FANFIC game

"But I knew you would go."
"Whatever. Why didn't you send in backup?" Vaughn was PISSED.
"We had other-"
"What could possibly be more important than Sydney's life?!"
"Well," said Kendall slowly, "I wasn't supposed to tell you."
"Tell me what?"

ooo ok i got something..
That weve actaully been on a mission to find your father
VAughn was now sorta interested sorta pissed! MY FATHER...my father is dead!
yeah well thats wat we thought to. Hes actually working for the KGB. and he must be stopped.
Sydney stood in awe as she saw vaughns face turn red w/ anger.

omg.ok guyz i'm reeeaaalllyyyyy sorry if i mess up the story. you guyz gave me a reeeeaaallly big cliffhanger and i might fall off the cliff guyz! ahh! ok here i go.

"what the hell?my dad could not be working for the KGB. that's imposssible. he's loyal to america and this is bullshit." vaughn said with his red face and his fists cluthed tightly and he was breathing heavily

"Agent Vaughn, you do not use that kind of language around me. i'm only telling you the truth. we suspect your father is KGB!that is the truth!"Kendall yelled.

Vaughn fumed with anger and pushed Kendall against the wall. " you drop this case now. you are wasting your time!

ok. there i did it.if you didn't like it sorry. i tried my best. i have writers block and i am soooo tired.

~aliasbabe**

"Agent Vaughn, unless you want to lose your job, or maybe a few teeth, I suggest you unhand me," Kendall fumed. Vaughn pulled himself away reluctantly, and retreated towards Sydney. Kendall reached for a folder on his desk. He threw it on the ground in front of Vaughn. Papers flew in every direction. Vaughn stooped to pick up a document and dropped his head.

syd-''Vaughn what is it?''
Kendall-''It's proof that his father is still alive and well working for the KGB''
Vaughn-''I don't get it this can't be right, he would never betray this country he would never betray me could he?''
Kendall-''Well it apears so.''

Kelli

Later, at the Vaughn's house (there you go xoxilovevaughnxox). The CIA had turned Vaughn's house into a safehouse, gaurds patrolled in front of the house. They had figured that Sark and Irina did not know where Vaughn lived, and even if they did, the gaurds probably wouldn't have a problem.

"Here you go Michael." She tried out his first name tentitavely, handing him a glass of wine as they watched a movie together. Or actually, Sydney watched Vaughn, and Vaughn watched the floor.
"Thanks."
Sydney leaned into him, and his arm went around her.
"Michael."
"Sydney..."
"You're going to-"
"My father is not working for the KGB."
"But what if he is."
"He's not!"

"But he is..." said a voice behind them in the doorway.

Ohhhhhhh...........every good!! Thank you for typing it out!!! it was a lot easier to read!!!!

As they(syd and vaughn) turned around they saw Irina and someone in the shadows........

he he I don't I thought that would sound good!!

~KM

does pennstatechick understand that this is a game where you add more on, because it sounded like she thought that one person wrote this lol You post more as you go along. So, you know pennstatechick, you could write how you want it to turn out... I'm addicted to it.

"Mom?" Sydney asked.

"Dad?" Vaughn asked.

"What's going on?" Vaughn demanded, regaining his authority.

"Son, there is something I need to tell you."

"There's nothing you NEED to tell me. You being here with HER," Vaughn gestured angrily towards Irina, "Pretty much explains everything."
"NO! You need to here the whole story."
"I will NOT listen to anymore of your lies. And how did you get past the gaurds?"
Irina showed them a machine gun that she had hidden behind her back. "Bang." she said simply.
And that's when Vaughn just snapped.

Vaughn-''I can't belive you how could you ever do such a that dad no i can't call you dad I don't even know who you are!''

VaughnSr.-''Son you know who I am I'm here to help you bring you over to my side.''

Vaughn-''Who the hell are you and what have you done with my dad.''

Vaughn shook his head it just register what his "father" just said

You want me to come over to your side? What!! I would never!!! Unlike you I don't betray my country and Family!! I would never join you and HER!

Well, I guess since you feel that way we have to do something about it -Irina said looking at Vaughn Sr. and pointing her gun towards Vaughn

No!!- Syd

BANG!

May I play! :smiley: j/k LMAO Ok hmmm lets see.

Sydney doged toward vaughn and pushed him into the couch.

Sydney got up off vaughn and looked to see where they were. She looked and saw nothing then a click came from behind her. She turned to see what it was but everything went black.

ok back to me.

Syd woke up. It was so dark she couldn't see anything.
She heard a groan.
"Vaughn? VAUGHN?"
A graon. Then out of the dim light she saw a shadow coming toward her that was defiantely not vaughns..

"Who's there?" Sydney asked. She could hear the person getting closer. She heard the fimiliar "clicking" of a gun.
"Hello Sydney. And I thought I had killed you. How silly of me. Well, now I'm going to finish the job," Irina said. Shegrabbed Sydney roughly on the arm and pulled her up so Sydney was standing. Irina pointed the gun to her head.

okay here we go i no im hogging it but herei go.
Then sark came up to irina and whispered in her ear.
"yes your right we can use her." the she turned to sydney "you should thank sark he just saved you"
Sydney then said "ill never thank a man as evil as him"
Sark kicked sydney and hard. She whimpered in pain.
Then once again. Sydney was knocked out unconcious before she hit the floor.

i dunno if this is any good..i've never written any fanfics before..but anyway, here goes..

"Oh Sydney," said Irina, looking down at her unconcious daughter. "Why do you always make things so difficult?"
"Don't worry, my love," said Vaughn Sr. "All in good time.."
"What are we going to do with them now and when will we add Sydney to our plan?" Sark aksed.
Irina looked at him, "we will take them to..

Back