FANFIC game

LOL pennstatechick that's the second time you posted that. I TOLD you last time, you continue on with the story. Anyway, I'm going to do something, totally crazy that you will all probably be like "HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET THAT TO WORK". But I'll try. Oh, and I tweaked it a bit, Vaughn's not in chains. I know, I shouldn't be changing the story, but let's pretend he SOMEHOW managed to get out.

Vaughn sat there in chains with the gun pointed at danny and danny stood up in front of him with a gun at him. Jack had a gun as well

One of the guns went off.

BANG
"Oh, my G-d." whispered Vaughn. Apparently, there was a slippery spot on the floor. And Danny the ass, had slipped right before he pulled the trigger. So, instead of hitting Vaughn, he somehow managed to hit...
"SYDNEY!" shouted Danny the ass (I enjoy calling him that).
All three men ran over to Sydney.
"I'm okay, guys, I'm okay. It was just a scrape."
You could FEEL the relief in the room. Vaughn helped her up.
"Don't DO that," said Danny the ass. "I can help her."
"YOU'RE THE REASON SHE NEEDED HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE!" yelled Vaughn.
"Enough." said Sydney, sternly. "Danny. You son of a -----. Stay away from me. Forever. If I see you anywhere near me or Vaughn again, I swear. I'll kill you. And I won't even flinch. And Dad?" Jack looked up from staring guiltly (is that a word) at the floor. "The same goes for you." As Sydney and Vaughn exited the building Sydney suddenly colapsed. Vaughn checked the bullet wound and saw blood pouring out of her stoumach.
"Syd," he said, chocking on tears, "This is no scrape."

See, xoxilovevaughnxox, THAT was long.

wow! i cant think of anything to post so ill just compliment ever1! u guys are doing so good. Keep going. ill write more later

soon they were at the hospital (dont ask how they just did lol~ i just want them to be living ~both of them ~lol). syd was lyin in the hospital bed after surgery, she had just woken up when she saw vaughn beside her bed. he was asleep. as if on cue, vaughn woke up.
"how did u sleep?"- vaughn
"fine, im startin to feel better,"-syd
"good, then we can go home,"-vaughn
"yea, when can i get out of here?"-syd
just then the nurse walked in.
"you can leave in a few hours after all the paperwork is finished,"
"ill do it,"- vaughn
"k thanks,"
"you get some rest and ill be back in a little bit,"- vaughn
"k, i love you,"- syd
"i love you too," vaughn

about a half an hour later vaughn came back.
"ready to go?"- vaughn
"yep,"- syd
"you want to go to dinner, i know this really nice restaurant a few minutes away,"- vaughn
"that sounds wonderful,"-syd

that night vaugn was planning on asking a very important question.

haha no jk jk...thats not part of the stroy....

*at a resturant called rousousses (or someting like that)2*

**they are in the middle of dinner and joking around**

***vaughn is suddenly serious***

syd...u know that i love u in every way rite? and that i will never stop?-vaughn

i love u too babe....but y are u talking so serious?-syd

i wanna ask u somethin...-vaughn

*suddenly syd is shot in the arm............again..*
**she falls out of her chair**

oh felgercarb! syd baby!..talk to me-vaughn

^sorry i juss love it when syd is shot and vaughn panicks^

Sigh... Why does Syd always get shot? Vaughn getting shot in the show was GREAT! NOthing like life or death incidents to strengthen a relationship.

nooo!! well at least get them to the hospital and syd's ok and vaughn does pop the question and she does say yes!! i dont hav time to write it- will some1 do it for me?? lol (then u can start havin them think bout who shout her- after she says yes)

Back