Animation Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Fantastic Mr. Fox

Tagline: Dig the life fantastic!

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Wes Anderson

Cast: George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, Willem Dafoe, Owen Wilson, Wallace Wolodarsky, Eric Chase Anderson, Michael Gambon, Jarvis Cocker, Wes Anderson, Robin Hurlstone, Hugo Guinness, Helen McCrory, Juman Malouf, Karen Duffy, Roman Coppola, Jeremy Dawson, Garth Jennings, Brian Cox, Tristan Oliver, James Hamilton, Steven M. Rales, Rob Hersov, Jennifer Furches, Allison Abbate, Molly Cooper, Adrien Brody, Mario Batali, Martin Ballard

Release: 2009-10-23

Runtime: 87

Plot: The Fantastic Mr. Fox bored with his current life, plans a heist against the three local farmers. The farmers, tired of sharing their chickens with the sly fox, seek revenge against him and his family.
Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)

Fox has debuted the trailer for Wes Anderson's stop-motion feature Fantastic Mr. Fox based on the Roald Dahl classic. This features the voices of George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Willem Dafoe, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, Brian Cox, Michael Gambon, and even Wes Anderson himself (as the Weasel). I really want to like this, just because I love well-made stop-motion animation, but I can't get entirely into it yet. It looks very quirky and very fun, literally like a Wes Anderson movie that was made live-action that someone decided to make a stop-motion version of separately.