Sci-Fi Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
After the death of Dr.Doom the Fantastic Four fell life is back to normal for the team. And Reed Richards and Sue Storm Get married. Little do they know that a new enemy, the Silver Surfer, takes charge to destroy the Earth and it's up to the Fantastic Four to stop him. As they also deal with the return of Dr. Doom

I'm really exited about this movie :woot:

trailers:

The Silver Surfer is a pretty cool character, an a pretty cool power to eat planets ;)

Can't wait to see Johnny as the Thing :lol:

I think you'd be able to understand. Just know that they got powers in the first book. The thing that makes the Fantastic Four different from a lot of other Marvel heroes is that they actually co-exist with the public...and the public know who they are...as in, they know Sue Storm and Reed Richards, and know that they also happen to have these powers...which is sweet

I think you'd be able to understand. Just know that they got powers in the first book. The thing that makes the Fantastic Four different from a lot of other Marvel heroes is that they actually co-exist with the public...and the public know who they are...as in, they know Sue Storm and Reed Richards, and know that they also happen to have these powers...which is sweet

I liked this very much. It was better than Spiderman 3 in my opinion.

I liked the scenes where the Fantastic 4 interact with the general public. Reed at the disco! :lol:

There was no explanation how Dr. Doom was brought back to life. There was footage of some stooge using a cutting wheel.

I was surprised that they made 'Galactus' a planetary sized cloud rather than a giant humanoid.

I liked seeing the Fantasti-car. Flying by autopilot from New York City to Siberia in a matter of minutes is rather quick. :P

The subplot about touching
Johnny Storm would switch your powers with him
was good. The scene with Jessica Alba with her clothes burned off? To quote Paris Hilton "That's hot!" :lol: My favourite scene! :angelic:

The final battle was cool.
Johnny having the entire team's powers was good. But I wonder how he switched from trading powers into taking powers?

How did he know how to use his newly aquired powers? Sue was flying ourt of control when she acquired the power of the Human Torch.

Dr. Doom being knocked into the Hong Kong Harbour by the crane didn't have an aftermath. He couldn't have drowned. I was expecting an end of credits scene of him emerging from the water, but it didn't happen.

that was hilarious, and when sue says,I'm so hot for you right now, then johnny says Me too! i luved it and keep bugging all my friends to go see it. i luved the batchlor arty, and then when sue says that hers was wild, that was really funny.

I LUVED THIS MOVIE.

definitely better then the first one!

i saw it 5 times in the theaters already.... yes i'm a freak lol

yeah the Fantastic car was so awesome!! i've been waiting to see what it'll look like since the first movie

and can Chris Evans get any hotter? seriously :lol: :love:

moving...

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer had a solid but not spectacular box office performance, and even though critics savaged it audiences still seem to like it. Moviehole says Fox is going to give the four another shot. Fantastic Four 3 has been greenlit, but MH’s sources tell them that the movie hinges on who they can team the Four up with. Apparently they liked the dynamic between them and Surfer, and don’t want to do another movie without some similar character to replace him.

As someone whose really enjoyed both movies, that’s kind of a bummer. I liked Silver Surfer, but I don’t think the Four need him in order to be successful again. It seems to me that Fox is vastly overrating his importance. I think most of the people who showed up for the sequel were there because they enjoyed the first one and wanted more of it. Not because of the shiny dude on the surfboard that Fox was intent on shoving down their throats with their marketing campaign.

Besides, how do they replace Surfer? They can’t use him again, can they? Word is that he’s on his way to a spinoff into his own franchise. None of the other members Fantastic Four’s gallery of allies and bad guys is nearly as interesting as the ones they’ve already covered. We’re there to see the Four anyway, not whoever it is the studio inserts into the movie to capture some specific demographic.

Source: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Fantastic-F...-Rise-5622.html

team up with X-MEN! Like in the comics when the x-men team exposure by the cosmic rays and gains the fantastic four powers. That would be interesting to see in a movie

And I'm all in for a silver surfer spin off!

heyyy... it still made more money then the first lol i wouldn't say it was as good as X3 made opening weekend, but it's still really good!

i kinda knew there would be a 3rd, since the actors did sign up for 3

i disagree with what Fox wants to do, as much as I want an X-Men and FF crossover (i think i would die :lol: ) i don't think they absolutely need it... like yeah, the silver surfer was a nice addition but i was still more interested in seeing what the main characters were up to

oh man, Phoenix VS Sue Storm hahaha they're both super strong ladies :lol:

I love the tension between Wolverine and The thing in the comics, the banter :lol:

I'm in fantastic mood! *grabs popcorn and watch it again*

i never read any of the crossovers :lol:

that would be funny to see though hahaha awww but that would take away from Johnny always teasing Ben though, i love those two lol

well... X-Men does belong to Fox as well, so it's not that far of a stretch to do a crossover :P

They call it X4, I think its the thing's suggestion for a name ;)

I hope we get to see Franklin born in the third one! Sue did talk a lot about family in this movie :D

meh, i dunno... bringing kids into a comic book movie never works, take Elektra as an example :P hahaha

unless it'll be like a flash forward to when the kids are like in their teens :lol: