Sci-Fi Fantastic Four (2005)

I thought it went by really fast. I looked down at my watch once and it was 11:10 (I went to a 9:25 showing) and couldn't believe it was almost done.

I must say I enjoyed it. Not as good as some of the other comic book movies, but definitely better then some. It was very entertaining and the showing I went to was packed.

I loved Michael Chiklis as The Thing! He seriously stole the show in my opinion.

alrighty...i think that this definitely does better than Daredevil and Elektra. it fits the classic movie structure so well and the subtext is really blatant but it's good. i dont see a lot of character growth in Johnny (Chris Evans) but i liked how Sue (Jessica Alba) helps Reed (Ioan Gruffudd) grow to see that he needs to be more aggressive. i also enjoyed Reed's friend, Ben (Michael Chiklis). of course, how can i leave out Victor (Julian McMahon), though it seems that Julian has a knack for playing the bad guy like his role as the Source of All Evil in the WB's Charmed. the hood was a bit too Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious for my taste. there were also some unrealistic things (aside from what's established in the movie world) but other than that, it was entertaining.

i'd give it 3.5 stars out of 5.

definitely not going to be a Fantastic Four 2 (if there is, it won't be good, i guarantee it)

the_alliance said:
the hood was a bit too Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious for my taste. there were also some unrealistic things (aside from what's established in the movie world) but other than that, it was entertaining.
[post="1414592"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Haven't seen the movie, but that's the impression I got from the publicity stills.

I loved it. But almost the whole movie was spent on them trying to get rid of the superpowers. I just wish that it had a little more action. But I still liked it.

I saw F4 and I must say I loved it ... (y) (y)

Great storyline ... and special effects were great ... I enjoyed it much more than War of the Worlds ...

I weally weally loved the movie! The super powers were so sooper dooper cool! :woot:

Hibou said:
The characters were pretty cool except Johnny who was really annoying (purposefully, I know).
[post="1412827"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:shock:

*stares in horror*

But... But Johnny was so funny! :lol:

Cai said:
I weally weally loved the movie! The super powers were so sooper dooper cool! :woot:
:shock:

*stares in horror*

But... But Johnny was so funny! :lol:
[post="1420369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I thought Johnny was funny too. The movie would have been boring without him. Plus he's hot.

so i was surfing and found out about the new Fantastic Four movie. Apparently the plot is when the FF meet the Silver Surfer. they dont have much but if u want to read about it, go here and search fantastic four

its supposed to come out in '07.

Man am I excited!!! :D

ok, well im off to go catch up on my reading to prepare... :D :D :D

That looks awesome! I watched the first movie and I have the fantastic four and the silver surfer on my game, Marvel:Ultimate Alliance.