...NICE!! (y)

"What do you MEAN you don't love me?" asked Danny, appalled.
"Why should it matter" Sydney protested, "when you betrayed me?"
"I didn't betray you," Danny spat, angry that Sydney wasn't happy to see him.
"You've been alive for more than a year when I thought you were dead... why didn't you tell me?" Sydney whispered, her lower lip trembling.

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
theres the unconcious before she hit the floor again!
LOL see, isn't it fun!!!

"Sydney, love, I couldn't! I wasn't even allowed to speak with anyone!" Danny tried to convince her.
"I don't care! Danny, I- I thought you were DEAD! And now you're back and I don't-" Sydney stopped.
"Don't what?"
"I don't love you any more."
"But why, Sydney? I couldn't have told you! Is there someone else?" Danny was in shock.
"Yes."
"If I can't have you," Danny reached into his pocket and pointed a gun at Sydney. (how he got it I don't know, but whatever) "No one can."

because.....i am i love with ur mother-danny

okee okee..i mean it that aws a joke..thats not part of the fic

Suddnely they all heard anoise. Vaughn came running toward them. Danny dropped the gun and said, "is this who u lve, this piece of junk?"
then of course syd got all offended. and her anger raged inside her.

sydney! are u okay?-vaughn

*sees danny*

yes its who u think it is...the man that she loves-dannyi

i dont love him vaughn!i love u vaughn!-syd

shut up!i know u love me!-danny (enraged)

*points his gun at her shoots her in the stomach*

**he leaves**

***vaughn runs to her***

oh sh**!syd! talk to me!-vaughn

*she stares at him then closes her eyes*

**he feels her pulse...shes still alive**

da** it! -on the phone-this is agent vaughn i need an ambulance rite away!agent bristow has been shot!...come on syd dont leave me...-vaughn

*he carries her out and they arent there yet*

da** it where the hell are they?!!come on syd!open ur eyes!-vaughn

(half way)vaughn?....-syd

yeah its me-vaughn

i love u-syd

*closes her eyes*

sry i hav to do this-

u see syd at the hospital, just out of surgery. vaughn is next to her holdingher hand.

"i love u not danny," - syd
"i kno, i love you, too"- vaughn

ok i had to make it so that they were together and healthy. lol

Hmm.. I don't know if I should end it... Is this ever supposed to end? Okay, I'll try not to end it, and then if you want you can keep going.

"NO!! SYDNEY!" tears streamed down Vaughn's face. He felt for a pulse. There was none. He layed her on the floor and began CPR (now, I'm not sure if you can do CPR on gunshot victims, but pretend you can). He kept repeating CPR over and over. He was almost thought there was no hope when SYdney breathed. A very small breath, but she breathed. Vaughn ran over to the ambulance. Weiss was there too.
"Vaughn! What the hell happened here?"
"Danny shot her."
"Danny? As in her dead fiance Danny?"
That's when Sydney stopped breathing again.

Vaughn held her in his arms, and stroked her long dark hair. "Syd don't leave me."he whispered over and over again. He even started praying. "Dear God, I love her so much. Please you must save her." Finally finding the strength he rushed her over to the ambulance, and watched as the medical staff frantically tried to save her.

Meanwhile on the top of an old building, I shadowy figure sat. "Mission Accomplished." the figure hissed into their phone.

-----
What ya think

then vaughn went back to the ambulance to hold sydney's hand. he heard a gasp! and sydney started breathing again. it was a miracle. then something happened that would ruin that miracle. A car came up behind vaughn and syd in the ambulence. vaughn had requested time alone w/ syd for a sec. and they didnt even notice the car come up from behind the ambulance or the men come out of the car and lock the ambulance doors. or even when someone got in the drivers seat. but vaughn heard the engine start and knew this would be a wild ride. he clenched syd's hand!

Back